HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anybody ever been arrested during ozzy's set?  (Read 1034 times)
MoonChild11

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2007, 09:28:35 pm »

No but was at Alice Cooper concert
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 09:56:02 pm »

MoonChild11 said: No but was at Alice Cooper concert
realy what did you do?

LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 10:29:05 pm »

god lord i can't fucking take this stupidity any longer......just shut the fuck up already

TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 07:57:56 am »

Never been arrested at a concert yet....(knock on wood) ::looking

StuPDasso

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 08:00:13 am »

LoweDownDirty1 said: god lord i can't fucking take this stupidity any longer......just shut the fuck up already

LMAO,

Been down that road have ya?

MoonChild11

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 08:04:02 am »

I ran away from home with my best friend to see Alice and my parents sent the truant officer to the concert hall.  He found us there, handcuffed us together and dragged us out.  Everyone was staring at us like we did something really horrendous.  We were just 15 yrs old.
josh1488

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 12:31:03 pm »

I got arrested at a megadeth show last year. Ticketmaster fucked up and didnt sell the tickets as general admission like they usually do for metal shows and i got stuck in the bleachers. so when i snuck down onto the floor area some security guards grabbed me. after some fighting and running off it took like 6 of them to drag me out. When they got me outside one told me to sit down and wait for the cops. I said Fuck you, spit in his face and starting swinging. after that i was peppersprayed and handcuffed. spent the night in the drunk tank.
ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 06:19:04 pm »

I've never done anything at any concert stupid enough to ruin my night.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
GeezersButler

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 07:28:31 pm »

No I haven't gotten arrested at a show.   With concerts being so expensive who would want to risk getting arrested.  Not only do you miss the show but you now have to post bail or pay a fine.   Not worth it in my opinion.
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 07:33:19 pm »

ozzfestvet2000 said: I've never done anything at any concert stupid enough to ruin my night.
yeah me either it's not worth it but you would be suprised what people do lastyear at ozzfest right before ozzy's set some girl decided to climb up the rafters and was showed her way out of the show.

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 08:22:12 pm »

Huh???stopped zombies encore at ozfest just b4 ozzy came out was tripping drinking (ALL FUCKING
DAY) and smoking OD in the 3rd row lol dint get arrested though me and hubby went to fist aid
took me out to parking lot i hit the dude in the face a took of in runing in the parking lot looking
for hubby he went to get the car i was to fucked up to walk that was a fun one we had 3rd row
and had to sit in the parking lot at least we got to hear ozzy waitng for our friends lol
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 08:25:58 pm »

I've never been arrested period. I'd never do anything foolish like that, especially during Ozzy's set! I'd be too busy feeling the music!

implode

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 06:04:33 pm »

Man I have to much respect for people, especially running the event to ever hit a member off the staff. The security, the ushers, the ticket takers and everyone make jack shit money wise. They only do concerts because they want to hear some free music and probably can't afford tickets otherwise. I think its bullshit to treat them poorly. --IF-- they ask you to leave its because you have crossed the line and endangered other guests. One of my fears with cheap tickets is people who are out of control won't feel like they have any liability from being removed. Its all about RESPECT!!!
Raziel

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2007, 06:02:40 am »

CannibalCorpse said: I've never been arrested period. I'd never do anything foolish like that, especially during Ozzy's set! I'd be too busy feeling the music!

Same here...A few medical conditions did prevent some arrests at high school though.
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 07:50:11 pm »

nope
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: