HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else here is on probation?  (Read 1233 times)
Guest
« on: July 07, 2007, 02:09:39 am »

3 years for spitting on someone hahah
Logged
Guest
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 02:10:14 am »

I still can't believe that puss juice charged me with assualt
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 02:10:30 am »

No, because I don't suck enough to get caught.

Next.
Logged


Guest
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 02:11:08 am »

Quote
jimbob232 said: No, because I don't suck enough to get caught.

Next.
stfu, fish.
3 years, DUI.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 02:13:27 am »

Quote

jimbob232 said: No, because I don't suck enough to get caught.

Next.


I bet your the type of guy to cry when he gets arrested and tell the cop "im sorry"
Logged
Guest
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 02:13:39 am »

YOU'RE
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 02:14:09 am »

Quote
Mordecia said:
Quote
jimbob232 said: No, because I don't suck enough to get caught.

Next.

I bet your the type of guy to cry when he gets arrested and tell the cop "im sorry"

Or I just don't get caught.
Logged


Guest
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 02:14:14 am »

Quote

Liv?Huh_DD said:
Quote

jimbob232 said: No, because I don't suck enough to get caught.

Next.
stfu, fish.
3 years, DUI.


Drunk tank smells like piss and BO
Logged
Guest
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 02:16:05 am »

Quote
Mordecia said:
Quote
Liv?Huh_DD said:
Quote
jimbob232 said: No, because I don't suck enough to get caught.

Next.
stfu, fish.
3 years, DUI.

Drunk tank smells like piss and BO
and vomit, a fukkn sewer, blech! i've been in there twice. DIP and DUI
Logged
avenged_bodom
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1667



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 02:21:01 am »

i was on probation for 6 months and got off on 4/20 which was nice. but yeah probation sucked ass so glad im off that shit...for now atleast haha
Logged



Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
Guest
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 02:24:05 am »

Quote

jimbob232 said:
Quote

Mordecia said:
Quote

jimbob232 said: No, because I don't suck enough to get caught.

Next.


I bet your the type of guy to cry when he gets arrested and tell the cop "im sorry"


Or I just don't get caught.


You have to go out of your house in order to get caught for something first and then spit on some one.
Logged
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 02:24:50 am »

I don't do anything stupid to get me into trouble.
Logged


insomnia_causes_cancer
New Member
*
Posts: 63



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 02:25:19 am »

I completed probation in February for criminal trespass (reduced to misdemeanor from a felony residential entry charge) and striking a law enforcement animal.  I just completed my probation for possession of marijuana (i received a conditional deferment so it's not on my record anymore) and visiting a common nuisance a few weeks ago.  I'm currently on probation for public intoxication/minor consumption for 1 year.  The only reason I accepted probation for this instead of serving 30 days in jail is because I was offered 3 plea agreements on different cases and I either had to accept them all or decline them. After this case I'll be on probation for another year for an OWI (reduced from a felony charge of OWI with a prior conviction). So the answer to the question is yes. I have 2 years left..
Logged
Guest
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 02:27:23 am »

Quote

sssicfc said: I completed probation in February for criminal trespass (reduced to misdemeanor from a felony residential entry charge) and striking a law enforcement animal.  I just completed my probation for possession of marijuana (i received a conditional deferment so it's not on my record anymore) and visiting a common nuisance a few weeks ago.  I'm currently on probation for public intoxication/minor consumption for 1 year.  The only reason I accepted probation for this instead of serving 30 days in jail is because I was offered 3 plea agreements on different cases and I either had to accept them all or decline them. After this case I'll be on probation for another year for an OWI (reduced from a felony charge of OWI with a prior conviction). So the answer to the question is yes. I have 2 years left..



You win!
Logged
Guest
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 02:27:49 am »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said: I don't do anything stupid to get me into trouble.


Not yet anyways. It all comes with age.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals