HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else here is on probation?  (Read 1229 times)
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 02:28:31 am »

Mordecia said:

CannibalCorpse said: I don't do anything stupid to get me into trouble.

Not yet anyways. It all comes with age.

Well, I plan on living a life without a criminal record.

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 02:30:48 am »

Mordecia said:

sssicfc said: I completed probation in February for criminal trespass (reduced to misdemeanor from a felony residential entry charge) and striking a law enforcement animal.  I just completed my probation for possession of marijuana (i received a conditional deferment so it's not on my record anymore) and visiting a common nuisance a few weeks ago.  I'm currently on probation for public intoxication/minor consumption for 1 year.  The only reason I accepted probation for this instead of serving 30 days in jail is because I was offered 3 plea agreements on different cases and I either had to accept them all or decline them. After this case I'll be on probation for another year for an OWI (reduced from a felony charge of OWI with a prior conviction). So the answer to the question is yes. I have 2 years left..

You win!
but he'll still be off probation sooner than me for DUI::laugh
insomnia_causes_cancer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 02:31:39 am »

Mordecia said:

sssicfc said: I completed probation in February for criminal trespass (reduced to misdemeanor from a felony residential entry charge) and striking a law enforcement animal.  I just completed my probation for possession of marijuana (i received a conditional deferment so it's not on my record anymore) and visiting a common nuisance a few weeks ago.  I'm currently on probation for public intoxication/minor consumption for 1 year.  The only reason I accepted probation for this instead of serving 30 days in jail is because I was offered 3 plea agreements on different cases and I either had to accept them all or decline them. After this case I'll be on probation for another year for an OWI (reduced from a felony charge of OWI with a prior conviction). So the answer to the question is yes. I have 2 years left..

You win!

Haha. Yeah. My last arrest was the day before my 21st birthday. I decided I better quit before the judge and prosecutor get tired of seeing me in court. I don't drink or do drugs anymore.. I haven't for over a year.. The cops usually don't even fuck with me anymore.. It's not as exciting, but it's a lot less stressful.
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 02:31:39 am »

CannibalCorpse said:

Mordecia said:

sounds like a plan, but i've always had a knack for getting into trouble.
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 02:33:38 am »

sssicfc said:

Mordecia said:

You win!

Haha. Yeah. My last arrest was the day before my 21st birthday. I decided I better quit before the judge and prosecutor get tired of seeing me in court. I don't drink or do drugs anymore.. I haven't for over a year.. The cops usually don't even fuck with me anymore.. It's not as exciting, but it's a lot less stressful.
yeah, try driving back and forth an hour and a half each way to school everyday with a suspended liscence and no insurance for 3 months. now THAT was stressful. I don't drink or do drugs any more either, and the cops don't even look twice at me.
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 02:35:23 am »

sssicfc said:

Mordecia said:

You win!

Smoke some pot.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 02:36:18 am »

Liv?Huh_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Mordecia said:

Well, people try to get me into trouble, but it doesn't work.

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 02:38:42 am »

you're in trouble young lady
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 02:41:30 am »

Mordecia said: you're in trouble young lady

Damn... ::c_stare

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 02:42:04 am »

CannibalCorpse said:

Liv?Huh_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Mordecia said:

just hold these drugs, i'll be ri~ight back::laugh
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 02:44:07 am »

Liv?Huh_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Liv?Huh_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Mordecia said:

::animatedlaugh No, wouldn't do that. Actually, people accuse me of threatening them.

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 02:45:34 am »

CannibalCorpse said:

Liv?Huh_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Liv?Huh_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Mordecia said:

::animatedlaugh No, wouldn't do that. Actually, people accuse me of threatening them.
i get that a lot too. all you have to do is deny it and it becomes "he said, she said" bullshit, which is inturn, flushed.
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 02:48:57 am »

Wait tell you get pulled over in your car for not stoping at the fucking limit line?
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 02:49:10 am »

PERIOD
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 02:50:00 am »

Liv?Huh_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Liv?Huh_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Liv?Huh_DD said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Mordecia said:

i get that a lot too. all you have to do is deny it and it becomes "he said, she said" bullshit, which is inturn, flushed.

Yes, except, tons of people say it, so then they investigate, search my stuff, find out what type of music I listen to and that I like writing about quote "disgusting and hate-filled" lyrics, want me to get evaluated, but in the end everything works out, because they find out I'm not crazy, everyone else is a liar who's just afraid of me and the cops are just bored and taking advantage of a kid. Yeah... a long story.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: