HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My poor taste In music (help me fix it!)  (Read 1440 times)
« on: July 07, 2007, 09:19:05 am »

Pretty much all of the music I listen to is hated by the majority of people on this forum.  I'd appreciate some  input on what I SHOULD be listening to.  I'm hoping to expand my musical taste.  I'm looking forward to your response!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 09:20:47 am »

Kranial_torK said: Pretty much all of the music I listen to is hated by the majority of people on this forum.  I'd appreciate some  input on what I SHOULD be listening to.  I'm hoping to expand my musical taste.  I'm looking forward to your response!
What do you listen to?::smile
chaos_in_progress

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 09:21:42 am »

if your looking for some music with a challage ..then check out Dream Theater

especially these albums

Six Degrees of Inner Turbulance
Train Of Thought
Octavarium

and the new one  Systematic Chaos...

its progressive metal ...no one sounds quite  like them ...
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 09:23:50 am »

Frank Sinatra Tony Bennet Tom jones::smile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 09:25:30 am »

metalmonster said:
Kranial_torK said: Pretty much all of the music I listen to is hated by the majority of people on this forum.  I'd appreciate some  input on what I SHOULD be listening to.  I'm hoping to expand my musical taste.  I'm looking forward to your response!
What do you listen to?::smile

3 Inches of Blood, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Lable Society, Black Sabbath, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Godsmack, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Ozzy Osborne, Queens of the Stoneage, Rage Against the Machine, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Shinedown, Slipknot, Static-X, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Three Days Grace, and Trivium, just to name a few.  I know not all of that is hated, but a lot of it seems to be (slipknot, Avenged sevenfold).  I'm looking for some 'real metal' now.
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 09:27:15 am »

chaos_in_progress said: if your looking for some music with a challage ..then check out Dream Theater

especially these albums

Six Degrees of Inner Turbulance
Train Of Thought
Octavarium

and the new one  Systematic Chaos...

its progressive metal ...no one sounds quite  like them ...

I've actually just started to listen to them.  I've really liked what I've heard.  Thank you for your responce!
Fafoo13

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 09:45:37 am »

Down, both of their albums.

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 09:49:39 am »

Fafoo13 said: Down, both of their albums.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT FUNNY!
bluemoonhmfic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 09:49:58 am »

The key is expansion, never change your taste because somebody else doesn't like what you like!  Sounds like to me you already have a pretty good grip on music. But again if you're looking to expand let me sugest Dimmu Borgir, Palehorse, Children of Bodom, Amon Amarth,  and Behemoth.  Lets get away from the "real metal" attitude!  Its all metal so Rock on!!                 HORNS UP::sinister

Fafoo13

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 09:50:38 am »

metalmonster said:
Fafoo13 said: Down, both of their albums.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT FUNNY!
What do you suggest, twat?

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 09:58:27 am »

That you take your 16 yr old ass & your uneducated advice powder your diper & go back to bed! WAAAAAAH!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 10:00:35 am »

The band in my sig, Susperia. navigate to the listen room topic through this LINK.

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 10:02:14 am »

bluemoonhmfic said: The key is expansion, never change your taste because somebody else doesn't like what you like!  Sounds like to me you already have a pretty good grip on music. But again if you're looking to expand let me sugest Dimmu Borgir, Palehorse, Children of Bodom, Amon Amarth,  and Behemoth.  Lets get away from the "real metal" attitude!  Its all metal so Rock on!!                 HORNS UP::sinister

I agree 100%.  This is just the kind of help I'm looking for.  Thank you so much for your responce!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 10:08:47 am »

Go directly to the world of exteme metal.  Start out with Decapitated, Dying Fetus, Bolt Thrower, Malevolent creation, Amputated, Cattle Decapitation, Cannibal Corpse, Brutal Truth, Necrophagist, Nile.
Lgnd

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 10:08:54 am »

your likings are just fine, listen to what you want man. 'specially 3ioB...fuck yea

wake up
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: