HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My poor taste In music (help me fix it!)  (Read 1484 times)
Fafoo13

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 10:12:42 am »

metalmonster said: That you take your 16 yr old ass & your uneducated advice powder your diper & go back to bed! WAAAAAAH!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
I have a feeling I am a lot more educated than you.

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 10:28:45 am »

u like alot of good bands in my opinion.
but how i found alot of bands, i bought "the encyclopedia of heavy metal".
check out bands like "abdullah", theres only two members so thats pretty cool.
and "acid king". those are some of the good bands i found in there.

ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 10:43:24 am »

Check out some Slayer! or Iron Maiden, Judas Priest or some old Metallica ....Motorhead

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 10:49:19 am »

ekoerner said: Check out some Slayer! or Iron Maiden, Judas Priest or some old Metallica ....Motorhead

yeah and definately some of those.

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 11:28:09 am »

ekoerner said: Check out some Slayer! or Iron Maiden, Judas Priest or some old Metallica ....Motorhead

Oh yeah!  The problem here is that I forgot to put them on the list.  I love all of the above.  Thanks for the reminder!
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 11:34:56 am »

Pantallica666 said: Go directly to the world of exteme metal.  Start out with Decapitated, Dying Fetus, Bolt Thrower, Malevolent creation, Amputated, Cattle Decapitation, Cannibal Corpse, Brutal Truth, Necrophagist, Nile.
Lgnd said: your likings are just fine, listen to what you want man. 'specially 3ioB...fuck yea
zombiexmoshpit said: u like alot of good bands in my opinion.
but how i found alot of bands, i bought "the encyclopedia of heavy metal".
check out bands like "abdullah", theres only two members so thats pretty cool.
and "acid king". those are some of the good bands i found in there.

Thank all of you for your help and input.  I will follow through with all of your suggestions.  Thanks for the support everyone!
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 11:36:56 am »

Dude Pantera, you need Pantera, and you should check out some more thrash megadeth is great 2 so check them out.

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 11:41:34 am »

dethklok66623 said: Dude Pantera, you need Pantera, and you should check out some more thrash megadeth is great 2 so check them out.

I don't know how I left so much off my first list! ::surprise I love Pantera!  The Megadeth I have listened to is great, so I'll listen to some more.  Thanks for the help!
GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 11:44:51 am »

I'll suggest albums that you should pick up.

Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth
Children of Bodom - Something Wild
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Ensiferum - Iron
Graveworm - Engraved in Black
I - Between Two Worlds
Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes
King Diamond - just get any of his albums.
Naglfar - Sheol
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Rotting Christ - Genesis

Check out some of those and see what you like.

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 11:47:31 am »

GwarSlave said: I'll suggest albums that you should pick up.

Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth
Children of Bodom - Something Wild
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Ensiferum - Iron
Graveworm - Engraved in Black
I - Between Two Worlds
Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes
King Diamond - just get any of his albums.
Naglfar - Sheol
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Rotting Christ - Genesis

Check out some of those and see what you like.

Again, this is just the knd of help I need.  I'll remember this list next time I pick up some music.  Thank you for the help!
Mc101proof

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 11:48:10 am »

im agreeing with what other people have said on here already.   You shouldnt let other people influence what you listen to.   YOu should like what you like because you like it not because a few people on the interenet say its cool or not cool.

Its like me with devil driver,  it seems 90% of people on here bash on them when i say i like them.   But no matter what people say i will always love that band, and tear shit up in their pits everytime they come to town.

Most of the bands you said you liked are awsome so keep listening to what you like

LAMB OF FUCKING GOD!!!!::animatedsmile

Mc101proof

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 11:50:21 am »

The only band i will mention, if you dont already like them is Meshuggah,  I dont think i saw them on your list::animatedsmile

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 11:55:10 am »

Mc101proof said: im agreeing with what other people have said on here already.   You shouldnt let other people influence what you listen to.   YOu should like what you like because you like it not because a few people on the interenet say its cool or not cool.

Its like me with devil driver,  it seems 90% of people on here bash on them when i say i like them.   But no matter what people say i will always love that band, and tear shit up in their pits everytime they come to town.

Most of the bands you said you liked are awsome so keep listening to what you like

Mc101proof said: The only band i will mention, if you dont already like them is Meshuggah,  I dont think i saw them on your list::animatedsmile

I agree.  I'm just hoping to expand my views a bit.  I'm not going to give up on the bands I like.  For some reason, I've never listened to much Meshuggah.  I'll check 'em out right now!  Thanks for the suggestions, and the support!
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 12:00:15 pm »

What I like and I think is cool maybe you should check out.

Venom
Wurdalak
Wolves in the Throne Room
Blood Freak
Immortal
Carpathian Forest
Coram Lethe
Despised Icon
Hell United
Serberus
County Medical Examiners
General Sugery
Carcass
Lamb of God
Morbid Angel
Suffocation
Deicide
Six Feet Under
Cannibal Corpse

Really though we may not like what you listen to but in reality it is respected if you stick to your guns.Be yourself most people on here are pretty cool.Just depends on how you say what you say is all.Then again we do have a few assholes on here that just want to pick a fight.

GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 12:00:28 pm »

Kranial_torK said:
Mc101proof said: im agreeing with what other people have said on here already.   You shouldnt let other people influence what you listen to.   YOu should like what you like because you like it not because a few people on the interenet say its cool or not cool.

Mc101proof said: The only band i will mention, if you dont already like them is Meshuggah,  I dont think i saw them on your list::animatedsmile

I agree.  I'm just hoping to expand my views a bit.  I'm not going to give up on the bands I like.  For some reason, I've never listened to much Meshuggah.  I'll check 'em out right now!  Thanks for the suggestions, and the support!
Yeah, if you have bittorrent I would suggest you download some of these bands first.  Some people have listed some extreme stuff and you really wouldn't want to waste money only to find out you didn't like the style at all.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: