HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask Anything  (Read 21351 times)
SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: December 12, 2007, 06:48:35 am »

I love bologna. Its the poor person's steak =]

Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 12, 2007, 06:58:50 am »

cheese and wine o gohd

::animatedsmile
Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 12, 2007, 11:30:59 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Alright I got a question. Why don't you have any friends that are single? ::pouting

She does have a single female friend.  Know who?  Not telling :p

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 12, 2007, 11:34:17 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said: Alright I got a question. Why don't you have any friends that are single? ::pouting

She does have a single female friend.  Know who?  Not telling :p

Ha Ha!!!! I love it!

magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 13, 2007, 12:29:59 am »

Wow...why don't you die? But seriously, why are you incapable of finding women on your own? It's kinda sad actually. In all honesty, you reek of desperation and are extremely possessive. Your "act" is cute at first, but quickly turns annoying, then ultimately in just plain ole' desperate. In reality, real women would walk all over your ass, as if you were carpet. I say, for your sake, stick with your momma..it will turn out better for you in the long run.....

And, no I am not being a bitch..I have talked to this guy many of times on here and on the phone..and it is soooo apparent.

Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 13, 2007, 02:18:36 am »

magnoliasuicide said:
Wow...why don't you die? But seriously, why are you incapable of finding women on your own? It's kinda sad actually. In all honesty, you reek of desperation and are extremely possessive. Your "act" is cute at first, but quickly turns annoying, then ultimately in just plain ole' desperate. In reality, real women would walk all over your ass, as if you were carpet. I say, for your sake, stick with your momma..it will turn out better for you in the long run.....

And, no I am not being a bitch..I have talked to this guy many of times on here and on the phone..and it is soooo apparent.

I don't see how anyone who would flash their fucking tits all over the internet has any right to call someone else desperate.  Just saying--you fucking trashy whore.  You've talked to him on the board and on the phone?  Get a fucking clue.  You can't know every aspect of someone's personality through a forum and some phone conversations.  Try spending a few days with Manbeast in person.  He is one of the nicest, sweetest guys I have ever met who will do absolutely anything for those he cares about.  You have NO FUCKING RIGHT to call him out like this, especially in a thread started by one of his IN PERSON friends.  For all you know asking Sara or myself if we have any single friends is a long-standing inside joke.  Back the fuck off.

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 13, 2007, 02:34:48 am »

Her word is law::finger::finger::finger::finger

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 13, 2007, 02:37:32 am »

magnolia is my Goddess

euronymousghost

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 13, 2007, 02:48:25 am »

Helen of Troy::smile

::sinister::finger
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 13, 2007, 11:20:56 am »

::animatedlaugh
SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 13, 2007, 12:24:45 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:
magnoliasuicide said:

I don't see how anyone who would flash their fucking tits all over the internet has any right to call someone else desperate.  Just saying--you fucking trashy whore.  You've talked to him on the board and on the phone?  Get a fucking clue.  You can't know every aspect of someone's personality through a forum and some phone conversations.  Try spending a few days with Manbeast in person.  He is one of the nicest, sweetest guys I have ever met who will do absolutely anything for those he cares about.  You have NO FUCKING RIGHT to call him out like this, especially in a thread started by one of his IN PERSON friends.  For all you know asking Sara or myself if we have any single friends is a long-standing inside joke.  Back the fuck off.

Goddamn right!

magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 13, 2007, 01:05:55 pm »

Meilan_Firaga said:
magnoliasuicide said:

Please hunny, you are sadly mistaken..Derek is lame..and I am sure I have talked to him way more times than you have..he was obsessed with me..it's creepy and weird. I got sick of his shit and told him I did not want to talk to him anymore...why do you think he hasn't been on here for days. And BITCH, you have no room to talk..have you not seen the disgusting pictures on your page? The one's with you barely dressed with your fat hanging everywhere? Atleast my pics are tasteful, and people enjoy viewing them, unlike yours which blind people and make them sick to their stomach. Get a clue...I guess you think Derek is nice because he's the only one desperate enough to pay attention to your stupid ass. Have a nice day

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 13, 2007, 01:10:59 pm »

ladadadaddadaddadadadadad
this thread sucks wiithout hairpulling

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 13, 2007, 01:14:42 pm »

LOKISrevenge said: Her word is law::finger::finger::finger::finger
Hell yeah!!!::finger::finger::finger::finger

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: December 13, 2007, 01:17:57 pm »

Gaygaygaygaygaygaygayagyagayagayagaygaaygaggaygaggayggayagayagaaaygayagaygayggggayagaygaayyggaayygggayayaygagagag

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: