HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whos gonna get booed off the stage  (Read 2102 times)
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 07:07:42 pm »

36crazydamons said:
jimbob232 said:
36crazydamons said: No one will, because nobody's that ignorant ::finger

You're ignorant if you believe that about Ozzfest attendees

A couple of reasons here. 1) No one would waste their time booing a band when they can consider something else such as checking out booths or going to the bathroom 2) You get the more open minded people who applaud the band just for trying and giving it their best 3) You get those people who don't really care for a band but don't say anything 4) There's a high chance that there will be a share of people who'll like a specific band, even if it's a crappy one. So with that conclusion, I say no band will get booed. Sure, someone may attempt to start a boo crowd, but seeing that they're outnumbered by this, they'll just stop when nobody joins them ::sinister

You're way more optimistic about this than I am.

Wartooth

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 07:08:18 pm »

36crazydamons said:
jimbob232 said:

A couple of reasons here. 1) No one would waste their time booing a band when they can consider something else such as checking out booths or going to the bathroom 2) You get the more open minded people who applaud the band just for trying and giving it their best 3) You get those people who don't really care for a band but don't say anything 4) There's a high chance that there will be a share of people who'll like a specific band, even if it's a crappy one. So with that conclusion, I say no band will get booed. Sure, someone may attempt to start a boo crowd, but seeing that they're outnumbered by this, they'll just stop when nobody joins them ::sinister

ive seen plenty of bands get booed off at festivals and small clubs, you are an idiot

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 07:09:59 pm »

36crazydamons said:

jimbob232 said:

And let me a 5) You get the attendees who despise a band and plan on booing them, but when it happens, sometimes that someone will be suprised about a band and will decide not too

-------------------------------------------------------------------

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 07:11:33 pm »

trahecorporum said:

36crazydamons said:

jimbob232 said:

Have you ever been to a concert?

Oh yes, many, and this happens all the time.::smile

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 07:12:07 pm »

36crazydamons said:
trahecorporum said:
36crazydamons said:
jimbob232 said:

So does bands getting booed off the stage

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 07:14:19 pm »

jimbob232 said:

36crazydamons said:

trahecorporum said:

36crazydamons said:

jimbob232 said:

So does bands getting booed off the stage

Just depending on the people. Different shows always have different crowds

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 07:15:51 pm »

I actually think The Showdaown could very likely get booed off stage unless they changed their stage speech bulllshit since I saw them.
Ozzman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 07:32:23 pm »

trahecorporum said: I actually think The Showdaown could very likely get booed off stage unless they changed their stage speech bulllshit since I saw them.

Y, i dont mind the music, what do they say thats so bad, Do they preach all that religeos bullshit?

::smile::stare

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 07:38:57 pm »

frizzlefry419 said: lordi?

No, Lordi is a great band that is respected by metalheads.  I hope In this Moment does, they suck balls.
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 08:05:18 pm »

In This Moment won't they will get the grand ol' "SHOW YOUR BOOBS" to the chick singer thing which will probably sound like a bunch of boos. Maybe this chick singer will break and actually show a titty or two.

Mondo Generator has no business being in the slot their in but they will be a nice band to smoke a joint to or relax a little. Circus Diablo will be boo'd and the showdown for their religious speech's on stage.
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 08:11:33 pm »

mondo generator, the showdown and circus diablo... and fuck the person who thinks in this moment sucks balls
Blood_Red87

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 08:13:51 pm »

I hate In This Moment, just another crappy Gothenburg rip-off metalcore band with a crappy female hardcore singer. But they probably won't get booed, since metalcore is the lattest fad.

Devin is God.

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 08:14:06 pm »

then i have to think about the whole sharon osbourne and bruce dickinson mess from san bernardino in 2005... you know where she paid a bunch of latinos to egg bruce because bruce said some shit he probally shouldnt have said. it was all a bad misunderstanding really.

I could see mondo generator, hatebreed and in this moment being booed but i guess the scene kids wont let that happen to the latter. Hatebreed probally wont get bood but man they suck.

They shoulda booked Megadeth. I think as far as metal shows go. Wacken is the palce to be this year. Im going to see ozzy although thanks to ozzfest radio im discovering some other bands i would like to see. Im travelling from far eastern canada to see this show so i hope ozzy is there.
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 08:16:31 pm »

Hatebreed is fun live
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 08:22:18 pm »

Does The Showdown really preach religion? But I know I'll be booing ITM, Circus Diablo and Mondo Generator if the pot doesn't make me mellow.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: