HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whos gonna get booed off the stage  (Read 2100 times)
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2007, 10:17:27 pm »

Mordecia said:
I am just going to print this garbage out and go wipe my ass with this nonsense after i take my next big shit. Or maybe you should print this out and take it to ozzfest with you so you can share your thoughts with everyone there who boo's at your favorite band. The fact of the matter is we feel like other bands much heavier bands should be rather than these B-list metal acts, so we as obnxious metal fans let them know it. So you need to get over it or just not show up because you're going to really pissed when people boo your favorite band Circus Diablo.

And the fact of the matter is you are not in any position to say what can or cannot be allowed at Ozzfest. Ozzfest has showcased many, many bands of many different genres and stylings, some harder than others, some lighter than others. There is nothing within Ozzfest that says that it must showcase the heaviest and hardest bands in existence. It just shows heavy and harder music than the normal festival.  A band like Circus Diablo, whether you like them are not, are there and have earned their right to be. You are not anyone to say that they havn't, you arn't the god of Ozzfest. If anyone is the God of Ozzfest, it's Ozzy himself, and he obviously approves of their presence at Ozzfest since he's allowed for them to be there. You need to get over the fact they are playing, and go do something else while they play. Allow those who like them to listen to them and get over the fat that you don't like them. It's not your place to say they can't be there. Your place is to either enjoy or not enjoy the show. If you don't enjoy the show, go buy a shirt or go take a shit. What the fuck ever.  Booing is rude and hypocritical, for I'm sure if a large crowd boo'd YOUR favorite band YOU'D have a problem with it then.
jcwicked

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2007, 12:05:13 am »

I'll boo them off with you.  ::finger

::finger
jcn0183
Community

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2007, 12:05:51 am »

no body on the main stage or the second stage except for mondo gayrator
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2007, 12:15:24 am »

jcn0183 said: no body on the main stage or the second stage except for mondo gayrator

Actually, they are but one of the bands that will get booed. Circus Diabolo and The Showdown will along with them. There are some other bands I really don't like, but tons of others like them such as Hatebreed, Static-X and In This Moment.

xZakkxSlaughterx

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2007, 12:23:00 am »

This asshole last year at San Bernadino booed dragonforce and lacuna coil. Such ignorance.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2007, 12:24:12 am »

xZakkxSlaughterx said: This asshole last year at San Bernadino booed dragonforce and lacuna coil. Such ignorance.

Most likely piss drunk.

jcn0183
Community

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2007, 12:29:07 am »

in chicago only one band of the 300 I have seen got booed off the stage and that was limp bizkit in 2003 with metallica and I doubt chicaga fans will boo anybody off the stage
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2007, 12:30:56 am »

Blood_Red87 said: The Showdown, Circus Diablo, and Mondo Generator will get booed for sure.::animatedlaugh
CFH4EVER

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2007, 12:37:14 am »

The only reason people boo at shows if the performers don't give 100%. I wnet to Metallica and the Cult way back in the late 80's we booed the Cult because the lead singer was so messed up that it was not even worth watching. Don't boo someone who has the balls to get up infront of that many fans of Metal music. Give them a chance that is how you will learn to appriciat other music. There is more out there then just Hardcore/Death/Glam/Hair/and so on and so forth of metal. Listen you might hear something you like.
WorldAblaze

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2007, 08:43:01 am »

Pantallica666 said:

frizzlefry419 said: lordi?

No, Lordi is a great band that is respected by metalheads.  I hope In this Moment does, they suck balls.

I'm actually really enjoying their music.

Also, this is the first thread I have ever hear anybody even mention Circus Diablo in.

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2007, 10:17:55 am »

jcn0183 said: in chicago only one band of the 300 I have seen got booed off the stage and that was limp bizkit in 2003 with metallica and I doubt chicaga fans will boo anybody off the stage

well they never booed wickid wisdom so i think almost everyone this year will be fine.

scratch that they did boo wickid wisdom but they never booed them off stage.::confused
walk_with_me_in_hell

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2007, 10:21:36 am »

agreed

Blood_Red87 said: The Showdown, Circus Diablo, and Mondo Generator will get booed for sure.::animatedlaugh

HAIL TRUE METAL
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2007, 10:43:13 am »

i hope in this moment get booed. That would kick ass. I hate them so much. I hope their singer flashes the crowd though.
Blood_Red87

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2007, 11:03:36 am »

r4nd0m_h3r0 said:
Blood_Red87 said: I hate In This Moment, just another crappy Gothenburg rip-off metalcore band with a crappy female hardcore singer. But they probably won't get booed, since metalcore is the lattest fad.

lol... i just took a look at your sig... no way...
Fuck yeah.
Devin Townsend owns your asshole.::animatedsmile

Devin is God.

sabbath719

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2007, 11:08:06 am »

why does everybody hate mondo so much?, i mean come on people, we used to have the used, stinkin park, crazy town, adema, need i say more???

joker.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: