HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for Ozzfest at the Gorge Ampitheater  (Read 8715 times)
BlizzardNBlizzardess

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2007, 03:34:36 pm »

Can we come into the concert at any time of the day? We are not coming until later on Saturday and want to make sure we will be able to get in.::smile
captainofcrunch

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2007, 03:42:00 pm »

BlizzardNBlizzardess said: Can we come into the concert at any time of the day? We are not coming until later on Saturday and want to make sure we will be able to get in.::smile

yes.  you should have no problem getting in as long as you show up before 7.
cyco

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2007, 04:01:26 pm »

just bumping the good topics... ::animatedsmile

::finger SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!!!! ::finger
xxtigereyes

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2007, 04:23:12 pm »

you will be able to get in when ever you get there the only thing is there is no re entry once you are in you are in if you leave they will not let back in
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2007, 05:40:04 pm »

Nando said:

Nando said:

chiefs20167 said:

Nando said: I'm not going to that ozzfest but is it possible to drive up to the place then get picked up at the end of the show without paying parking?

So all you want to do is go to the campground for the party after the show?  You can get dropped off at the campground, walk in, party, and get picked up the next day.   I guess.  Unless they charge people walking in off the street.  I think they did that one year.

If you drive there is nowhere to park in the lot or the campground so you can just go in for a couple hours.  You go to Wild Horse campground and want to walk to the Gorge the WIld Horse will charge you as well.

It would be easier to get dropped of in the parking lot and walk across the revine with everyone else to get to the campground.

Yeah it does.
But could I get dropped off then get picked up on the day of the show?

Hope this helps

I wanted to know if I could get dropped of at the day of the show and then get picked up without having to pay parking.

Yes, you can get dropped off without haveing to pay for parking.  If you are being picked up after show your ride will not have to pay for parking either.  Let your ride know that we set up for traffic out about an hour or two before the end of the show.  They have to be in to lot before that, if not they won't be able to get in till after the traffic out is done.

If all you want is to get dropped off to hang in the campground all day and night, you won't have to pay to park or camp.  The vehicle won't be able to go in that's all.  If you are to get picked up on Sun your ride will not have to pay to park/camp.  Sunday is move out day where everyone has to be gone by noon.

I hope that help out more.
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2007, 05:45:25 pm »

hcgalvin said: OK, I know you might not get back on, but I wanted to ask a question in case you do.

As for "lawn chairs" would we be allowed to bring in low beach chairs? Or even one of those stupid strapped stadium seats to sit on?

Also, what about something like a personal mister? Something like this?

http://www.mistymate.com/mmp16.html

hcglavin:  yes the personal misters are OK to come in.  You will have to make sure that it's empyt but you can fill it back up once you get inside.  THere are sinks inside that you can use to fill the mister.

Since it's a GA show chairs are not allowed.  That's typical for GA shows.  I'm pretty sure that's the same for those stapped stadium seats.  YOu can double check with the supervisor at the search gates.
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2007, 05:47:03 pm »

BlizzardNBlizzardess said: Can we come into the concert at any time of the day? We are not coming until later on Saturday and want to make sure we will be able to get in.::smile

blizzardblizzardess:  you can come into the show at any time during the day after the gates open at noon.  So if you don't show up till 8 or 9, you can still get in.  Just remember to take everything with you, there is a no reentry policy.  Once you are in, you are in till you want to leave for the night.
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2007, 06:33:07 pm »

OK guys, just a couple more days left till Ozzfest 2007 at the Gorge.  Unlike xxtigereyes, I'm all packed and ready to go.  I can answer an futher question today.  After tonigt I won't be posting till sometime Sun or Mon.  We leave for the Gorge at 8am on Fri.  I thought I would give a brief summary of what we've talked about here, just in case you may have missed something.  XXtigereyes and I have gotten some great questions and we both hope we have provide everyone with the answers you needed.  Keep them coming if there's more.  We look forward to hearing about everyone's experiences from this weekend when it over.  The good and yes even the bad experiences.

You guys have been great.  I posted the same opeing post for this thread on three other sites and have gotten no responses.  Tigereyes and I are glad that we can help where we have.  Enjoy the show and weekend.  Have a safe trip to and from whereever you are coming from.

-- Parking fee $20 in main lot.
-- Camping fees $40 a night (if you come in on Fri it will be $80). Premier camping with showers not accessable by general campers, flushing toilets, and a shuttle to the show $80 a night (if you come in on Fri it will be $160)
-- Lock your tents or lock valuables in you vehicle while you are gone from your campsites.
-- Alcohol in the lot is allowed as long as it's not in an open container (can/bottle).  Put it in a cup.
-- Soft sided coolers (no styrofoam) with food and plastic bottles are allowed in.  
-- Plastic water/gatorade/powerade/soda bottles are OK as long as the factory seals are still intact.  If the seals are broke they will have you dump it out.  THere are sinks inside to fill up on water.  
-- NO CANS/GLASS BOTTLES
-- Bring extra cloths for the night time.
-- No professional cameras are allowed (removable lenses)
-- In the campground NO fireworks/weaspons/firearms/open fires allowed.
-- In the campground remember which Comfort Station (portapotty) you are camped by.  This will help you find you spot at the end of the night.
-- In the lot look for the closest pole.  There will be a letter and number on it.  This will help you find your car at the end of the show.
-- Cars parked in the main lot 1-2 hours after show may be towed.
-- Do not park on someone elses property or it could be towed.
-- This is a GA (general admission) show which means that you will be able to go to the floor/pit.

Remember things are subject to change on the spur of the moment.  We've done our best to give you all the information you'll need.  Now, it's up to you to have fun.  We can't do that for you.  ::animatedsmile

If you are going to do "party favors" don't do them where you can be seen and get in trouble.  Remember, I didn't say that if you get caught.

Swing by and see me if you want.  I'll be in the main lot directing traffic.  The one in th blue uniform with a badge and captain bars.  Only request, don't throw a bottle at my head.  That hurts.  ::animatedsmile::surprise::animatedlaugh
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2007, 06:37:56 pm »

chiefs20167 said: -- Camping fees $40 a night (if you come in on Fri it will be $80). Premier camping with showers not accessable by general campers, flushing toilets, and a shuttle to the show $80 a night (if you come in on Fri it will be $160)::animatedsmile::surprise::animatedlaugh

I'm such a dork guys.  I put the wrong cost for Premier Camping.  It's only $60 a night ($120 if you arrive Fri).  

Sorry guys.

::confused
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2007, 07:58:21 pm »

what the hell........bump

::laugh
captainofcrunch

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2007, 08:16:40 pm »

FORECAST FOR OZZFEST:

Friday, Jul 13

High: 104 Huh?F
Low: 72 Huh?F

click here for hourly forecast for friday

---

Saturday, Jul 14

High: 101 Huh?F
Low: 71 Huh?F

click here for hourly forecast for saturday

---

its going to feel like were burning in hell out there.

::looking
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2007, 08:21:06 pm »

captainofcrunch said: FORECAST FOR OZZFEST:

Friday, Jul 13

---

Saturday, Jul 14

---

Ouch!!! ..........Thats Fucking Hot!

chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2007, 08:52:50 pm »

ekoerner said:

captainofcrunch said: FORECAST FOR OZZFEST:

Friday, Jul 13

---

Saturday, Jul 14

---

Ouch!!! ..........Thats Fucking Hot!

Bring the eggs and bacon and cook it on the hood of your car.  It's going to be a hot one.  Drink plenty of water.  Especially you guys in the mosh pit
v_rie

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2007, 09:28:56 pm »

guys it's already reached that here- try doing this shit in Vegas in June!  That's HOT!  Thankfully, I live up north now!
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2007, 10:30:51 pm »

Show is getting closer.  

So bump, bump

::sinister
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: