HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for Ozzfest at the Gorge Ampitheater  (Read 8756 times)
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2007, 10:37:14 pm »

Ozzfest Camping sounds amazing!!! There was Camp Ozzy back in the day in between the shows. This brings that back.

FREE TICKETS TO THE GORGE SHOW JUST RELEASED

Plenty of tickets to The Gorge, WA Ozzfest show this Saturday have just been released. Just come out to The Gorge and go stop by the box office. You will not be turned away. If you wish to get your free tickets in advance of the show just stop by any of the local FYE Stores and ask about The Gorge Ozzfest tickets tomorrow! See you at Ozzfest 2007!
VeryFatTesticles

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2007, 10:38:31 pm »

i getting such a boner in anticipation
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2007, 12:46:26 am »

BUMP

::animatedsmile::finger::animatedlaugh
snatchupthegravy

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2007, 12:54:01 am »

i agree...everyone should be smart and drink water! have fun, and i bet ill see you somewhere you you won't even know. likewise though, you will see me and ill just look tired, hungry, and dehydrated most the time...ahaha. BUMP THIS TO THE TOP!
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2007, 02:17:45 am »

Wizard_of_Ozz said:FREE TICKETS TO THE GORGE SHOW JUST RELEASED

Plenty of tickets to The Gorge, WA Ozzfest show this Saturday have just been released. Just come out to The Gorge and go stop by the box office. You will not be turned away. If you wish to get your free tickets in advance of the show just stop by any of the local FYE Stores and ask about The Gorge Ozzfest tickets tomorrow! See you at Ozzfest 2007!

Hey all.  I just got word that not only will the tickets be available at the Gorge Box Office by the main gate but will also be handed out in the parking lot itself.  Free!   From what it sounds like there's no limit to the number of tickets per person.  This is of course subject to change day of show.  Tickets if they are not given out in the lot will be at the Gorge Box Office.

Something else of possible interest, maybe.  I'm taking my laptop with me.  Fri I will be working in the Campground Security Office and have access to the internet.  So, I was thinking about posting from there if anything interesting happens or just to give updates as I hear them.  I'll only be working for 8 hours so we'll see what happens.  Sat I'm in the lot getting hammered by traffic.  

Once again, have a safe trip and enjoy the show/weekend.

::confused::looking
xZakkxSlaughterx

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2007, 02:40:08 am »

holy fuck this is a long thread

chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2007, 02:53:44 am »

BUMP
One last time tonight.

C U there!!!!!!
montanakat

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2007, 11:19:58 am »

Do you know if we will be allowed to leave the venue to go back to the campground for a beer, something to eat or whatever?  I heard once you are in you can't leave but that's hard to believe since the first band starts at 12:30 and the show likely won't end until close to midnight. ::confused
VeryFatTesticles

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2007, 11:58:13 am »

montanakat said: Do you know if we will be allowed to leave the venue to go back to the campground for a beer, something to eat or whatever?  I heard once you are in you can't leave but that's hard to believe since the first band starts at 12:30 and the show likely won't end until close to midnight. ::confused

BUMP*

i'm pretty they have a no re-entry policy. sucks ass but it's going to be so damn hot, we might as well all drink our beer after the show and enjoy the metal while hydrated with water.  i'm pretty sure you can bring in some types of food.
captainofcrunch

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2007, 05:20:46 pm »

if you want to leave, and then re-enter, just snag an extra pair of tickets before you go in...............
chiefs20167

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2007, 06:17:40 pm »

montanakat said: Do you know if we will be allowed to leave the venue to go back to the campground for a beer, something to eat or whatever?  I heard once you are in you can't leave but that's hard to believe since the first band starts at 12:30 and the show likely won't end until close to midnight. ::confused

No you will not be able to leave the ampitheater to return to your campsite.  Once you are inside, you are there till the end of the show or till you are ready to leave for the night.
xxtigereyes

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 15, 2007, 09:02:56 pm »

::finger
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: