HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fighting  (Read 2489 times)
FTW13

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2007, 07:13:53 am »

Merrrypoppin said: I prefer to wrestle. GRRR!!!
Me Too!!! ::smile

"Forever Love It Loud"!
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2007, 11:13:51 am »

when i was younger i loved to fight, but now that I'm older only when I have to in self defense
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2007, 08:19:43 am »

I used to go out purposely looking for fights and would usually find one just about every weekend in bars. Now that I'm older I realize how stupid it was and am lucky that I never got in serious trouble or even beat up or had messed with some idiot w/ a gun or a knife for that matter. I try and avoid it if at all possible now especially now that I have kids, but it was fun back in the day.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Creator_1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2007, 12:06:32 pm »

It seems like at least once a year I actually throw down with some bitch.  Ever since I was a kid, fights just always seem to come my way.  Before  they stopped "swatting" in school I think I got swatted in every grade from the 3rd to 8th grade.  I had excellent grades though! You know why I was always fighting?  Because I got picked on for being poor and living in the projects, having a drunk for a mom, for wearing AC/DC and Motley Crue shirts, and being hispanic, and sticking up for my sisters (which I'm the oldest of 5 of us) or other poor kids.  I didn't take any shit, but I didn't go around running my mouth either, nor did I get into any gangs, or steal, or hurt people on purpose.  I never cried and was always scared but it made me a crazy fighter.

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2007, 04:27:03 pm »

ufc baby i've been in a lot of fights
laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2007, 04:28:11 pm »

I love fighting..but overall I am an aggressive person and people like to piss me off
Nothing better than that adrenaline rush

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2007, 12:13:18 am »

ChickenFucker said: I used to go out purposely looking for fights and would usually find one just about every weekend in bars. Now that I'm older I realize how stupid it was and am lucky that I never got in serious trouble or even beat up or had messed with some idiot w/ a gun or a knife for that matter. I try and avoid it if at all possible now especially now that I have kids, but it was fun back in the day.
the town i live in was in guinness book of records  for most bars per capita fought in most of them but semi- retired now still train tough to keep my edge though     cause you never know

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: