HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Slipknot different from every other Nu-metal band?  (Read 1211 times)
nazcapilot
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2495



View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 07:39:17 pm »

Quote

LordSimen said: What makes them different from other Alternative Metal bands? Their music. That's what... And I LOVED Subliminal Versus,  perhaps their best work to date. They got better with each album.


I too loved Vol 3., it was more multi-dimensional then their previous work IMO.
Logged





DirtyBlackSocks
New Member
*
Posts: 720



View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 07:42:00 pm »

I'm not reading all of that.

Slipknot sucks, I find them to be a gimmick band and can't STAND the fact that they have single handedly brought hundreds of thousands of poser's into the metal scene to make remarkably stupid comments such as "Their drummer's the fastest in the world!"

Let alone the stupid shit they do on stage, costumes they wear ect.

That being said, some people do like em', good for them.
Logged

Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.



It's magic!!! ::surprise
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 07:44:16 pm »

Quote

SlaytanicCFH said: Stone sour is actually better than Slipknot.
Logged


nazcapilot
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2495



View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 07:44:15 pm »

Quote

DirtyBlackSocks said: I'm not reading all of that.

Slipknot sucks, I find them to be a gimmick band and can't STAND the fact that they have single handedly brought hundreds of thousands of poser's into the metal scene to make remarkably stupid comments such as "Their drummer's the fastest in the world!"

Let alone the stupid shit they do on stage, costumes they wear ect.

That being said, some people do like em', good for them.


So what? What about black metallers wearing corpse paint? Gimmick? I think not.
Logged





DirtyBlackSocks
New Member
*
Posts: 720



View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 07:47:08 pm »

Quote
nazcapilot said:
Quote
DirtyBlackSocks said: I'm not reading all of that.

Slipknot sucks, I find them to be a gimmick band and can't STAND the fact that they have single handedly brought hundreds of thousands of poser's into the metal scene to make remarkably stupid comments such as "Their drummer's the fastest in the world!"

Let alone the stupid shit they do on stage, costumes they wear ect.

That being said, some people do like em', good for them.

So what? What about black metallers wearing corpse paint? Gimmick? I think not.
How does black metal have anything to do with the topic at hand?

I hate black metal BTW.

Quit defending them, you're not going to convince anyone who dislikes the band that they're suddenly some great epitapth to all that is metal, so get off it, let people have their opinions.
Logged

Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.



It's magic!!! ::surprise
ozzy4president51
New Member
*
Posts: 1440



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 08:10:24 pm »

they got like what, 9 or 10 members
Logged


fuckyourlife
New Member
*
Posts: 1367



View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 08:34:54 pm »

Quote

Mordecia said:
Quote

xJisatsuxIkkoux said: Who cares how different they are? They still fucking suck.


I care and so do the people who have enjoyed Slipknot then have to read posts by you fucktards who can only say they "suck" but not back it up with anything but "CLOWNS BANGING ON TRASHCANS, IT MAKES NO SENSE, GRRR WHERE'S MY CORPSE PAINT??"


I don't care for Black Metal, nice try. Slipknot sucks, I can care less if they had 9 members or 3 members. They still fucking suck.
Logged
mnmetalhead
New Member
*
Posts: 2059



View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2007, 02:00:53 pm »

they suck more than the rest.
Logged

Your lack of faith disturbs me.
Demigod_92
New Member
*
Posts: 1247



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2007, 02:05:46 pm »

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote

LoweDownDirty1 said: the difference is they have 5 extra assclowns that make shitty music
Logged

FUCK
Totengott
New Member
*
Posts: 1811



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2007, 02:11:24 pm »

never liked them, never will
Logged



sweet_dark
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4165


View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2007, 02:17:24 pm »

Quote

fahker said: they suck more than the rest.


::animatedlaugh
Logged


Guest
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2007, 02:51:39 pm »

Quote

dethklok66623 said:
Quote

xJisatsuxIkkoux said: Who cares how different they are? They still fucking suck.
::animatedlaugh


well said
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals