HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOTU  (Read 2267 times)
eX_lax

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2007, 03:41:43 pm »

whats the order of bands for the show because i only want to see amon amarth gwar and testament (saryeville), how late can i get there without missing amon amarth assuming they dont change the order in which they play

hvymtlmom
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 08:59:57 pm »

Amon Amarth posted a bulletin that said be sure to get there early for the meet  & greet. It's going to be shortly after the doors open. Just so I don't miss it, I'm getting there about an hour early. They also said they would be going on @ 4 or 4:45 each night except for a few shows, which I can't recall.

I'm going on Tuesday so I'll give you more info (and photos hopefully) after I've been

eX_lax

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 09:49:47 pm »

they are playin at 3:00 at the sayreville show, cant wait though i probably wont be seeing them as i will be alone for most of the day and wish to stay away from all the other bands as much as possible and get there as late as possible, lemme know how their set is though dont tell me the songs

btims340

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 10:38:01 am »

eX_lax said: they are playin at 3:00 at the sayreville show, cant wait though i probably wont be seeing them as i will be alone for most of the day and wish to stay away from all the other bands as much as possible and get there as late as possible, lemme know how their set is though dont tell me the songs

yeah the lineup is gonna kick ass, im going to sayerville as well.
what time do the doors open, im not 100% sure

much luff, bobby

ZHE GOGGLES, ZHEY DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedsmile
behnwilson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 07:00:25 pm »

Outside of the special guests, do all of the bands play on every tour date.

Ive seen a few lsitingof the bands to play in Chiago and Goatwhore wasnt listed.  I hope they are playing Chicago, thsoe guys are great live.
bonesnapper87

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 02:05:09 pm »

Man this should be called Sounds of the UnderGWAR. Its all about GWAR. I can finally stay for the whole show. The past two years i walked out on the headliner because they sucked ass. Come on Lamb of God and As I Lay Dying? Now GWAR headlines i get to stay. HELL YEAH!!!!
Lgnd

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 02:35:40 pm »

i dunno sorry Sad my town doesent get sotu, my state gets two sotu offdates but im going to tna instead::smile

wake up
Wartooth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 02:42:15 pm »

amon amarth and gwar are the only bands on the tour i think i would go to see

deededtheman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 02:42:44 pm »

I'm attending the sayreville show
the order is:
Gwar
Testament
Shadows Fall
Chimaira
Every Time I Die
All That Remains
Necro
Job For A Cowboy
Amon Amarth
Darkest Hour
Acacia Strain
Heavy Heavy Low Low
Dispute To Flames
Number Twelve Looks Like You
Devil Wears Prada
Goatwhore
This Is Hell

Doors Open at 11:00, show starts at around 12:00, gonna be sick I like alot of the bands, but why the hell is necro gonna be there!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!!
moshtilldeath

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 12:23:15 am »

What time do you think Gwar is gonna end at?
hvymtlmom
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 09:14:22 am »

I saw them on July 10. I think it ended around 11 or so? It probably varies by number of bands & venue. The Sayerville show starts earlier than ours-1:45 and probably ends later because we only had 14 bands. But we lucked out because even though Amon Amarth's website said their meet & greet was right after doors opened, it ended up being during Necro's set ::smile

Unfortunately, they found my camera & I couldn't get it in, but theres some cameraphone video of Amon Amarth on my youtube.

??????????????????????????mm??????????

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 09:16:52 pm »

deededtheman said: I'm attending the sayreville show
the order is:
Gwar
Testament
Shadows Fall
Chimaira
Every Time I Die
All That Remains
Necro
Job For A Cowboy
Amon Amarth
Darkest Hour
Acacia Strain
Heavy Heavy Low Low
Dispute To Flames
Number Twelve Looks Like You
Devil Wears Prada
Goatwhore
This Is Hell

Doors Open at 11:00, show starts at around 12:00, gonna be sick I like alot of the bands, but why the hell is necro gonna be there!!!!

starting with the bottom and then going up

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 09:30:31 pm »

I just went to the tour the other night.  There's a lot of crappy bands, but I thought Amon Amarth and Gwar alone were good enough.  I personally also liked Shadows Fall, and I was actually a lot happier with Chamairas live show than I thought I would be
b3p

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 10:00:41 am »

Just saw the show in Myrtle Beac h. Amon Amorth did meet & greet at 3:30, only the singer showed up as the others had to get equipment ready for the set. They played early.

Heavy Heavy Low low & Necro SUCKED..............................Gwar, Chamira, Shadows Falls, Amon Amorth, Job for a Cowboy, Darkest Hour, The Devil wears Prada, This is Hell, Goat Whore, every time I Die, #12 looks like you, all there, all good...................................

2 Cents not on the tour, no one new why....................no special guest at Myrtle Beach
hvymtlmom
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 02:28:34 pm »

2 Cents is doing a different tour at the moment, but will join SOTU later. I was really hoping to see them again-they kick ass!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: