HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Jokes in Here Totally wrong and Obscene jokes are encouraged so dont get offended.  (Read 2851 times)
custom38
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 11:33:02 pm »

Why don't lesbians wear makeup or go on diets?

You can't eat Jenny Craig while you've got Mary Kay on your face.

Life's an orgy, make it a good one.
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 11:34:39 pm »

White can't two white people give birth an asian baby?

TWO WHITES DON'T MAKE A WONG

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA

get it

get it
ozzfest567

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 11:36:47 pm »

Mordecia said: White can't two white people give birth an asian baby?

TWO WHITES DON'T MAKE A WONG

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA

get it

get it

hahaha

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 11:39:57 pm »

im not gonna do racist ones allthough i have a shit load. But heres an evil one.a woman is gonna have a baby and shes in the er and the doctor is about to deliver the baby. He delevers the baby throws it at the wall, rips of its arms, punches its face in and then pees in its mouth. The mother is like OH MY GOD MY BABY!!!!!! MY BABY!!!!!!!!!! the doctor says calm down bitch the baby was already dead::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

ozzfest567

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 11:41:29 pm »

dethklok66623 said: im not gonna do racist ones allthough i have a shit load. But heres an evil one.a woman is gonna have a baby and shes in the er and the doctor is about to deliver the baby. He delevers the baby throws it at the wall, rips of its arms, punches its face in and then pees in its mouth. The mother is like OH MY GOD MY BABY!!!!!! MY BABY!!!!!!!!!! the doctor says calm down bitch the baby was already dead::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh   come on, bring the raciest ones ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2007, 11:43:13 pm »

dethklok66623 said: im not gonna do racist ones allthough i have a shit load. But heres an evil one.a woman is gonna have a baby and shes in the er and the doctor is about to deliver the baby. He delevers the baby throws it at the wall, rips of its arms, punches its face in and then pees in its mouth. The mother is like OH MY GOD MY BABY!!!!!! MY BABY!!!!!!!!!! the doctor says calm down bitch the baby was already dead::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

hahahahahahahah, YES!!!!

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 11:43:29 pm »

So this guy walks into a bar....

finish my joke
RIPDimebag420

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 11:43:27 pm »

shit thats not funny thats just fucked up::animatedlaugh

Wait-- you went to a sugar factory?! Were there Oompa Loompas?::animatedlaugh
away

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 11:49:43 pm »

One stormy late evening a kid runs into his parents room....being in there pitch dark he hears moaning and the bed springs squeaking...he screams for his mom and dad...only to hear his mom respond: Son,what's the Matter?
her son sez...mom,the thunder scared me....hey mom...what are you doing???
His mom sez...I'm baking a cake son,you go to your room right this instant!!!
the young boy says,ok!!!
the morning after...he walks into the bathroom while his dad is showering..
the boy sez to his dad....hey Dad?
-Yes Son...
-I know that you and mom were baking a cake!
-Oh really son...how do you know that? Tell me!!
-well,Dad,you left the frosting on the bedsheets,so I licked it clean!!!
ozzfest567

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 11:51:26 pm »

away said: One stormy late evening a kid runs into his parents room....being in there pitch dark he hears moaning and the bed springs squeaking...he screams for his mom and dad...only to hear his mom respond: Son,what's the Matter?
the young boy says,ok!!!
-Yes Son...

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh nice

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 11:55:23 pm »

ok u asked!
why does a black kid cry when he has diahrea!??because he thinks he's melting::animatedlaugh

Why are black people so good at sports?Huh?because all the bad ones are in jail!::animatedlaugh

why do black people love basketball?Huh?because they can shoot,steal and run!!

How do you know an asian robbed your house?an suv is crashed in your kitchen,all your home work is finished and your computer is 1000xs faster!::animatedlaugh

What do you do when you see a black dude limping???Stop laughing and fucking reload!!::animatedlaugh

how to you starve a black person? take away his/her food stamps!::animatedlaugh

Whats the naacp stand for?now apes are called people!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh

How did black people become "BLACK" people??? When god was like Fuck! burned another
one!::animatedlaugh

How do you kill a black guy?? Stiick his head out the window and his lips will suffocate him::animatedlaugh

What does Fubu stand for??? farmers used to beat us!!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

How do u make a mexican the richest one in mexico? give him one peso

thats it for now. please nobody get offended these are just harmless jokes and i dont really feel this way about those races. IF U CANT TAKE A JOKE THEN UR FUCKED IN THE HEAD

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2007, 11:58:48 pm »

ozzfest567 said:

away said: One stormy late evening a kid runs into his parents room....being in there pitch dark he hears moaning and the bed springs squeaking...he screams for his mom and dad...only to hear his mom respond: Son,what's the Matter?
the young boy says,ok!!!
-Yes Son...

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh nice
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

ozzfest567

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2007, 12:00:15 am »

dethklok66623 said: ok u asked!
why does a black kid cry when he has diahrea!??because he thinks he's melting::animatedlaugh

Why are black people so good at sports?Huh?because all the bad ones are in jail!::animatedlaugh

why do black people love basketball?Huh?because they can shoot,steal and run!!

How do you know an asian robbed your house?an suv is crashed in your kitchen,all your home work is finished and your computer is 1000xs faster!::animatedlaugh

What do you do when you see a black dude limping???Stop laughing and fucking reload!!::animatedlaugh

how to you starve a black person? take away his/her food stamps!::animatedlaugh

Whats the naacp stand for?now apes are called people!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh

How did black people become "BLACK" people??? When god was like Fuck! burned another
one!::animatedlaugh

How do you kill a black guy?? Stiick his head out the window and his lips will suffocate him::animatedlaugh

What does Fubu stand for??? farmers used to beat us!!!!!!!!!!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

How do u make a mexican the richest one in mexico? give him one peso

thats it for now. please nobody get offended these are just harmless jokes and i dont really feel this way about those races. IF U CANT TAKE A JOKE THEN UR FUCKED IN THE HEAD

hahahaha, nice  ::animatedlaugh

Wartooth

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2007, 12:11:00 am »

whats the difference between a black guy and a pizza

a pizza can feed a family of four

Blood_Red87

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2007, 12:11:59 am »

Little Johnny and his dad were walking down the street when two old ladies bump into each other one yells "Bag" the other yells "Bitch", Johnny asks, "Dad what's a bag and a bitch"? "It's another word for women, son. Then they go home and Johnny is watching his dad shave, he cuts himself and yells "SHIT"! Johnny asks, "what does shit mean daddy"? "It's another word for shaving, son". Johnny then goes downstairs into the kitchen where his mom is baking a turkey, she takes the turkey out of the oven and burns herself and yells "FUCK"! Johnny asks, "what does fuck mean, mom"? It's another word for baking, honey". Then the door bell rings, Johnny answers it and it's two nuns. Johnny says, hello bags and bitches". One of the nuns asks, "uh, dear where are your parents", Johnny says, "my dad is upstairs shitting himself and my mom is in the kitchen, fucking the turkey.

::laugh

Devin is God.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: