HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: obama as president yes or no  (Read 4886 times)
Themasterofyou2000

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2007, 10:41:56 pm »

obama....like.who is he?....hes the black vote getter hilary (arious) will run with for the ticket.....blah.people are so lazy and brainwashed anymore.....clinton sucked.still sux ass..and his old lady is a joke...politics sux....all bullshit to get votes to get a job and power over us stupid asses.blah..::finger

::finger
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2007, 10:47:14 pm »

Not going to read this entire thread just going to state my opinion. The bitch is going o win. It had been being set up for years. The Elections are rigged as fuck. Obama is just a good boy they threw in to make it look like the race is not set up at the end.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2007, 10:48:53 pm »

Themasterofyou2000 said: obama....like.who is he?....hes the black vote getter hilary (arious) will run with for the ticket.....blah.people are so lazy and brainwashed anymore.....clinton sucked.still sux ass..and his old lady is a joke...politics sux....all bullshit to get votes to get a job and power over us stupid asses.blah..::finger

Do you have a brain?

MVP said: Not going to read this entire thread just going to state my opinion. The bitch is going o win. It had been being set up for years. The Elections are rigged as fuck. Obama is just a good boy they threw in to make it look like the race is not set up at the end.

I sure hope you don't actually believe that bullshit.
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2007, 10:50:14 pm »

hell no

RIP Rigger Dan
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2007, 10:53:43 pm »

WagerofSin said:
Themasterofyou2000 said: obama....like.who is he?....hes the black vote getter hilary (arious) will run with for the ticket.....blah.people are so lazy and brainwashed anymore.....clinton sucked.still sux ass..and his old lady is a joke...politics sux....all bullshit to get votes to get a job and power over us stupid asses.blah..::finger

Do you have a brain?

MVP said: Not going to read this entire thread just going to state my opinion. The bitch is going o win. It had been being set up for years. The Elections are rigged as fuck. Obama is just a good boy they threw in to make it look like the race is not set up at the end.

I sure hope you don't actually believe that bullshit.

Dude wake the fuck up. he last election was rigged in Florida and Hillary was right in the media giving her opinion on John Kerry the second she could. It was shown more then the fucking war was to brain fuck you puppets out there.

When Perot was going to fuck the show back in the day he was threatened with his families lives. No other party but republican or Democrat will ever win and they bounce them back and forth to make people actually think there is a difference.

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2007, 10:54:28 pm »

Plus I have been watching this shit play out longer than you have been alive.

Themasterofyou2000

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2007, 10:57:15 pm »

not really.but do have a degree in political science....like thats worth anything...politics is all a chess game of bullshit, players and blah blah blah........it has been a setup for years.........america is going to be just another brick in the wall very soon...and the people will all vote it in like clintons the messiah.not because of any great plan..just because people have been trained to hate the status quo......blah.they say whatever it takes and promise whatever they have to to get in power........why dont you hear her on tv everyday?.shes out promising everybody everything...and doesnt want everyone else to hear it...blah..did anyone hear her fake ass slang speak about "down on the plantation" she gave .holy hell....no shame none of them have any.::finger

::finger
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2007, 11:04:34 pm »

Themasterofyou2000 said: not really.but do have a degree in political science....like thats worth anything...politics is all a chess game of bullshit, players and blah blah blah........it has been a setup for years.........america is going to be just another brick in the wall very soon...and the people will all vote it in like clintons the messiah.not because of any great plan..just because people have been trained to hate the status quo......blah.they say whatever it takes and promise whatever they have to to get in power........why dont you hear her on tv everyday?.shes out promising everybody everything...and doesnt want everyone else to hear it...blah..did anyone hear her fake ass slang speak about "down on the plantation" she gave .holy hell....no shame none of them have any.::finger

That is why they are being used as the figure heads in Politics. They have no morals and only care about themselves so the government uses them to be the so called leaders. We all know that the old money in this country is what is really running the show. The president is just a face and means shit.

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2007, 11:05:39 pm »

Themasterofyou2000 said: not really.but do have a degree in political science....like thats worth anything...politics is all a chess game of bullshit, players and blah blah blah........it has been a setup for years.........america is going to be just another brick in the wall very soon...and the people will all vote it in like clintons the messiah.not because of any great plan..just because people have been trained to hate the status quo......blah.they say whatever it takes and promise whatever they have to to get in power........why dont you hear her on tv everyday?.shes out promising everybody everything...and doesnt want everyone else to hear it...blah..did anyone hear her fake ass slang speak about "down on the plantation" she gave .holy hell....no shame none of them have any.::finger

You..I like you. You don't have strings.::animatedlaugh

skink

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2007, 11:08:46 pm »

obama's middle name is fuckin Hussien, no way i vote for him, Ron Paul possibly, but the two parties are famous for uniting to bring down free thinkers, all of the "major" candidates are equally corrupt and full of shit, their party affiliation doesnt matter.

metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2007, 11:11:35 pm »

jimbob232 said:

need4speed1102 said:

DaniCarnage said:

need4speed1102 said:

jimbob232 said:

need4speed1102 said: either one. as long as it is not another dumbass republican like bush.

And while Bush is indeed a fucktard, it's that kind of thinking that'll continue to fuck us over. Why can't you people do some research and find a fucking competent candidate instead of the popular ones?
i dont have the time and dont care enough. how about you do the research and let us know who we should vote for.

if you dont have the time to care enough need4speed, then you should not have enough time to vote.. dumbass..
too bad its my right as an american citizen. if you dont like it then try to get voting regulations in place...dumbass::finger

Your ignorance of the issues and candidates shouldn't determine the fate of the union.
aint that a bitch. me and the majority of americans voting wont research the issues or candidates. you can do all the research you want and americas fate is in our hands.::animatedlaugh

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2007, 11:13:03 pm »

liz1259 said: black president or first woman president
Neither...I'm not really impressed with either's standpoints.

SwitchKiller

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2007, 11:14:25 pm »

Fred Thompson. Enough said.

ELTON SAYS, "GO TO THE ELTON THREAD OR I WILL EAT YOUR FACE!!!"
skink

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2007, 11:21:15 pm »

SwitchKiller said: Fred Thompson. Enough said.

he played a lawyer on TV and is a senator from Tennessee, not sure he's any different than all the other candidates, plus whats his position on the border, illegal immigration, health care, i dont know...enlighten us

SwitchKiller

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2007, 11:24:53 pm »

To be perfectly honest I don't know for sure...I'm still doing some much needed research on him...but as far as I can tell, I would rather know almost nothing about him and vote for him, knowing what I know about every other candidate running.

ELTON SAYS, "GO TO THE ELTON THREAD OR I WILL EAT YOUR FACE!!!"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: