HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: obama as president yes or no  (Read 4839 times)
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2007, 11:26:25 pm »

Its all good. Let the fucker pick our fruit, use the emergency ward. We all can just pay more taxes till we get sick and can't get health care help ourselves because we actually work to support millions of dirty families all over this country.

Forgot they all have them mowing, and cleaning the presidents and senators homes. Can't get rid of them or we would have to give these people in power another raise to pay for legal workers to do their shit.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2007, 11:28:17 pm »

I`m going with the Ann Coulter/ Colin Powell team.....American policy would change BUT quick!!

GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2007, 11:30:26 pm »

need4speed1102 said:
jimbob232 said:
need4speed1102 said:
DaniCarnage said:
need4speed1102 said:
jimbob232 said:
need4speed1102 said: either one. as long as it is not another dumbass republican like bush.

And while Bush is indeed a fucktard, it's that kind of thinking that'll continue to fuck us over. Why can't you people do some research and find a fucking competent candidate instead of the popular ones?
i dont have the time and dont care enough. how about you do the research and let us know who we should vote for.

if you dont have the time to care enough need4speed, then you should not have enough time to vote.. dumbass..
too bad its my right as an american citizen. if you dont like it then try to get voting regulations in place...dumbass::finger

Your ignorance of the issues and candidates shouldn't determine the fate of the union.
aint that a bitch. me and the majority of americans voting wont research the issues or candidates. you can do all the research you want and americas fate is in our hands.::animatedlaugh

Are you proud of this?  What the hell is wrong with you, you're content with the fact that our country's future is dictated by morons?

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2007, 11:36:48 pm »

GwarSlave said:

need4speed1102 said:

jimbob232 said:

need4speed1102 said:

DaniCarnage said:

need4speed1102 said:

jimbob232 said:

need4speed1102 said: either one. as long as it is not another dumbass republican like bush.

And while Bush is indeed a fucktard, it's that kind of thinking that'll continue to fuck us over. Why can't you people do some research and find a fucking competent candidate instead of the popular ones?
i dont have the time and dont care enough. how about you do the research and let us know who we should vote for.

if you dont have the time to care enough need4speed, then you should not have enough time to vote.. dumbass..
too bad its my right as an american citizen. if you dont like it then try to get voting regulations in place...dumbass::finger

Your ignorance of the issues and candidates shouldn't determine the fate of the union.
aint that a bitch. me and the majority of americans voting wont research the issues or candidates. you can do all the research you want and americas fate is in our hands.::animatedlaugh

Are you proud of this?  What the hell is wrong with you, you're content with the fact that our country's future is dictated by morons?

Hey dont you talk bad about my America like that!!!
Thats the American way....know nothing and vote like you do...happens all the time.
Look how many people hate Bush and he`s the greatest president that has served in my lifetime...
Kickin ass against fucks that want us dead...what other president alive can say that besides a Bush??

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2007, 11:38:02 pm »

GwarSlave said:
need4speed1102 said:
jimbob232 said:
need4speed1102 said:
DaniCarnage said:
need4speed1102 said:
jimbob232 said:

Thats why I gave up on voting. the fucker with the prettiest signs all over wins because people are like fucking children that can be told what to do with out even telling them in words.

You vote for the one that lies the most and does nothing till the next election then pulls some shit out of their asses real quick to say"Look what I done". The stupid fuckers out there voting eat that shit up.

Something like 10,000 laws are voted in every year and we get like 20 about the fucking school board to vote on to make us feel like we actually have a say in this country.

Then if they put a good one on like getting rid of the beaners some judge in LA says it is unconstitutional and throws it out. One man/women can do that even if we vote as a majority to do something. This happens every time some bull shit is actually given to us to vote on. You really don't think this shit is set up you really need to smoke some more grass and maybe you will be enlightened.

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2007, 11:39:00 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
GwarSlave said:
need4speed1102 said:
jimbob232 said:
need4speed1102 said:
DaniCarnage said:
need4speed1102 said:
jimbob232 said:

Thats the American way....know nothing and vote like you do...happens all the time.
Look how many people hate Bush and he`s the greatest president that has served in my lifetime...
Kickin ass against fucks that want us dead...what other president alive can say that besides a Bush??

Bush is a piece of shit.

liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2007, 12:02:55 am »

MVP said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

GwarSlave said:

need4speed1102 said:

jimbob232 said:

need4speed1102 said:

DaniCarnage said:

need4speed1102 said:

jimbob232 said:

Bush is a piece of shit.

hmmm... i might have to agree

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2007, 12:04:11 am »

Or I could say, There is a piece of shit in our BUSH.

« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2007, 12:04:41 am »

blow up the white house and vote for ted nugget::finger

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2007, 12:05:15 am »

Nope...best ever. You`re brainwashed and weak to believe otherwise,..
Yup yup yup::animatedlaugh

Horsedick

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 10, 2007, 12:07:41 am »

Hey F.O.F. haven't seen you in a while

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 10, 2007, 12:09:03 am »

GwarSlave said:

need4speed1102 said:

jimbob232 said:

need4speed1102 said:

DaniCarnage said:

need4speed1102 said:

jimbob232 said:

i wouldnt say i am proud about it, but thats the way it is and always will be as long as all the dumbasses in this country our allowed to vote. i personally dont feel like my one vote is going to make much difference. so why waste my time like it will.

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 10, 2007, 12:09:47 am »

Seires said: Hey F.O.F. haven't seen you in a while

Hey Seires...hows things?
You goin this year??

gloria

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 10, 2007, 07:04:02 am »

MVP said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

GwarSlave said:

need4speed1102 said:

jimbob232 said:

need4speed1102 said:

DaniCarnage said:

need4speed1102 said:

jimbob232 said:

Bush is a piece of shit.

i, for one, do not hate bush. i happen to agree with FOF in some aspects. but Bush has made mistakes along the way as so have many fore fathers. unfortunately a president is not truly judged until well past his term. anyhow, i agree with some of his policies however there should have been a plan. and keep in mind. if you start something you have to follow through with it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: