HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what type of girls do you guys like?  (Read 5796 times)
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2007, 08:47:44 pm »

drummernick said:

trahecorporum said:

drummernick said: I dont have a particular kind of women
i usually fall in love with my friends then all goes bad from there
Thanks for sharing your life's story

Trust me i could go more indepth then that
but to answer the question
i like blonde or black hair
between 5-2 and 5-6
skinny
listens to metal

sounds good to me.

drummernick

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2007, 08:51:43 pm »

zfw said:

drummernick said:

trahecorporum said:

drummernick said: I dont have a particular kind of women
i usually fall in love with my friends then all goes bad from there
Thanks for sharing your life's story

Trust me i could go more indepth then that
but to answer the question
i like blonde or black hair
between 5-2 and 5-6
skinny
listens to metal

sounds good to me.

you know it
« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2007, 06:02:57 pm »

availble ones
liz1259

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2007, 06:12:55 pm »

pamela anderson type i'm sure

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2007, 06:35:39 pm »

The kind with the capability to love.
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2007, 06:45:07 pm »

My type of girl. Jesus Christ this may take a long time. I would like a girl that shares the same interests as me, but compliments my personality. Where she would be my polar opposite to level me out. A red head would be nice. I do enjoy voluptuous girls (big in features, but not neccessarily big all over) and a freak in bed. She would definitely have to be able to carry an intelligent conversation. Qualities of a good mother are a must. Really really long hair is great too. Also, the girl must be facially attractive and must have eyes that I can lose myself in, preferably blue or green, but I've seen some girls with brown eyes steal my attention before. A good dancer and possibly even a good/decent singer. Loyalty and faithfulness is a must as well and I would like for the girl to get along great with my family.

I will never meet this girl. ::animatedlaugh

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2007, 06:50:38 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: My type of girl. Jesus Christ this may take a long time. I would like a girl that shares the same interests as me, but compliments my personality. Where she would be my polar opposite to level me out. A red head would be nice. I do enjoy voluptuous girls (big in features, but not neccessarily big all over) and a freak in bed. She would definitely have to be able to carry an intelligent conversation. Qualities of a good mother are a must. Really really long hair is great too. Also, the girl must be facially attractive and must have eyes that I can lose myself in, preferably blue or green, but I've seen some girls with brown eyes steal my attention before. A good dancer and possibly even a good/decent singer. Loyalty and faithfulness is a must as well and I would like for the girl to get along great with my family.

Just to add I would like for the girl to love me for who I am and also be able to cook well. ::smile

ozzreigns

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2007, 06:51:51 pm »

Easy ones !!! No just kidding.Girls that are easy to talk to, Have a down to earth personality,a pretty face,and a big ass.

Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2007, 07:01:16 pm »

Chris_Hansen said: Girls over the age of 18.

::animatedlaugh

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2007, 07:02:43 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: My type of girl. Jesus Christ this may take a long time. I would like a girl that shares the same interests as me, but compliments my personality. Where she would be my polar opposite to level me out. A red head would be nice. I do enjoy voluptuous girls (big in features, but not neccessarily big all over) and a freak in bed. She would definitely have to be able to carry an intelligent conversation. Qualities of a good mother are a must. Really really long hair is great too. Also, the girl must be facially attractive and must have eyes that I can lose myself in, preferably blue or green, but I've seen some girls with brown eyes steal my attention before. A good dancer and possibly even a good/decent singer. Loyalty and faithfulness is a must as well and I would like for the girl to get along great with my family.

keep dreamin'

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 10, 2007, 07:06:06 pm »

zfw said:

keep dreamin'
High hopes my friend...

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: