HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: body mod  (Read 3317 times)
lucifers_goat

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2007, 08:08:54 pm »

anyone have anything to teach dealing with body mods???
Calicougar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 05:52:35 pm »

and when you do....message me

Im the Captin!

graykevin21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 08:12:04 am »

what the hell is body mods?

lesbian-sex-008.jpg
450 x 600 pixels - 58.1kB

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 10:09:45 am »

graykevin21 said: what the hell is body mods?

Body Modification? (i.e. implanting horns, in your head, slipping pebbles under your skin in your penis, etc. etc)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.::smile

BAAAAAAD!
SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 02:50:15 pm »

ouch.

Primal_Penguin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 01:34:02 pm »

Merrrypoppin said:

Body Modification? (i.e. implanting horns, in your head, slipping pebbles under your skin in your penis, etc. etc)

yeah you have the gist of it, but a body mod is any modification made to the human body. tattoos and piercings are also included under this title. but implantations such as those you have named are the more extreme.

IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n112/penguinX07/band_promo_02.jpg[/IMG]
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 07:12:20 pm »

PenguiN said:

Merrrypoppin said:

yeah you have the gist of it, but a body mod is any modification made to the human body. tattoos and piercings are also included under this title. but implantations such as those you have named are the more extreme.

Wow! The old lady gets it right!

I have one tattoo, and 4 regular ear piercings. That's enough for now

BAAAAAAD!
Primal_Penguin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 08:57:32 am »

Merrrypoppin said:

PenguiN said:

Merrrypoppin said:

lol, well im a tattoo artist so its kind of my job to know all of this stuff. but i even failed to mention that branding, scarification, & splitting (i.e. tongue splitting) are also included in this topic. implants however can be made in any part of the body not just where you mentioned. the horns are the most common type and i dont really know anybody who would ever get the penile implant done. also, the fact that tattoos can be placed into the "body mod" catagory doesnt mean that they are the same thing. a person who is heavily tattooed is COMPLETELY different from someone who has mods such as implants done. Implants and such are a WHOLE different level. sorry for the lecture, but when i get to talking about this stuff its hard to shut me up.::animatedlaugh

IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n112/penguinX07/band_promo_02.jpg[/IMG]
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 04:22:21 pm »

PenguiN said:

Merrrypoppin said:

PenguiN said:

Merrrypoppin said:

lol, well im a tattoo artist so its kind of my job to know all of this stuff. but i even failed to mention that branding, scarification, & splitting (i.e. tongue splitting) are also included in this topic. implants however can be made in any part of the body not just where you mentioned. the horns are the most common type and i dont really know anybody who would ever get the penile implant done. also, the fact that tattoos can be placed into the "body mod" catagory doesnt mean that they are the same thing. a person who is heavily tattooed is COMPLETELY different from someone who has mods such as implants done. Implants and such are a WHOLE different level. sorry for the lecture, but when i get to talking about this stuff its hard to shut me up.::animatedlaugh

It's okay....I kind of enjoy it when I at least know a little bit about a subject. It gives me an opportunity to contribute to the discussion and learn more. I had forgotten about branding and scarification. I am very familiar with those two, but my brain sometimes refuses to work. I know the levels of each are different, but all of them are fascinating. The penileimplants are often done in tribal rituals of some countries. Most men in the USA and Canada frown on such practices (Thank goodness!) It's been a pleasure sharing with you!
::smile

BAAAAAAD!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 08:13:15 pm »

::c_stare
Deaths_Design

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 01:52:22 pm »

Body mod pertains to any modification of the body. Obviously it's more commonly used to describe tattoos, piercings, implants, scarification, branding, amputations, bi-section and what not, but it can also be used to describe cutting your nails or trimming your hair. It's definitely a wide umbrella that requires some specification.
95NASTY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 06:30:01 pm »

nope

I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 06:33:38 pm »

no
magnoliasuicide

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 06:43:02 pm »

I have tats and piercings, but the only thing that may be considered a true body mod would be the larger gauges in my ears and a scarification piece on my lower right thigh. I do however know several people that have more extreme types of body modification such as the splitting of ears to make elf ears, and some implants. I do want to get my "anti-brow" pierced if you can fit it into that category

queenbitch82

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2007, 12:57:27 am »

my brother is really into body modifications... what kinda stuff are you wanting to know?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: