HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8iu66  (Read 2632 times)
nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 09:44:17 pm »

I can at least tolerate them both, but both emo and preppy girls are hot IMO. ::animatedlaugh

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 09:45:13 pm »

ElFucko76 said:

Drunkpunk898989 said:

gwar192 said: "i will not wear abercrombie and fitch/because i am not abercrombie's bitch" - justin alfini::finger

ABERCROMBIE SUCK MY DICK!::finger

I know plenty of great people who dress in Abercrombie/Hollister/American Eagle.

They prefer their own style. I don't prefer to wear it, but they do. Who gives a shit?

Too expensive and the clothes are ugly.

the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 09:45:20 pm »

nazcapilot said: I can at least tolerate them both, but both emo and preppy girls are hot IMO. ::animatedlaugh

amen to the chicks.::finger
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 09:47:30 pm »

HA ha

Raziel

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 09:54:23 pm »

As it's been stated, labels are for food, not people. Once you leave high school and enter college, various cunts and dicks of all types are cut down roughly by seventy percent.  It's all about growing up.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2007, 09:59:51 pm »

Raziel said: As it's been stated, labels are for food, not people. Once you leave high school and enter college, various cunts and dicks of all types are cut down roughly by seventy percent.  It's all about growing up.

So glad that's where I'm off to next year! College! High School and the lesser grades are full of children and people who act way immature, yes. Labels are EVERYWHERE.

Raziel

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2007, 10:07:15 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

Raziel said: As it's been stated, labels are for food, not people. Once you leave high school and enter college, various cunts and dicks of all types are cut down roughly by seventy percent.  It's all about growing up.

So glad that's where I'm off to next year! College! High School and the lesser grades are full of children and people who act way immature, yes. Labels are EVERYWHERE.

I hope it will be as pleasant for you as it's been for me.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 10:09:02 pm »

Raziel said:

CannibalCorpse said:

I hope it will be as pleasant for you as it's been for me.

Hopefully. I couldn't stand the people in High School. When I visited the college campus, it seemed really nice and there were no people throwing stink bombs, running across the halls or screaming random things. It was awesome, can't wait to start school now.

Oz_God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 11:34:00 pm »

I really don't mind the whole grouping and lable thing. I'm called goth all the time and sometimes it annoys me but im happy with who I am and if i was preppy I wouldnt being going to any damn Ozzfest! Think about it, if someone wearing AE walked into the concert would you really not say something about it???  ::confused

moosejuice

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 11:38:54 pm »

trahecorporum said: ...+3
::c_stare

+1
Liarsenic

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 11:48:48 pm »

Oz_God said: I really don't mind the whole grouping and lable thing. I'm called goth all the time and sometimes it annoys me but im happy with who I am and if i was preppy I wouldnt being going to any damn Ozzfest! Think about it, if someone wearing AE walked into the concert would you really not say something about it???  ::confused

Why should it matter? You're there to rock out, not to worry about who's wearing what. I've gone to Ozzfest wearing a Hollister shirt before and no one said anything to me. You think the bands care? Like they're actually going to stop in the middle of their set and say "Hey look! That person's wearing AE!" They could care less. Clothes don't define what music you listen to.

Formerly known as hardcore_cutie from the old boards. Check me out at harmcityharlots.com

undertheoath

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2007, 12:57:31 am »

i hate abercrombie but u guys use emo too much
CyanideSmoker

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2007, 04:05:42 am »

Emo's are wanna-be goth kids! Just dont make sense to me.....just read the sig and answer the question! ANSWER IT!!!!!  I went to an Emo show once (From Autumn to Ashes is the only name I remember), and all they did was stand there. No pit, No headbanging, no......anything. I couldnt even start one!

Emo? Where does that get fun?
moosejuice

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2007, 04:12:48 am »

they should all die
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: