HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of your most contriversial music opinions?  (Read 10391 times)
Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 10:24:40 pm »

heres gonna be a shocker to everpeeps

I hated Ozzy's guitarist after Zakk, that Joe dude, I saw Oz live and that Joe dude sucked... I prayed to Satan that Zakk woulsd get bak with Ozzy cuz Zakk

::animatedsmile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 10:24:52 pm »

Iron Maiden's Peice of Mind is the best album ever

fucking right.

Janis Joplin is an overrated whore.

EMO is a fad and theyll all die out soon enough.

Metal is dieing...

Sharon Osbourne should not have egged maiden.

Bruce shoulda watched what he was saying.

their are too many people in music who dont know theory and their are too many people trying to learn music and learn metal without any passion.
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 10:25:14 pm »

Ozzy and Sabbath are better than any band anyone will everpost anything about and if you do post anything about your band they automatically suck even more because you feel the need to defend them.
If anyone posts in any way anything about this post,..that automatically and for all eternity makes Sabbath (Ozzy era) and Ozzy ONE MILLION times better that I originally stated.( and a blackdeath curse will fall upon your cherished shitty bands in a fortnight) This is serious business people...dont fuck with it. Just walk away.

Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007, 10:27:49 pm »

Kerry King talks too fucking much

bluemoonhmfic

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2007, 10:29:10 pm »

1st of many thoughts ........... Zakk is great, but I think Jake E Lee is better.  His stylistic range is superior to Zakk's.

SatyriKING

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007, 10:29:28 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Ozzy and Sabbath are better than any band anyone will everpost anything about and if you do post anything about your band they automatically suck even more because you feel the need to defend them.
If anyone posts in any way anything about this post,..that automatically and for all eternity makes Sabbath (Ozzy era) and Ozzy ONE MILLION times better that I originally stated.( and a blackdeath curse will fall upon your cherished shitty bands in a fortnight) This is serious business people...dont fuck with it. Just walk away.

Maybe it just makes Ozzy less respectable amongst true metalheads, that you have to bash every other band, and defend Ozzy in such a high manner...  Get off his cock...  Seriously, as if what you say ranks above all...  You have honestly become annoying as fuck, making yourself out to be smarter than you actually are.

King Diamond>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ozzy
Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Caex
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2007, 10:30:34 pm »

black sabbath did ozzy and themselves a favor by firing ozzy

Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2007, 10:32:39 pm »

bluemoonhmfic said: 1st of many thoughts ........... Zakk is great, but I think Jake E Lee is better.  His stylistic range is superior to Zakk's.

I like Jake too but, he'll never play with Ozzy again... I have liked all Ozzy's aXe men except Joe

SatyriKING

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2007, 10:33:04 pm »

bluemoonhmfic said: 1st of many thoughts ........... Zakk is great, but I think Jake E Lee is better.  His stylistic range is superior to Zakk's.

Very fucking true, Jake E Lee was too good for Ozzy's sub-par music....

LoweDownDirty1 said: black sabbath did ozzy and themselves a favor by firing ozzy

QFT

SatyriKING

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2007, 10:34:10 pm »

DaTrooper said:
SatyriKING said: I like KoRn, its one of the bands I found on my own as a kid and got into, and I don't think they strayed far from the music,... Fuck you guys, KoRn isn't that bad except Fieldy is a shitty bassist...  So suck my fucking balls
::surprise::surprise::surprise
 and I thought u had good taste in music.........::animatedlaugh just joking

Grindcore sux except for Napalm Death
Anthrax shouldnt be a part of the *Big Four of thrash* they arent as good as other thrash bands
and have made alot of shit in their career(like the rap shit with Public enemy ugh)
Melodeath>Death metal

Aye so what, I liked them since I was young teen...  Its just one of those bands, maybe a guilty pleasure I guess...  Everyone is allowed to have some suck in the collection.

DaniCarnage

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2007, 10:35:37 pm »

Bruce Dickinson is the most annoying singer i've ever seen/met.
Dio is a better singer than ozzy, tho I like ozzy better.. (don't ask me.. its hard to understand)
Black Metal is amazing, tho Darkthrone is probably the worst black metal band ever
Atilla is a much better singer than Maniac in Mayhem, tho Dead was better than both
Behemoth is the best band ever created
Adam Darski, Alice Cooper, Ozzy, and Dee Snyder are the most intelligent people in metal
Pantera is good.. but not AMAZING
Metallica sucks period..
Black Sabbath was the first REAL metal band
Slayer sucks, except for the songs "Angel of Death", "Dead Skin Mask", "Raining blood", and "Seasons of the Abyss"
Slipknot IS metal, but really shitty at that..
Alice in Chains is one of the worst bands that could be considered metal ever.
Dani Filth is an arrogant fuck.
Necrophagist is the best german band ever

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2007, 10:39:27 pm »

SatyriKING said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Ozzy and Sabbath are better than any band anyone will everpost anything about and if you do post anything about your band they automatically suck even more because you feel the need to defend them.
If anyone posts in any way anything about this post,..that automatically and for all eternity makes Sabbath (Ozzy era) and Ozzy ONE MILLION times better than I originally stated.( and a blackdeath curse will fall upon your cherished shitty bands in a fortnight) This is serious business people...dont fuck with it. Just walk away.

Maybe it just makes Ozzy less respectable amongst true metalheads, that you have to bash every other band, and defend Ozzy in such a high manner...  Get off his cock...  Seriously, as if what you say ranks above all...  You have honestly become annoying as fuck, making yourself out to be smarter than you actually are.

Now look what you did...your favorite band is DOOMED I tell Ya....DOOMED.

I have never seriously bashed a band...if you ever read any of my commentary about people who have a lack of universal acceptance and brotherhood amongst their fellow people in the metal community at large you would realize very quickly how very wrong you are at this moment. It was a joke,..unless you really believe it...then thats your delusional self over-riding the reality the rest of us use as a beacon of sanity. Your light has dimmed....
Change the bulb or pull your plug but get off my case. I order you to....you will do as I say when I say...now post again....you will do the bidding of the F.O.F. (puppet)

bluemoonhmfic

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2007, 10:39:26 pm »

Sadian said:

I like Jake too but, he'll never play with Ozzy again... I have liked all Ozzy's aXe men except Joe

AGREED!!!!

SatyriKING

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2007, 10:40:34 pm »

DaTrooper said:
SatyriKING said:
DaTrooper said:
SatyriKING said: I like KoRn, its one of the bands I found on my own as a kid and got into, and I don't think they strayed far from the music,... Fuck you guys, KoRn isn't that bad except Fieldy is a shitty bassist...  So suck my fucking balls
::surprise::surprise::surprise
 and I thought u had good taste in music.........::animatedlaugh just joking

Grindcore sux except for Napalm Death
Anthrax shouldnt be a part of the *Big Four of thrash* they arent as good as other thrash bands
and have made alot of shit in their career(like the rap shit with Public enemy ugh)
Melodeath>Death metal

Aye so what, I liked them since I was young teen...  Its just one of those bands, maybe a guilty pleasure I guess...  Everyone is allowed to have some suck in the collection.
SOAD is my guilty pleasure band so I know what u mean::animatedlaugh

I like SOAD too, but I was a fan when the album SOAD and Toxcitiy came out, after I lost interest but it was a fun live show.

Fafoo13

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2007, 10:43:14 pm »

Among the Living is a piece of shit album
Bruce Dickinson is an annoying vocalist
Down is better than Pantera (still love Pantera though)
Dio>Ozzy (still like Ozzy)
Judas Priest are better than Maiden in every conceivable way.

Thats it for now

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: