HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of your most contriversial music opinions?  (Read 10409 times)
Winsiferun

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 12, 2007, 11:26:38 pm »

Strat said:

Winsiferun said:

Strat said: Winsiferun saying: Black Metal is tottally pointless and stupid. Metal could exist just as well without Black Metal in the mix.

and his "Screen name" being a mix of ENSIFERUM and WINTERSUN is a total contradiction.  And simply a dumb comment on his part.
What the fuck are you talking about? There is absolutely no Black metal in Ensiferum  and hardly any in WIntersun. I don't care if Jari was influenced a little bit by black Metal, it's still a shitty genre thats pointless.

Are you sure?

Beautiful death, battle against time, Winter madness......... all have significant amounts of black metal in them.  I dunno what your idea of black metal is, and im pretty sure i can guess.  (That constant blast-beat, with beesnest-like guitars)  But not... BM isn't that simple.

And Ensiferum's Self-tittled is filled with black metal; especially "Goblin's Dance" and "Abandoned".  C'mon now... it's obvious, for you to say otherwise makes me doubt you actually listening to them.
I listen to plenty of Ensiferum, probably could sing the lyrics to every song start to finish. I do not listen to Black Metal, but I have heard enough of it to know that Ensiferum sounds nothing like it, as well with Wintersun. So maybe my view on Black Metal is different from yours maybe your a constant listener of Black Metal, but I'm not because I don't enjoy it at all. If I heard Black Metal that sounded like Ensiferum I might give it a try.

Gigantour - May 1st @ the JLC London,ON.

BattleSoul
gunner224

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 12, 2007, 11:32:16 pm »

slayer speaks the truth about religion in cult::finger:
Iron maiden is the best
Gene simmons is a bitch
ronnie james dio invented the devils horns
Power metal rocks
norweign black metal is not understanable
cradle of filth makes me crap my pants

Are you dead yet?
kevinb

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 12, 2007, 11:32:21 pm »

Winsiferun said: Ok, this is going to be tough for this board, but if we can try our hardest, try not to get upset about anything anybody says and lets keep this a little bit civilized in here. This is a thread where you can say ANYTHING you want about any band whether it's a good thing about a band or a bad thing about a band. I think you will get the hang of it after i type what I'm about to type, people do this on other boards and they keep it somewhat civilized so let's do our best.
Ok some of my MOST contriversial opinions is:

Led Zeppelin is probably one of the most overrated bands ever and shouldn't have near as much popularity as they have currently.

Pantera paved the way for shitty ass bands like Trivium, As I lay Dying ,etc.. and they aren't near as good as most people play them out to be. I don't care what they supposedly did for metal in the 90's. As far as i'm concerned, if they never came along metal would have a better name for itself now than it does.

Slipknot is metal and i'm sick of hearing some people say they aren't. I don't like them but they are a really really really shitty METAL band.

In Flames new stuff really isn't that bad, I actually like some of it.

Dio is FAR better than Ozzy in both song writing and vocals.

MachineHead is better than Pantera.

Canadian bands have made the most unique music ever. More so than Europe or the USA.

I don't understand why people like Brutual Death metal. It's just a bunch of lousy noise with a cookie monster vocalist that you can't understand. They have no concept of song writing.

Lamb Of God is the next Pantera, which isn't a good thing.

Reign in Blood is probably the 2nd best album ever.

Iron Maiden's Peice of Mind is the best album ever.
 i agree with all of this except the thing about lamb of god and pantera
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 12, 2007, 11:35:12 pm »

Ok here goes and I will probably get Flamed for it but whatever.

Metallica Sucks they're a buncha sellouts
Anything with Rap in it is'nt metal
Nu Metal Blows
Motley Crue,Poison,Ac/DC,Ratt,Journey,winger,Love Hate,Asia,Queen are a bunch of Fags
People that wear said band shirts and go to Death/Black Metal shows are posers

kevinb

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 12, 2007, 11:35:16 pm »

system of a down rocks
gunner224

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2007, 11:39:56 pm »

Moshkinstein said: Ok here goes and I will probably get Flamed for it but whatever.

Metallica Sucks they're a buncha sellouts
Anything with Rap in it is'nt metal
Nu Metal Blows
Motley Crue,Poison,Ac/DC,Ratt,Journey,winger,Love Hate,Asia,Queen are a bunch of Fags
People that wear said band shirts and go to Death/Black Metal shows are posers

rock on!
Nu Metal sucks hairy sack::finger
poison journey asia queen and love hate are a disgrace to metal

Are you dead yet?
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2007, 11:41:07 pm »

LordSimen said:
Mordecai said:
LordSimen said: Mordecai fails at life.

Oops, I guess that's not a musical opinion, is it? Well then...

If Mordecai's life were a musical, it'd be the musical equivalent to two fat chicks farting to the tune of Green Day's "Basket Case" and then smearing the puss from the pimples inside their ass cracks all over each other's faces.

You tried waaaaaaaaay to hard with that one. Man do you suck more than ever.

Not my fault if long sentences confuse you.

you are a fat idiot

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
gunner224

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2007, 11:41:16 pm »

LAMBFAN21212 said: RAP SUCKS

Damn straight
r- retards
a-atempting
p-poetry

Are you dead yet?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up