HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dimmu Borgir - Sorte Diabloi  (Read 1430 times)
SlayerFan4Life

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 09:22:04 pm »

very good CD. Better than the three previous ones (not counting the Stormblast re-issue)

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 09:23:13 pm »

The Stormblast Re-issue wasn't as good as the origional. I didn't hate it, though, because it's still Dimmu. I think Shagrath's voice is better than Silenoz's and fits better with Dimmu's sound.

SlayerFan4Life

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2007, 09:29:45 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: The Stormblast Re-issue wasn't as good as the origional. I didn't hate it, though, because it's still Dimmu. I think Shagrath's voice is better than Silenoz's and fits better with Dimmu's sound.

agreed

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2007, 09:37:27 pm »

Love it

Ive had it since March 24th HEHE

Thanks to Limewire.

Its wayyyy better than Death cult Armageddon

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2007, 09:39:07 pm »

It is better than Death Cult. A lot of their CDs were better than Death Cult, but I still love Death Cult.

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 09:40:59 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: Dragonlord are awesome, but I prefer Dimmu actually. They have their similarites.

Dimmu is all blast beats, find Dragonlord to be more about some technicality and of course, they are for a better production while most bands choose not too.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 09:42:49 pm »

Yeah, I agree with you on the production. What's wrong with blastbeats? I personally love blastbeats. I just think Dimmu sound better and would rather listen to them than Dragonlord. I'm not dissing on Dragonlord, though, because I love them, too.

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2007, 09:46:34 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: Yeah, I agree with you on the production. What's wrong with blastbeats? I personally love blastbeats. I just think Dimmu sound better and would rather listen to them than Dragonlord. I'm not dissing on Dragonlord, though, because I love them, too.

idk, I have nothing against it but in most of the songs all I hear is blast beat spammage and just gets really repetitive when vocals and guitar work isnt strong enough to cover/make it sound better.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: