HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I think my dog ate my condom  (Read 996 times)
EXBURGH
New Member
*
Posts: 74



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 05:50:37 pm »

at least u did not have it on at the time your dog got the munchies
Logged

::finger::finger
SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 05:52:19 pm »

Quote

Crazybitch1 said: LOL.Maybe ur dog just stole ur condom cause he needed it for himself.::animatedsmile


Yeah thats likely.::animatedlaugh
Logged

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 01:17:29 am »

Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

Merrrypoppin said: Didn't they teach you how to properly dispose of a used condom? once you've removed it, unroll it the rest of the way, tie the top like a balloon, and wrap it well in toilet paper. Dispose of it in a covered can. GOT IT?

I'm proud of you for using protection::finger Now dispose of them properly::smile
who's THEY? well, it's gone now....


THEY are the people who teach you how tio do things properly.....
BTW-Is your dog okay?
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
Guest
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 01:19:48 am »

Quote
Merrrypoppin said:
Quote
LiveDD said:
Quote
Merrrypoppin said: Didn't they teach you how to properly dispose of a used condom? once you've removed it, unroll it the rest of the way, tie the top like a balloon, and wrap it well in toilet paper. Dispose of it in a covered can. GOT IT?

I'm proud of you for using protection::finger Now dispose of them properly::smile
who's THEY? well, it's gone now....

THEY are the people who teach you how tio do things properly.....
BTW-Is your dog okay?
I saw him today for about 5 seconds before I went to school, and he was fine. but the condom is still MIA::confused
Logged
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 01:23:16 am »

Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

Merrrypoppin said:
Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

Merrrypoppin said: Didn't they teach you how to properly dispose of a used condom? once you've removed it, unroll it the rest of the way, tie the top like a balloon, and wrap it well in toilet paper. Dispose of it in a covered can. GOT IT?

I'm proud of you for using protection::finger Now dispose of them properly::smile
who's THEY? well, it's gone now....


THEY are the people who teach you how tio do things properly.....
BTW-Is your dog okay?
I saw him today for about 5 seconds before I went to school, and he was fine. but the condom is still MIA::confused


I thought you took the summer off!
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
thischick666
New Member
*
Posts: 2229



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2007, 02:48:30 pm »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said: I feel sorry for your dog.
I hope he's not dead, I haven't seen him today, or the condom =/


Damn, you better bury the body or you'll be charged with animal cruelty.


they'll charge your condom for it too. ::animatedlaugh::confused

but seriously, i hope your dog is okay
Logged


made by Diablo Del La Rosa

made by SMB
SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2007, 07:45:38 pm »

Quote

thischick666 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said: I feel sorry for your dog.
I hope he's not dead, I haven't seen him today, or the condom =/


Damn, you better bury the body or you'll be charged with animal cruelty.


they'll charge your condom for it too. ::animatedlaugh::confused

but seriously, i hope your dog is okay
Logged

RIPDimebag420
New Member
*
Posts: 379



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 08:09:33 pm »

::animatedlaugh that fukin sux for the dog
Logged

Wait-- you went to a sugar factory?! Were there Oompa Loompas?::animatedlaugh
are_you_dead_yet
New Member
*
Posts: 158



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 08:12:06 pm »

again?
Logged


PoconoGirl
New Member
*
Posts: 373



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 08:45:21 pm »

I had a pitbull shepard mix that was as sweet as anything!  He swallowed a bread bag once....we didnt know it till it came out the other end!  THAT was fucked up!!!!!::surprise
Logged
SlaytanicCFH
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 2254


View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2007, 08:46:49 pm »

Quote

PoconoGirl said: I had a pitbull shepard mix that was as sweet as anything!  He swallowed a bread bag once....we didnt know it till it came out the other end!  THAT was fucked up!!!!!::surprise


::animatedlaugh
Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals