HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Tide  (Read 3553 times)
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 01:49:59 am »

i'll agree the world has gone to hell, but personally i think lordi sent us all.

whatever though. i had a great time despite the bands i didn't personally enjoy. it was fun tearin shit up with thousands of other metalheads, which made it worth it as it was.

^ he's my favorite ::smile ^
VAMetalfan25

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2007, 01:57:45 am »

Hmm....Ankla sounds the same as Chthonic?  And they sound the same as Nile...or maybe even Behemoth....and how do they compare to Hatebreed?  Oh, wait, don't forget In This Moment...No, they don't all sound the same.  And no, they don't all suck. And if they did, they'd not have been chosen for this tour.  Black Tide, on the other hand, was chosen for different reasons.  Whatever those reasons may be...I feel it was out of sympathy, but that's just me.   I've not yet heard Black Tide, and I'm not about to listen to them either.  I have strong feelings against them for reasons other than the music they play.  I could give a shit less what they play.  I'm pissed off at them because of the spot they were given over the bands on the tour that more than deserved it.  So their singer's only 14...who gives a fuck?  I'm more than sure that's not the only reason they were kicked off of the tour.  Either way, all speculation aside, my feelings against Black Tide run deeper than simply hating their music.  they had it given to them and didn't have to work for a fucking thing, unlike EVERY single band on this tour.

If I was you, I'd kill myself.
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2007, 01:58:15 am »

black tide got kicked off?

no i'm not saying that in a bitchy tone, i really didn't know that. i just saw them on the 12th.

huh.

midnight625

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2007, 02:00:18 am »

metallicabmc said: dude you act like they are seriously that bad. i feel sorry for you. you can put up with shitty death metal bands and when some 14 year old kid gets up on the main stage and plays some real metal you feel jealous. thats okay whatever makes you feel better.I can play the bashing game too! the only good bands on this tour are 3 inches of blood, Ozzy, and Black Tide everybody else sucks. the showdown are pretty good though. if my opinion matterered id kick everybody else off the tour because all of it sounds the same. now stop bitching
Chthonic sounds like Behemoth? Lordi sounds like Nile? Are you on crack?

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2007, 02:06:53 am »

metallicabmc said: dude you act like they are seriously that bad. i feel sorry for you. you can put up with shitty death metal bands and when some 14 year old kid gets up on the main stage and plays some real metal you feel jealous. thats okay whatever makes you feel better.I can play the bashing game too! the only good bands on this tour are 3 inches of blood, Ozzy, and Black Tide everybody else sucks. the showdown are pretty good though. if my opinion matterered id kick everybody else off the tour because all of it sounds the same. now stop bitching

There are only 3 "death metal bands" on this tour, and that's Daath, Behemoth and Nile. Devildriver is debatable. Haha.
metallicabmc

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2007, 03:23:38 am »

yeah they were kicked off because yeagermeister sponsored the second stage and they were to young to drink it so they were kicked off. ozzy and sharon were nice enough to let them play mainstage. i dont see any reason why people should bitch about there spot. OMG they have a better spot then behomoth, nile and hatebreed!! who fucking cares. 3 inches of blood kills them all and nobodys complaining about them playing 4th or 5th before shitbreed you know why? because it doesnt fucking matter! at least that one kid from earlier understands my point. im sure if thery wanted they would have black tide opening but then people would have to go to the main stage sit down and after 20 minutes go back to the second stage and then  go back to the main stage. too much chaos they just did it a simple way. second stage bands first then main stage. no going back and forth. behemoth nile and the other bands get their own tours anyways. plus i bet those fuckers have enough heart to give those kids a chance. i bet your idols aint talking shit
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2007, 10:24:39 am »

oh yeah i knew they were kicked off second, i thought he meant they were kicked off completely. in my opinion bands on second stage had a better setup anyway as far as the crowds go so why bitch because a band you deem "better" didn't get mainstage? at my venue mainstage has rows and rows of seats right in front whereas second stage wasn't like that. and hell yeah i'm sure every other band on that tour is happy as fuck for black tide. they're really not bad for being their ages. you never know what will happen in a couple years, they could have a lineup change or whatever, they could become HUGE. there's a reason they were picked, no matter who thinks they were horrible or didn't deserve to be there.

bobbyp16

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2007, 11:26:41 am »

yeah they were better than most of the second stage bands, why does everybody hate them, i think they'll be amazing in the future
MuzikAuthority

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2007, 01:55:15 pm »

I saw Black Tide open for Trivium in Talahassee.  I went to see Trivium ,but I wanted  Black Tide to play for longer when i saw them.  They F___king Rock!  I'm Going to  Ozzfest in Hartford and cannot wait to see them and Static X and ozzy.  

I've seen them live and they all have serious talent.  I dont care how old they are..they are sick!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: