HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alpine people  (Read 28642 times)
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: August 11, 2007, 10:59:18 am »

WE are out a here!......::smile::finger::sinister::finger::finger::finger::smile::smile::smile::smile::sinister::sinister::sinister

smaceshigh

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 11, 2007, 11:19:48 am »

bemyrequiem said: i'll be there in the good ol lawn section. along with as many friends as i can pack in my car. ::animatedsmile

for those of you who are in the area regularly, do you know if there's any construction to try to avoid? i'm trying to figure out the best and easiest way to get there from cudahy.

shit, i'm coming from south milwaukee
just take 894 then 45 south and that will pretty much take u there, there is a little bit of construction, but it wont slow u down much at all, and get off on exit 33 bowers road.
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 11, 2007, 11:26:32 am »

smaceshigh said:
bemyrequiem said: i'll be there in the good ol lawn section. along with as many friends as i can pack in my car. ::animatedsmile

for those of you who are in the area regularly, do you know if there's any construction to try to avoid? i'm trying to figure out the best and easiest way to get there from cudahy.
just take 894 then 45 south and that will pretty much take u there, there is a little bit of construction, but it wont slow u down much at all, and get off on exit 33 bowers road.

is the bower's road exit close to alpine? all the directions i have are from their site and i don't know the area especially with all the silly little highways and shit. last time i was out that way my mom drove me hahaha.

^ he's my favorite ::smile ^
heather06

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 11, 2007, 11:30:28 am »

Hay anybody got any extra tickets
erope

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 11, 2007, 12:28:13 pm »

heather06 said: Hay anybody got any extra tickets

Check your PM's.

::finger
kados

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 11, 2007, 12:44:10 pm »

I've never been to Alpine, this will be my first time.  I was at the Kansas City show, and can't wait till tomorrow.  We are leaving at 3:00am (in like 14 hours) and have a 8 hour drive to get there....4 of us splitting the gas and driving so can take turns sleeping.....then after show turn around and come home so I can work monday afternoon (sucks).....We are coming from Watertown, SD BTW

Look for me, I'll be in the lawn unless I can score upgrades like I did at KC...fat fuck with a mohawk wearing black denim shorts and a Danzig t-shirt

Life is a long series of fuck ups.....kill yourself and stop the madness.....Fuck all you EMO fag bitches, I'll buy you a box of razor blades if you do us a favor!
smaceshigh

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 11, 2007, 01:32:02 pm »

bemyrequiem said:

smaceshigh said:

is the bower's road exit close to alpine? all the directions i have are from their site and i don't know the area especially with all the silly little highways and shit. last time i was out that way my mom drove me hahaha.

no it open, i just went past there yesterday, signs will say take an exit that is closer like number 36, but bowers road is the easiets
erope

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 11, 2007, 03:15:30 pm »

Can today go any slower?  FUCK!

::finger
Bulldog4t

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 11, 2007, 03:34:28 pm »

OZZFEST is TOMORROW!!!!!  HELL YEAH!!!

Does anyone have a spare ticket?

Ridding the world of stupidity, one person at a time . ::stare
Bulldog4t

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 11, 2007, 03:51:57 pm »

bump

BassPlaya09

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 11, 2007, 03:55:44 pm »

I have 4 extra lawn seats if someone wants them, guess I could scan them and email them to you. Or i'll see if I still have the link lmk who wants them.
Phishyd

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 11, 2007, 04:32:53 pm »

I will take em Bass
Phishyd

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 11, 2007, 04:40:55 pm »

A couple of my friends might need them. If you still have them my email is delrow420@yahoo.com
Bulldog4t

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 11, 2007, 05:24:32 pm »

bump

BassPlaya09

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 11, 2007, 05:28:54 pm »

Tell me if this sounds okay, Phishyb i'll give u two and Bulldog i'll give you two I cant split them up because they come in groups of two. Bulldog PM me your email and ill send them momentarily.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: