HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alpine people  (Read 30650 times)
staticx84

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: August 11, 2007, 11:20:22 pm »

CANNOT FUCKING WAIT ITS  GONNA BE INSANE
erope

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 11, 2007, 11:22:37 pm »

pantiesniffer said: damn do you know if there is gonna be re-entry at all?Huh?

No they are not.  But extra tickets should do the trick.

::finger
« Reply #692 on: August 11, 2007, 11:23:02 pm »

Warminess!!!
CsHeIvMeArIeRdA

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 12, 2007, 12:04:24 am »

whats up everyone???   i have food and i will be cooking out before the show at about 10 when the parking lot opens... we will trade a brat or a hamburger for beers lol!!  CYA THERE.... 8 more hours and ill be up and ready to fuck shit up!
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 12, 2007, 06:55:54 am »

i get to leave in 25 minutes to go pick up all my friends. IT'S FINALLY MOTHERFUCKIN TIME!!!! fuck yeah! ::finger

^ he's my favorite ::smile ^
staticx84

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 12, 2007, 07:37:49 am »

Hour and 15 minutes or so till I leave for Alpine.
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 13, 2007, 11:04:38 am »

Well I just got home.....it was a great weekend!  Met up with LoweDownDirty1 Zakkfingwylde and Fahker all really cool guys.  I'm really hung over tired and hungry.  I need a nap!

« Reply #697 on: August 13, 2007, 08:18:23 pm »

ekoerner said: Well I just got home.....it was a great weekend!  Met up with LoweDownDirty1 Zakkfingwylde and Fahker all really cool guys.  I'm really hung over tired and hungry.  I need a nap!

when did fahker show up, are you high?
heavyMetalcow

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 13, 2007, 08:21:12 pm »

alipne was the fucking best
goladith
Community

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 13, 2007, 10:45:27 pm »

Alpine rocked, I was with the crowd that had the white chevy with the big red and yellow Ozzy banner.  But 5th row center was bas ass. We were on our seats, and ozy looked at us with he foam hose and we got it right in the faces, we couldn't see worth a damn, but it rocked that he was lookin right at us.
bemyrequiem

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 13, 2007, 11:39:34 pm »

i seriously doubt i'll ever be able to find this person, but i'm looking for someone i met at the show...

i was in the very very front of the lawn pretty much dead center, a little to the right. as we all were getting pushed forward, a guy behind me put his arm around my neck and made sure i didn't fall off the ledge. i didn't even get to see the guy but i'd really like to find him somehow.

so if you recall putting your arm around a fat chick's neck, PM me haha. ::animatedlaugh

^ he's my favorite ::smile ^
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 14, 2007, 10:13:28 am »

LoweDown_Dirty1 said:
ekoerner said: Well I just got home.....it was a great weekend!  Met up with LoweDownDirty1 Zakkfingwylde and Fahker all really cool guys.  I'm really hung over tired and hungry.  I need a nap!

Dude Fahker was parked 2-3 cars away from us...... we where on the back side of a row of cars and he was in the front of it next to the fence.....lmao!  We hung out with him and a friend for about an hour......very cool people we could have sat in the parking lot and drank with him all night!

« Reply #702 on: August 14, 2007, 11:49:02 am »

ekoerner said:
LoweDown_Dirty1 said:

Dude Fahker was parked 2-3 cars away from us...... we where on the back side of a row of cars and he was in the front of it next to the fence.....lmao!  We hung out with him and a friend for about an hour......very cool people we could have sat in the parking lot and drank with him all night!
that fucking pisses me off, why the fuck didn't he come over when we were all together
ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 14, 2007, 01:51:24 pm »

LoweDown_Dirty1 said:
ekoerner said:
LoweDown_Dirty1 said:

that fucking pisses me off, why the fuck didn't he come over when we were all together
I know if he would have made any attempt to comprehend our location we would have had a little more fun ::confused

How was the hangover.....I did nothing yesterday.....and close to nothing today......the truck is a mess.....::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: