HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A7X Playing Walk....  (Read 23152 times)
Killer1332
Community

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2007, 02:45:30 am »

Liarsenic said: It's not the best cover, but it's not that bad either

i agree. no1 will ever play it as well as pantera, but i do like both versions. pantera's is better bcuz its their song. plain and simple. it's Phil's voice, Dimebag's Shredding, Rex's playing, and Vinnie's drummin that made the song, and i respect that A7X wanted 2 make the song, and i respect even more that they didnt try 2 fuck it up like many bands do wen they cover a song. They know wen a song is good and wen changin it 2 much is a bad idea. this is 1 of many reasons i like avenged sevenfold
BLAKTOOTH

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2008, 10:40:09 am »

NO, NO ,NO, THEY PLAYED WALK?Huh I DIDNT KNOW THEY PLAYED WALK,  THEY HAVE NO RIGHT, I FUCKING HATE A7X !!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!::stare

If the world didnt suck sometimes everyone would fall off::smile
keep_music_evil

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2008, 08:50:01 pm »

i used to not like em all that great but i saw that as a tribute to dime and pantera and actually gained a wee bit of respect for em.
can never match up to the real shit tho.

sucka ma deek ::finger
smashedface

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2008, 09:18:01 pm »

sickabomination said: WHAT the fuck was this bullshit of avenged sevenfold playing a pantera song.... who the fuck gave them the right?Huh i swear it pissed me the fuck off... and everyone was fucking rocking out to it as if pantera was infront of them... i don't think so.. they fucked up on dime's solo big time.. disgracful!!!!

TRUE IT SUCKED I WAS VERY PISSED OVER THIS MY SELF EVERY ONE AT THE PITTSBURGH SHOW WAS ROCKING OUT LIKE U SAID PANTERA WAS IN FRONT OF THEM THE FUCKED UP THE SONG AND IN MY HEAD DISSRESPECTED PANTERA
« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2008, 05:22:35 pm »

Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2008, 08:06:22 pm »

avenged_bodom said: well if you listen to their studio version of walk they played it perfectly especially the solo. vinnie was also very pleased that they covered walk and said they did a very good job on it! so that has to mean something
gee, playing it good in the studio but not on stage?? thats not studio effects at all!!

Handerson

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2008, 11:58:12 am »

sickabomination said: WHAT the fuck was this bullshit of avenged sevenfold playing a pantera song.... who the fuck gave them the right?Huh i swear it pissed me the fuck off... and everyone was fucking rocking out to it as if pantera was infront of them... i don't think so.. they fucked up on dime's solo big time.. disgracful!!!!

I fuckin agree, how dare those emos do such a thing

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
MorbidPsychoChick666
Community

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2008, 07:10:23 pm »

THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD DONE IT...NOW IF U GO TO YOU TUBE AND WATCH A TRIBUTE TO DIME BY LAMB OF GOD KILLSWITCH ENGAGE DEVILDRIVER THEY COVERED 5 MINUTES ALONE AND DID A FANTASTIC JOB...BETTER THEN THESE POSERS
FAGGOT FAKES::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2009, 03:00:54 pm »

Sevenfold is great.  So is Pantera.  But Pantera is more badass and A7x is not badass enough to play a cover for "walk".  Kind of like Pantera is too badass to cover "Seize the day".  If A7X covered pretty much any other Pantera song, it would have been better.

Stop picking on A7X, it is getting old and everyone only hates them because of their rep.
pythons_and_heavymetal

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2009, 09:07:07 pm »

(referring to the wormy cat type thing) ... woah::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise

Enough Said.::finger
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2009, 03:25:27 pm »

It was horrible. Fuck that band. Fuck those guys.

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2009, 04:09:17 pm »

PanteraKatie said:

It was horrible. Fuck that band. Fuck those guys.
yep

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
ozzfestjunkie

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2009, 06:41:14 pm »

IT pissed me off that some fagy emo band played a good metal song....its a disgrace.::looking
SUPERDRUNK151
Community

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2009, 07:55:11 pm »

you guys think thats bad fuckin BFMV did a cover of Domination fuckin no talent ass-clowns i hope there tour bus drives off a cliff::finger::finger::fingerDEATH TO FALSE METAL LONG LIVE TRUE METAL

hatebreed516

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2009, 09:17:36 pm »

they can goto jolly pirate donuts and takea  2 hour shit for all i care!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: