HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A7X Playing Walk....  (Read 21110 times)
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 04:20:38 pm »

They could've picked a better song, instead of a one-note bar brawl theme.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
Calicougar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 08:30:29 pm »

ZOMFGBBQROLFNESS i cant belive it!

Im the Captin!

avenged_bodom

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 02:15:46 pm »

personally i liked it a lot

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 02:17:40 pm »

sickabomination said: WHAT the fuck was this bullshit of avenged sevenfold playing a pantera song.... who the fuck gave them the right?Huh i swear it pissed me the fuck off... and everyone was fucking rocking out to it as if pantera was infront of them... i don't think so.. they fucked up on dime's solo big time.. disgracful!!!!
I HATED THAT SHIT. THE WHOLE CROWD LAST YEAR WERE BOOING AND YELLING get off the stage!!!!!
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 02:17:56 pm »

ZOMGZ it w45 H4rD m3TuL

avenged_bodom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 12:12:48 am »

LiveDD said:
sickabomination said: WHAT the fuck was this bullshit of avenged sevenfold playing a pantera song.... who the fuck gave them the right?Huh i swear it pissed me the fuck off... and everyone was fucking rocking out to it as if pantera was infront of them... i don't think so.. they fucked up on dime's solo big time.. disgracful!!!!
I HATED THAT SHIT. THE WHOLE CROWD LAST YEAR WERE BOOING AND YELLING get off the stage!!!!!

Huh which ozzfest show were you at? at the show i was at it was the only song during the entire show that made the entire crowd go fuckin crazy! they loved that shit

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
metalbeast
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 10:35:04 pm »

dna_work_shop said: its not as bad as people say it is...its definately not pantera, but what pisses me off is tat they thought they had the right to

I totally agree
Deadman669

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 10:40:02 pm »

they have a lot of balls to attempt that.  i just know some crazed metalhead's going to throw a battle-axe through each of their heads pretty soon.

A Real Metal God
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 10:44:01 pm »

avenged_bodom said:
LiveDD said:

Huh which ozzfest show were you at? at the show i was at it was the only song during the entire show that made the entire crowd go fuckin crazy! they loved that shit
i was at devore (check my profile) and they played about 3 songs and sharon cut the power for 35 minutes of their set. it was weird when i was sitting on the lawn, and i realized i was at ozzfest, but there was dead silence.
TheCalamityJenova

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2007, 07:23:32 am »

Getting upset over A7X playing Pantera's song is just stupid. Obviously Pantera didn't object or else there would've been this big-ass commotion. So if they're not upset, neither should you be. ::confused

"What will be, will. What won't, won't."
avenged_bodom

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 11:32:23 am »

TheCalamityJenova said: Getting upset over A7X playing Pantera's song is just stupid. Obviously Pantera didn't object or else there would've been this big-ass commotion. So if they're not upset, neither should you be. ::confused

exaclty...vinnie gave them props on it!!!

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
NoOneCanTouchUs

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 01:37:59 pm »

Yeah....Vinnie loves it. lol. I loved seeing it too, and the crowd in NYC went crazy when they played it too, even the Avenged haters loved it.
avenged_bodom

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 02:22:01 pm »

NoOneCanTouchUs said: Yeah....Vinnie loves it. lol. I loved seeing it too, and the crowd in NYC went crazy when they played it too, even the Avenged haters loved it.

haha yeah

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
Apeshit

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 08:42:15 pm »

the haters loved it in hartford too.
avenged_bodom

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 01:10:16 am »

Apeshit said: the haters loved it in hartford too.

yeah haters of avenged loved walk in denver

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: