HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic:  (Read 1120 times)
« on: July 11, 2007, 06:35:31 pm »

I felt this deserved its own Topic....That way people will see it instead of it being posted on a spammer thread.

KALM said: Dallas, Texas-based metal band DROWNING POOL continues its crusade for better medical treatment for the soldiers returning home battle by taking the fight to your cell phone. On July 4, DROWNING POOL and the Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) launched www.Thisisforthesoldiers.org. Now the campaign is coming to your cell phone.

All you have to do to show your support is text "Soldiers" to 30364 and you will be walked through a three-part texting process. Once you complete the process you will be signed up for the petition to support the Lane Evans Mental Health Reform Bill. Standard text messaging rate apply.

Whether you're for the war or against it, everyone has an obligation to support the men and women serving our country. One in three soldiers returning from battle will develop post traumatic stress disorder. 1.5 million soldiers have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. By singing the petition you will help the soldiers get the help they need.

Or you can visit http://www.thisisforthesoldiers.org
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 06:37:20 pm »

why isn't there a title lol?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 06:37:56 pm »

Wheres a link to the bill?
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 06:37:52 pm »

They put them through treatment, I know...a really good friend of mine got back in December and he said they put him through therapy. 'course, they lied to him and sent him back, but that's beside the point.
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 06:38:05 pm »

Raiderman667 said: why isn't there a title lol?

I thought I typed it but I didn't ...oops.....thats why I made another one
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 06:38:47 pm »

Good idea on giving that its own thread. You may want to do it again with a title though but make it look good  to the eye so more people open it. Like free pussy or something.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Wartooth

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 06:39:19 pm »

MVP said: Good idea on giving that its own thread. You may want to do it again with a title though but make it look good  to the eye so more people open it. Like free pussy or something.

lol

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 06:40:20 pm »

I signed...
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 06:41:13 pm »

i think thats a great way to help our troops

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: