HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm glad the point system finally updated, but....  (Read 1919 times)
spock

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 08:10:06 pm »

You left out velvet paintings! ::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
Fuzzball

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 06:32:07 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

LiveDD said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

Fuzzball said: hey can sumbody tell me why i cannot either leave comments on profiles or create topics?!? I know it's off subject but its pissn me off! its like when i go to create topic the screen goes black but the skull background is still there. and on every profile i go to the space where you leave comments isn't there!

Try going on another computer, or another browser like Firefox. If that doesn't work, contact the guy who built this site and maybe he can answer your questions.
you might have to update your java settings or you might be on a proxy....

Hes right about that too.

i was able to do all that stuff with the java settings and im not on a proxy.

SUPPORT GUNS FOR EMOS

::finger
Fuzzball

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 06:33:08 pm »

Fuzzball said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

LiveDD said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

Fuzzball said: hey can sumbody tell me why i cannot either leave comments on profiles or create topics?!? I know it's off subject but its pissn me off! its like when i go to create topic the screen goes black but the skull background is still there. and on every profile i go to the space where you leave comments isn't there!

Try going on another computer, or another browser like Firefox. If that doesn't work, contact the guy who built this site and maybe he can answer your questions.

i was able to do all that stuff with the java settings and im not on a proxy.
[/QUOT

SUPPORT GUNS FOR EMOS

::finger
iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 08:37:47 pm »

SlaytanicCFH said:

LiveDD said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

then how the hell do you update the java settings? i seriously know NOTHING about my fricking computer except that i cant do that shit either ::confused

iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 08:38:26 pm »

and i dont want to download firefox because it would probably screw my computer up, knowing how crappy it was to begin with

laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 08:39:50 pm »

iluvA7XtoDEATH said: and i dont want to download firefox because it would probably screw my computer up, knowing how crappy it was to begin with
Then quit fucking crying around about it then!!

iluvA7XtoDEATH

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2007, 08:44:33 pm »

laurenlove said:

iluvA7XtoDEATH said: and i dont want to download firefox because it would probably screw my computer up, knowing how crappy it was to begin with

all i did was ask how to update the java settings.....i added the firefox thing so that no one would give me that as their answer...no need to snap at me

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2007, 08:47:06 pm »

iluvA7XtoDEATH said:
laurenlove said:

all i did was ask how to update the java settings.....i added the firefox thing so that no one would give me that as their answer...no need to snap at me
IMO, firefox is much better than Explorer. With firefox you can choose to not have to see peoples sigs  if you don't want to see them. plus it has so many more options Explorer does not have.

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2007, 08:48:26 pm »

iluvA7XtoDEATH said:
laurenlove said:

IMO, firefox is much better than Explorer. With firefox you can choose to not have to see peoples sigs  if you don't want to see them. plus it has so many more options Explorer does not have.
laurenlove said:
She's in a bad mood. I don't really think she meant to be mean.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: