HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: black people  (Read 1798 times)
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:00 am »

It does also depend where people are from. Whites from some areas are no better than blacks in another on how they live.  Color makes no difference. Everyone has an equal opportunity to be scum.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:52 am »

MVP said: It does also depend where people are from. Whites from some areas are no better than blacks in another on how they live.  Color makes no difference. Everyone has an equal opportunity to be scum.

Thank you!

barmore773

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2007, 01:28:34 am »

i dont think is racist is just a lame topic and i cant believe black ppl love it and are actually replying

you're making us look bad

::finger MYSPACE.COM/CHIGRL
cawkaroach

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2007, 01:31:04 am »

barmore773 said: i dont think is racist is just a lame topic and i cant believe black ppl love it and are actually replying

Doesn't matter, you don't need any help in the field of making yourself look bad.

Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2007, 01:32:14 am »

DakotaTrepanning said:
barmore773 said: i dont think is racist is just a lame topic and i cant believe black ppl love it and are actually replying

Doesn't matter, you don't need any help in the field of making yourself look bad.
::laugh
cawkaroach

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2007, 01:34:13 am »

Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2007, 01:35:25 am »

Moshkinstein said:
MVP said:
Moshkinstein said: What I hate to see Is People in my Line of work that are Racist be whatever race they are.They should be fired.There is No fucking way you can perform your job correctly and Unobjectivly and do what I do if your racist. Fucking Period!

And what line of work is that?

Read my Profile!

So you don't make anyone sit in the back of the bus?

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2007, 01:36:00 am »

DakotaTrepanning said:

That one makes me LOL every time I see it.

Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2007, 01:38:22 am »

MVP said:

Moshkinstein said:

MVP said:

Moshkinstein said: What I hate to see Is People in my Line of work that are Racist be whatever race they are.They should be fired.There is No fucking way you can perform your job correctly and Unobjectivly and do what I do if your racist. Fucking Period!

And what line of work is that?

Read my Profile!

So you don't make anyone sit in the back of the bus

They Pick out the seat they want to sit in at the beginning of the school year and thats thier seat for the rest of the year Unless they Piss me off then they sit up front.

Camo1

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2007, 01:39:42 am »

As a black guy I must say this thread saddens me deeply lol. Wow what was he trying to gain by posting this. Well see you at the gorge.

P.S. perhaps it was a failed attempt to see if there was any racist peeps on here that would come forward so he could jump on the ban wagon, much to everyone's surprise no one wants to be labeled that racist guy or its just that people have moved past the whole color thing. Thank most of you for not being ignorant and buying into the hype.

Audie Murphy was the hardest bad ass mutha fucka to walk the great earth bitches.::finger
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2007, 01:40:07 am »

There are no black people.
There are no white people.
We are Penguins,unless you feel the need to judge.
Like for instance feeling the need to assign a pigment status.
It`s a cellular content that is irrelevant to the human cause.
You are not an us,we are a we.
kevinb

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2007, 01:40:43 am »

DakotaTrepanning said:
haha
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2007, 01:42:44 am »

Camo1 said: As a black guy I must say this thread saddens me deeply lol. Wow what was he trying to gain by posting this. Well see you at the gorge.

P.S. perhaps it was a failed attempt to see if there was any racist peeps on here that would come forward so he could jump on the ban wagon, much to everyone's surprise no one wants to be labeled that racist guy or its just that people have moved past the whole color thing. Thank most of you for not being ignorant and buying into the hype.

I am with you,I am by your side even though we are miles apart.
I feel you brother.
Thanks for seeing.
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2007, 01:47:52 am »

By the way I have 65 kids on my Bus and everyone of them are black.Im white Before I started working with this school district Im working with now I had 70 kids on my previous bus only 10 were black the rest were white.And every single white kid on there gave me a fucking Hassle every fucking day they were all a bunch of KKK fucking rednecks every single one of them and they were or are my Neighbors.I still see alot of them every fucking day and I cant stand them.The Kids I have now all black rarely give me a problem.When I have a problem its usually a parent but still thats rare.At least I get shown respect.::finger

Nebula2009

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2007, 01:54:12 am »

Camo1 said: As a black guy I must say this thread saddens me deeply lol. Wow what was he trying to gain by posting this. Well see you at the gorge.

Yeah, I'm another person who happens to be black and it was good to see people look beyond outer appearences too. People should be judged on their character, personality, deeds, and intelligence not on what they look like.
But anyways I'm coming to the Ozzfest @ Devore.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: