HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will free tickets make for a better crowd at ozzfest?  (Read 573 times)
metalheadsupurass

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 04:00:18 am »

I think that the crowd will be much better considering all the metal heads that could never afford the tickets before now have and are having the chance to go to ozzfest so it is going to be frikkin brutal!!!!!!!!

FUCK YALL IN THE UNDERWORLD!!!!!!!
Pitboss

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 04:06:16 am »

Its going to be full of scene kids and a general population of posers.... Im thinking the show Im going to will be full of meth addicts and crackheads just because of the fact that it is free

Brutus91

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 04:18:14 am »

I'm from Western Canada, n they won't even let Ozzfest back this way, which totally sux cuz I know there's a lot of Ozzy fanz here.  Itz totally kool that Ozzy n Sharon gave us a free ticket.. The crowd will be something to see..I'll be doin my same ol' headbangin and I jus hope all the Ozzy fans that couldn't make it before get to finally see the Ozzman..  Jus hope they have enuf beerz..to go around..n t'shirtz..  I think it will make for a better crowd cuz there will be more there, and it will also send the word to all the onez that never been.. before..

C U all there..........::smile::c_stare

::smile::c_stare
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 02:04:59 pm »

OZZY IS THE MAN!
Nicko1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 02:14:19 pm »

i think you wil have a mix of old school ozzy fans who just want to see ozzy, young kids, who their parents want to brign them to see a legend, and then a good protion will be that type of people who want to go because its free.

me im the one who has gone every year no matter the price, always spent money on  a pit ticket.  And felt it was a present from ozzy and sharron when they announced it was free this year so Ozzy , Sharron thank you i appreciate the gift.  Nick
valerie1977

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2007, 02:15:14 pm »

i think it's going to be worse than usual. Then again, I'm negative as hell.::animatedlaugh

[IMG]
VeryFatTesticles

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2007, 02:16:08 pm »

it's going to be a lot of computer nerds that worked the system to get the most tickets
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 02:16:26 pm »

valerie1977 said: i think it's going to be worse than usual. Then again, I'm negative as hell.::animatedlaugh
i cant wait to see all the redneck white trash in columbus..........
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: