HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: black pussy  (Read 905 times)
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2007, 01:37:32 am »

BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said: I've had black pussy. It was fun pulling her hair when she passed out drunk. she had big tits too, but I never kissed her.
Did you kiss the tang thang?
C`mon you know you did
nope. I kissed 1 of her nipples that had a piercing, once, and that was all I used my mouth for.
you missed out on perfectly good nectar?
It was made to balance out the emotional discrepancies of the species ability to get the G-thang on
Your loss G-money, your loss
I pity the fool::animatedlaugh
not really, she wasn't that great looking. not hideous, but regardless of race, I'd done much, much better....

sounds believeable
but if your gonna go to that point of interaction it would better suit ones dignity to
savor a better mutual concious exchange at a later gathering of hormonal secretions
silly humans and their naughty unfulfilling ways
less is more homeskillet
yeah but the next week, I hooked up with jackie, and no way I'd trade her for anything. she was my trophy girlfriend.
dude you make her sound like a fucking hood ornament or some object of personal conquest
WAS sounds like this "Jackie" is a soul enlightened and motivated to move along her merry way
so anything now is a trade
comprhende slick?
savor the flavor of the latest summers eve product while the favor is peeled open for the taking,not the breaking.
to keep is to weep no longer
possesions get broken
hearts are meant to love each other
you should take better care of your hood ornaments
um no, I'll keep my jackerz, and it was me that moved away, so she got back with her xbf when I left and then I flipped out and yelled and screamed and cussed and swore. I'll call her after the new year and make friendly.
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2007, 01:44:46 am »

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said: I've had black pussy. It was fun pulling her hair when she passed out drunk. she had big tits too, but I never kissed her.

C`mon you know you did
nope. I kissed 1 of her nipples that had a piercing, once, and that was all I used my mouth for.

It was made to balance out the emotional discrepancies of the species ability to get the G-thang on
not really, she wasn't that great looking. not hideous, but regardless of race, I'd done much, much better....

sounds believeable
but if your gonna go to that point of interaction it would better suit ones dignity to
savor a better mutual concious exchange at a later gathering of hormonal secretions
less is more homeskillet
yeah but the next week, I hooked up with jackie, and no way I'd trade her for anything. she was my trophy girlfriend.

dude you make her sound like a fucking hood ornament or some object of personal conquest
WAS sounds like this "Jackie" is a soul enlightened and motivated to move along her merry way
comprhende slick?
savor the flavor of the latest summers eve product while the favor is peeled open for the taking,not the breaking.
possesions get broken
um no, I'll keep my jackerz, and it was me that moved away, so she got back with her xbf when I left and then I flipped out and yelled and screamed and cussed and swore. I'll call her after the new year and make friendly.

Good.
 Life is better when you are with "the one"
THE ONE
You know.
She sounds like your one
I would recommend simonize or turtle wax to properly care for that this go round if you know what I`m sayin
or something of the stabile relationship equivilent, like rational committment shall I dare say?
I hope you settle up with your little Cracker Jackerzzzzz::animatedlaugh
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2007, 01:47:20 am »

BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
C`mon you know you did

sounds believeable
less is more homeskillet
comprhende slick?
possesions get broken

Good.
THE ONE
You know.
She sounds like your one
I would recommend simonize or turtle wax to properly care for that this go round if you know what I`m sayin
or something of the stabile relationship equivilent, like rational committment shall I dare say?
me too, but ohhhhh man, the things i said =(
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2007, 01:53:21 am »

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

C`mon you know you did

sounds believeable
less is more homeskillet

comprhende slick?
possesions get broken

Good.
THE ONE
You know.
She sounds like your one

Words are more decimating than any of mans blows to his lovers physical vessel.
It is the reception of communication that is processed and internally unleashed into ones psyche that is indelibly branded into the emotional framework for all eternal damnation.
You could be fucked, the kind without nectar.::surprise
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2007, 01:57:40 am »

BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
C`mon you know you did

sounds believeable
less is more homeskillet
comprhende slick?
possesions get broken

Good.
THE ONE
You know.
She sounds like your one
It is the reception of communication that is processed and internally unleashed into ones psyche that is indelibly branded into the emotional framework for all eternal damnation.
I think I am but something keeps telling me to keep trying. I think it's my STUPID bone ::confused
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2007, 02:03:35 am »

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said:

C`mon you know you did

sounds believeable
less is more homeskillet

comprhende slick?
possesions get broken

Good.
THE ONE
You know.
She sounds like your one

I think I am but something keeps telling me to keep trying. I think it's my STUPID bone ::confused

Or the meant to be bone.
If not, dont be a stalker
For every stalker there is a pavement chalker

If you catch my little insinuation
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2007, 02:07:51 am »

BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
LiveDD said:
BlackWizard said:
C`mon you know you did

sounds believeable
less is more homeskillet
comprhende slick?
possesions get broken

Good.
THE ONE
You know.
She sounds like your one
Or the meant to be bone.
If not, dont be a stalker
For every stalker there is a pavement chalker

If you catch my little insinuation
true, but there will be a right time to get a hold of her, and it's not now, we both have significant other's right now, and I have a lot of bullshit regarding college and my dui.
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2007, 02:17:39 am »

A clean slate will make for a better connection
Be good to her this time.
You will be able to soon, and you will be glad you did.
Its an investment in what is right for both of you
Nancy Grace has enough material for her show

We urge viewers to alert the local sherriffs office if you see Live D D at 1-800-hoodornament
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2007, 02:21:10 am »

BlackWizard said: A clean slate will make for a better connection

We urge viewers to alert the local sherriffs office if you see Live D D at 1-800-hoodornament
Nancy grace has a sexy mouth::smile
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2007, 02:25:49 am »

LiveDD said:

BlackWizard said: A clean slate will make for a better connection

Nancy grace has a sexy mouth::smile

It looks purty
~N pouty
hungry even in that shot
Whats the street address of the studio??::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Yew Ozzboys are so Sayxy
let Mah suthen chamms and hot velvet mouth work you all fo a bit::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2007, 02:26:01 am »

Mordecai said: A picture of a black girls vagina

[IMG]http://www.vetmed.wsu.edu/courses_vm568/images/resized/pemouth.jpg[/IMG

Only you::looking::looking::looking

BAAAAAAD!
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2007, 02:27:59 am »

aka MoreDickEye
metalrulz4life

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2007, 03:36:44 am »

i have been with a black girl and her pussy tasted good

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2007, 03:40:57 am »

I've never had sex with a black girl before. But I doubt ALL black girls' vaginas are nasty.

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2007, 02:06:27 pm »

OZZY IS THE MAN!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: