HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: name that lyrics  (Read 10584 times)
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2007, 10:43:22 pm »

Quote
OZZFEST_FAN said: ....and you can't smell your own shit on your knees.
There is a time to descriminate
Hate every mother-fucker that's in your way
Hey you, what do you say.


This is Marilyn Manson but what song??
the beautiful people
Logged
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2007, 10:58:08 pm »

Your misery is worn as a veil
to hide bewitchment of the ugliest kind
in place of eve abitter parody hails
daggers from the swagger
of a sodemite's concubine

no one will ever guess this hint the guitarist for this band is named paul
Logged
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2007, 11:01:29 pm »

Quote

chinesemidgets666 said: Your misery is worn as a veil
to hide bewitchment of the ugliest kind
in place of eve abitter parody hails
daggers from the swagger
of a sodemite's concubine

no one will ever guess this hint the guitarist for this band is named paul


"Gilded Cunt"  by Cradle Of Filth i think
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2007, 11:04:07 pm »

good job


A ghost town is found where your city used to be

try this one
Logged
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2007, 11:05:11 pm »

Quote
annihilation666 said: forgot to put some lyrics

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows Pole
The sands of time for me are running low


Hallowed be thy name by iron maiden  and covered by cradle of filth
Logged
TheWallOfDeath666
New Member
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2007, 10:57:13 pm »

Posted by annihilation666  
I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows Pole
The sands of time for me are running low

Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy name

Gone
I couldn't murder your promise
Right before my eyes
The revolutions of my psychosis
Kept me outta the way
Once inside
All I hold is ash
Logged
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2007, 10:58:28 pm »

Quote

chinesemidgets666 said: good job


A ghost town is found where your city used to be

try this one


"Cowboys From Hell" Pantera
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2007, 11:08:24 pm »

Quote

TheWallOfDeath666 said: Posted by annihilation666  
I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows Pole
The sands of time for me are running low

Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy name

Gone
I couldn't murder your promise
Right before my eyes
The revolutions of my psychosis
Kept me outta the way
Once inside
All I hold is ash


"Metabollic" Slipknot
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2007, 11:01:53 pm »

And as I broke hope, I choked
Another pope with manna peel
Dictating to DeSade
In the dark entrails of the Bastille
And as he wrote, I smote
A royal blow to the heads of France
And in the sheen of guillotines
I saw others, fallen, dance


who knows this one?
Logged
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2007, 11:03:29 pm »

"Babalon A.D" Cradle of Filth
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2007, 11:14:00 pm »

I remember the first war, the way the sky burned
The faces of angels destroyed
I saw a third of Heaven's legion banished
And the creation of hell
I stood with my brothers and watched lucifer fall
But now, my brothers aren't my brothers


how bout this one
Logged
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2007, 11:15:36 pm »

"Ravage Ritual " Zao
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2007, 11:07:25 pm »

your good


Beholding the might
In its dawn of grace
In its beauty and light
In its pride and glory
Rushing torrent - time and space
Elder lords - crack the soil
Gone or dead - you've never been
Kingdom come - hear the roar
Climbing down to rule the earth
Logged
TheWallOfDeath666
New Member
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2007, 11:08:19 pm »

Quote

chinesemidgets666 said: And as I broke hope, I choked
Another pope with manna peel
Dictating to DeSade
In the dark entrails of the Bastille
And as he wrote, I smote
A royal blow to the heads of France
And in the sheen of guillotines
I saw others, fallen, dance


who knows this one?


Babalon A.D. (so glad for the madness) - Cradle of Filth

When he was young you'd not find him doing well in school.
His mind would turn unto the waters.
Always the focus of adolescent ridicule,
He has no time for farmer's daughters.
Alienated from the clique society,
A lonely boy finds peace in fishing.
His mother says "John this is not the way life's supposed to be."
"Don't you see the life that you are missing?"
Logged
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2007, 11:18:10 pm »

"K.I.N.G" Satryricon
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals