HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: name that lyrics  (Read 10478 times)
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2007, 11:31:11 pm »

Quote

TheWallOfDeath666 said: wrong annihalation666 its KORN -JUSTIN...;.. not follow the leader


oops that's the album
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2007, 11:25:17 pm »

let her try this one


So wait for salvation
Coming to me!
Life to the saint,
Life for me!
Logged
TheWallOfDeath666
New Member
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2007, 11:34:53 pm »

QUOTE]
annihilation666 said:
Quote

TheWallOfDeath666 said: wrong annihalation666 its KORN -JUSTIN...;.. not follow the leader


oops that's the album
[/QUOTE]

well i guess the only thing i could say to that is shit happens when you party naked
Logged
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2007, 11:27:29 pm »

Quote

chinesemidgets666 said: let her try this one


So wait for salvation
Coming to me!
Life to the saint,
Life for me!


"Something Wild" Children Of Bodom
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2007, 11:36:33 pm »

Quote

TheWallOfDeath666 said: QUOTE]
annihilation666 said:
Quote

TheWallOfDeath666 said: wrong annihalation666 its KORN -JUSTIN...;.. not follow the leader


oops that's the album


well i guess the only thing i could say to that is shit happens when you party naked
[/QUOTE]

lol yes it does
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2007, 11:29:12 pm »

Quote
annihilation666 said:
Quote
chinesemidgets666 said: let her try this one


So wait for salvation
Coming to me!
Life to the saint,
Life for me!

"Something Wild" Children Of Bodom

ha wrong lake bodom by children of bodom
Logged
TheWallOfDeath666
New Member
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2007, 11:38:08 pm »

so annihilation666  what is the inspiration for your name?
Logged
annihilation666
New Member
*
Posts: 1660



View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2007, 11:39:57 pm »

Quote

chinesemidgets666 said:
Quote

annihilation666 said:
Quote

chinesemidgets666 said: let her try this one


So wait for salvation
Coming to me!
Life to the saint,
Life for me!


"Something Wild" Children Of Bodom


ha wrong lake bodom by children of bodom

sorry lol im tired as fuck im going to sleep

Quote

TheWallOfDeath666 said: so annihilation666  what is the inspiration for your name?


i just like the word annihilation
Logged

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2007, 11:31:44 pm »

Throwing shades of war before like prophecy
Night breed freed from the vasty deep
...Nasty reap of freaks forsaken
And when sultry Dusk disrobes they'll learn
She is not a natural blond
For the lower She goes the darker it grows
An Eve that blows on Her knees for Satan


this is my favorite song of all time anyone know it?
Logged
TheWallOfDeath666
New Member
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2007, 11:32:14 pm »

o ok cool. ever bin in a mosh pit?
Logged
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2007, 11:33:12 pm »

yea
Logged
TheWallOfDeath666
New Member
*
Posts: 36



View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2007, 11:42:31 pm »

ever in a wall of DEATHH!!!!
Logged
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2007, 11:45:48 pm »

no i just run in with everyone and try not to fall over cause it sucks to get stepped on and i like doin the spin thin with my buddy
Logged
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2007, 11:39:40 pm »

thing not thin
Logged
chinesemidgets666
New Member
*
Posts: 41



View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2007, 11:42:24 pm »

later
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals