HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your' opinions on the Iraq war?  (Read 4583 times)
barmore773

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2007, 03:48:12 am »

Moshkinstein said:
DakotaTrepanning said:
Moshkinstein said: Your Obviously on the same side why fight and argue?

Because it make for super happy fun time.

I guess sometimes I feel like starting shit with assholes that make retarded Posts Like Baarf and Knotaroundyourdick xxjeffxx and dumbfucks like that.They deserve it! There assholes plain and simple.

Barmore isnt a BAD person Just Opinionated is all and strong willed I have to respect that as much as I do you for the same reasons.

THANK YOU!!

ROCK ON::finger::finger::animatedsmile

::finger MYSPACE.COM/CHIGRL
cawkaroach

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2007, 03:51:33 am »

Moshkinstein said:
DakotaTrepanning said:

I guess sometimes I feel like starting shit with assholes that make retarded Posts Like Baarf and Knotaroundyourdick xxjeffxx and dumbfucks like that.They deserve it! There assholes plain and simple.

Barmore isnt a BAD person Just Opinionated is all and strong willed I have to respect that as much as I do you for the same reasons.

Some people take the internet way too seriously and it's funnay, it's like playing a video game but you're pushing someone else's buttons.

Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
cawkaroach

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2007, 03:52:30 am »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Get OFF her Labia dudes.....

Thanks, didn't need that mental image........

« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2007, 03:52:40 am »

DakotaTrepanning said:
Moshkinstein said:
DakotaTrepanning said:

exactly

Some people take the internet way too seriously and it's funnay, it's like playing a video game but you're pushing someone else's buttons.
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2007, 03:53:08 am »

exactly
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2007, 03:53:06 am »

barmore773 said:

Moshkinstein said:

DakotaTrepanning said:

THANK YOU!!

Well that was for both of you a good clue on how to avoid fights here is do not AND I REPEAT DO NOT START the name calling if it happens just say whatever and dont start yelling meaning USING ALL CAPS LIKE THIS RIGHT HERE!Think very carefully of what your going to say dont or at least try not to just BLURT out shit.

barmore773

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2007, 03:53:46 am »

PEACE OUT!!! GOOD NIGHT!!!!  SWEET DREAMS!!!! IM OUTT!!!!

::finger MYSPACE.COM/CHIGRL
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2007, 03:55:04 am »

Moshkinstein said:
barmore773 said:
Moshkinstein said:
DakotaTrepanning said:

THANK YOU!!

Well that was for both of you a good clue on how to avoid fights here is do not AND I REPEAT DO NOT START the name calling if it happens just say whatever and dont start yelling meaning USING ALL CAPS LIKE THIS RIGHT HERE!Think very carefully of what your going to say dont or at least try not to just BLURT out shit.
youre wasting your time with her.
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2007, 03:55:14 am »

barmore773 said: 911? I WAS AT SCHOOL...WATCHING THE NEWS....THAT SUCKS THAT YOU HAD TO EXPERIENCED THAT..ON 912? STILL AT SHOOL....SAME OL SAME OL

Well then learn something that is true. George W Bush deserves the respect that our commander in cheif should get.
To dis him is to dis the leader of our military and just is unloyal and sends a VERY fucked up message to the troops.
George Bush is just a goverment employee like anyone else.
He is there to serve.
He is doing what I want him to do for the honor of our fallen firefighters and random INNOCENT victims that were lost on 911.
If anyone here talks shit about Bush but they sat on thier fucking sphincters on 912 and ever since,they have NO RIGHT TO ANY OPINIONS. Because they have not made a positive contribution in the effort to fight the war. They are aiding and abetting the enemy of our sovereign land, America. They are like propganda terrorists.
Fuck them. Fuck them up thier shitty asses!!.
We will smoke those fuckers out!!!
Lets Roll......................................................
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2007, 03:58:42 am »

BlackWizard said:

barmore773 said: 911? I WAS AT SCHOOL...WATCHING THE NEWS....THAT SUCKS THAT YOU HAD TO EXPERIENCED THAT..ON 912? STILL AT SHOOL....SAME OL SAME OL

Well then learn something that is true. George W Bush deserves the respect that our commander in cheif should get.
To dis him is to dis the leader of our military and just is unloyal and sends a VERY fucked up message to the troops.
He is there to serve.
He is doing what I want him to do for the honor of our fallen firefighters and random INNOCENT victims that were lost on 911.
If anyone here talks shit about Bush but they sat on thier fucking sphincters on 912 and ever since,they have NO RIGHT TO ANY OPINIONS. Because they have not made a positive contribution in the effort to fight the war. They are aiding and abetting the enemy of our sovereign land, America. They are like propganda terrorists.

Ohhhhhhh Dont get me started young Padawan.Im going to Ignore this because Im not going to get into a damn political debate.

xZakkxSlaughterx

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2007, 04:00:10 am »

holy fuck I created a huge thread ::surprise

cawkaroach

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2007, 04:02:04 am »

xZakkxSlaughterx said: holy fuck I created a huge thread ::surprise

Yes, the wisdom of ::looking is a real key in sparking political debate.

Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2007, 04:03:33 am »

Moshkinstein said:

BlackWizard said:

He is there to serve.

Ohhhhhhh Dont get me started young Padawan.Im going to Ignore this because Im not going to get into a damn political debate.

Even though you just insulted me I forgive you young one.

BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2007, 04:03:47 am »

Moshkinstein said:

BlackWizard said:

He is there to serve.

Fuck you puppet. You dance the marionette dance just like the dems want you to. You have been sucked in.
Eat a bowl of dick for an appetizer because thats all you`re getting after Bush checks out of office.
Its already decided who will pull your string controller in 2008.
You are too easy to manipulate to argue with.
So go sit on your shitty sphincter.
Traitor.
Die.
BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2007, 04:04:32 am »

xZakkxSlaughterx said: holy fuck I created a huge thread ::surprise

so what? we run it, fuck off.::finger
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: