HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your' opinions on the Iraq war?  (Read 4532 times)
Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2007, 04:04:32 am »

DakotaTrepanning said:

xZakkxSlaughterx said: holy fuck I created a huge thread ::surprise

Yes, the wisdom of ::looking is a real key in sparking political debate.

::animatedlaugh

cawkaroach

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2007, 04:05:50 am »

BlackWizard said:
Moshkinstein said:
BlackWizard said:
barmore773 said: 911? I WAS AT SCHOOL...WATCHING THE NEWS....THAT SUCKS THAT YOU HAD TO EXPERIENCED THAT..ON 912? STILL AT SHOOL....SAME OL SAME OL
Well then learn something that is true. George W Bush deserves the respect that our commander in cheif should get.
To dis him is to dis the leader of our military and just is unloyal and sends a VERY fucked up message to the troops.
George Bush is just a goverment employee like anyone else.
He is there to serve.
He is doing what I want him to do for the honor of our fallen firefighters and random INNOCENT victims that were lost on 911.
If anyone here talks shit about Bush but they sat on thier fucking sphincters on 912 and ever since,they have NO RIGHT TO ANY OPINIONS. Because they have not made a positive contribution in the effort to fight the war. They are aiding and abetting the enemy of our sovereign land, America. They are like propganda terrorists.
Fuck them. Fuck them up thier shitty asses!!.
We will smoke those fuckers out!!!
Lets Roll......................................................

Ohhhhhhh Dont get me started young Padawan.Im going to Ignore this because Im not going to get into a damn political debate.
Fuck you puppet. You dance the marionette dance just like the dems want you to. You have been sucked in.
Eat a bowl of dick for an appetizer because thats all you`re getting after Bush checks out of office.
Its already decided who will pull your string controller in 2008.
You are too easy to manipulate to argue with.
So go sit on your shitty sphincter.
Traitor.
Die.

Go back to posting penguins, at least it makes scrolling past your posts mildly entertaining.

Thread killing is my business.... And business is good.
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2007, 04:09:23 am »

DakotaTrepanning said:

BlackWizard said:

Moshkinstein said:

BlackWizard said:

barmore773 said: 911? I WAS AT SCHOOL...WATCHING THE NEWS....THAT SUCKS THAT YOU HAD TO EXPERIENCED THAT..ON 912? STILL AT SHOOL....SAME OL SAME OL

Well then learn something that is true. George W Bush deserves the respect that our commander in cheif should get.
To dis him is to dis the leader of our military and just is unloyal and sends a VERY fucked up message to the troops.
He is there to serve.
He is doing what I want him to do for the honor of our fallen firefighters and random INNOCENT victims that were lost on 911.
If anyone here talks shit about Bush but they sat on thier fucking sphincters on 912 and ever since,they have NO RIGHT TO ANY OPINIONS. Because they have not made a positive contribution in the effort to fight the war. They are aiding and abetting the enemy of our sovereign land, America. They are like propganda terrorists.

Ohhhhhhh Dont get me started young Padawan.Im going to Ignore this because Im not going to get into a damn political debate.

Fuck you puppet. You dance the marionette dance just like the dems want you to. You have been sucked in.
Eat a bowl of dick for an appetizer because thats all you`re getting after Bush checks out of office.
Traitor.
Die.

Go back to posting penguins, at least it makes scrolling past your posts mildly entertaining.

Yeah I guess.
Just dont any of you EVER, EVER !! , say anything bad about the president or BAD THINGS will happen.
I`m not fucking around.
This is serious business.
You dont wanna fuck with MOM.

Moshkinstein

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2007, 04:10:14 am »

BlackWizard said:

Moshkinstein said:

BlackWizard said:

He is there to serve.

Traitor.
Die.

ROTFLMAO

Your the one drawn by the stupid ass government (Probably media too)and are following the COWS do you know how to say MOOOOO I have been nice to you up untill this point if you cant talk to me without calling me names then Ignore me please.I am not a DEM as you say I dont trust government  at least not anyone  ahh fuck it I hate Politics like I said.I could give a shit what Party you care for.They all suck.Mind your Toungue.

xZakkxSlaughterx

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2007, 04:17:55 am »

Moshkinstein said:
DakotaTrepanning said:
xZakkxSlaughterx said: holy fuck I created a huge thread ::surprise

Yes, the wisdom of ::looking is a real key in sparking political debate.

::animatedlaugh

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Count_Fester_Gesmire

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2007, 06:07:54 am »

its not to have peace in the middleeast its a monopolization for oil war

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
theBear

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2007, 06:20:21 am »

With the proper spin on the actual day to day, and unending misinformation, Irack will be held as the bastion of western democracy, as they will rename the country Las Vegas East.

4 GA ticks awaiting new owners
« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2007, 08:08:22 am »

my opinion is, unless youve been there or your in the military, you dont get an opinion.
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2007, 08:25:34 am »

Moshkinstein said:
BlackWizard said:
Moshkinstein said:
BlackWizard said:
He is there to serve.

Traitor.
Die.

ROTFLMAO

Your the one drawn by the stupid ass government (Probably media too)and are following the COWS do you know how to say MOOOOO I have been nice to you up untill this point if you cant talk to me without calling me names then Ignore me please.I am not a DEM as you say I dont trust government  at least not anyone  ahh fuck it I hate Politics like I said.I could give a shit what Party you care for.They all suck.Mind your Toungue.

owned.

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2007, 08:26:02 am »

we will be discussing this in 10 years.  we will still be in there

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2007, 09:09:02 am »

i am not going to read all this so if one of you already said this then happy ozzfest! anyhow, i think we should just blow up the middle east than america can become an isolationalist country. hahaha!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: