HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Governor's Ball Saturday July 14 Featuring Dying Fetus & Regurgita  (Read 479 times)
Ex_

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2007, 11:38:31 am »

From the Governor of Metal:

Current mood: MIGHTY!

www.myspace.com/thegovernorsball
www.fusionradio.ca

This week The Governor brings you two interviews full of mighty brutality featuring vocalist/guitarist John Gallagher of Dying Fetus, plus vocalist Rickard and guitarist Urban of Regurgitate!

Also we will be giving away a pair of tickets to The Governor's Bash 2 featuring Unexpect, Reanimator, What's He Building In There?, and Detsorgsekalf. Friday August 17th at The Metal Bar in Toronto.

Also this week on "Some Sly Advice," Sly talks about how to ace a job interview.

We will be taking your challenges, requests, and challenge requests for The Governor at (416)287-7049.

So remember to tune in this Saturday July 14th for:

The Governor's Ball!
The "Mighty" Metal and Comedy Show
Saturdays 3PM EST only on www.myspace.com/thegovernorsball and www.fusionradio.ca

Next week July 21st: The Summer Slaughter Tour special featuring interviews with Decapitated, Cephalic Carnage, and Cattle Decapitation.

In two weeks July 28th: Interviews with The Red Chord and Through The Eyes of the Dead.

www.myspace.com/thegovernorsball

::animatedsmile
Creator_1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 02:05:36 pm »

I wanna see sum sick Dying Fetus! I've never seen em.  Toronto's a long way from here.  Have fun! I've seen Cattle, Decapitated, and grindy Cephalic, they are from my home town Denver!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: