HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ozzys last?  (Read 1379 times)
fan4life

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 11:39:56 pm »

ozzy is in great shape these days   I think he would go stir crazy if he completely retired,   Lets just hope for a few more ozzfests with ozzy !!!   They definitely won't be the same without him !!
DragonStormwolf

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 09:03:53 pm »

Lets All be thankful for the years he has provided his Kick ass shows, That this Ozzfest is a industry first and if we  get the chance to see him on stage in the future,, we can say we were there and he rocked as always till he decides it is the end for his  and pass te torch to the next!  Ozzy you are and always will be the best!
Thank you so  much for the years of the best damn concerts in the world. If you bless us with more, we can only be in awe! You and Sharon and the Family Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::animatedsmile

I am going to White River Not the Gorge! tis messed up!LOL
Dante_Da_Buildin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 09:12:08 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said: they have been saying this for the last 10 years

seriosly!

::finger::finger::finger
BigLaFeves

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 09:12:39 pm »

Ozzy already did a farewell tour in the late 80's, I am not gonna believe he is retired until he is a) Dead or b) doesn't do a live show for more than 2 years.  I could see him taking a couple years off, or simply not doing Ozzfest anymore, but he will probably do 10 shows a year till the day he dies.  I get the feeling Ozzy is tired of doing the Touring, and would rather do 1 or 2 shows here or there when he actually feels up for it.  This is just my opinion, I could be dead wrong.
  ::laugh::confused::laugh
BigLaFeves

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 09:13:45 pm »

BigLaFeves said: Ozzy already did a farewell tour in the late 80's, I am not gonna believe he is retired until he is a) Dead or b) doesn't do a live show for more than 2 years.  I could see him taking a couple years off, or simply not doing Ozzfest anymore, but he will probably do 10 shows a year till the day he dies.  I get the feeling Ozzy is tired of doing the Touring, and would rather do 1 or 2 shows here or there when he actually feels up for it.  This is just my opinion, I could be dead wrong.
  ::laugh::confused::laugh

Maybe it was the early 90's I'm not quite sure?
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 09:18:02 pm »

graykevin21 said: category: upcoming tours

Could this year's Ozzfest be the end of the road for Ozzy Osbourne? The 58-year-old metal legend says it's entirely possible.

HuhHuh?At my age, I don?HuhHuh?t know how many more of these tours I have left in me,?HuhHuh Osbourne tells Guitar World magazine. HuhHuh?This could be the last one.HuhHuh?

Osbourne founded the annual summer metal festival in 1996, and it has since grown to become one of the largest and most popular tours.

Although the singer stated in 2006 that he would no longer make regular appearances at Ozzfest, he announced in February 2007 that he would headline this year?HuhHuh?s tour. HuhHuh?I owe my audience something,?HuhHuh he says. HuhHuh?I owe them everything.HuhHuh?

But he admits the pressures of the festival are taking a toll on him. HuhHuh?It?HuhHuh?s a hell of a lot of responsibility for me. If I get sick or if my voice gets blown out or whatever the fuck happens, and I can?HuhHuh?t make a show, the audience gets pretty fucking mad.HuhHuh?

Look for the entire interview in Guitar World?HuhHuh?s August 2007 issue, on newsstands beginning May 20.
I HEARD THAT SYSTEM OF A DOWN AND DISTURBED WILL TAKE  OVER OZZFEST after this year
Toxic_To_The_Taste

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 08:44:07 pm »

I dont think that it will be his last one this year, he is still going strong, and i think that the fans would out weigh anyones opinion in his eyes, he keeps going because of us..

*GUESS WHAT I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE ME*::finger
wraith_29399

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 09:00:22 pm »

SIC5638 said:
graykevin21 said: category: upcoming tours

Could this year's Ozzfest be the end of the road for Ozzy Osbourne? The 58-year-old metal legend says it's entirely possible.

HuhHuh?At my age, I don?HuhHuh?t know how many more of these tours I have left in me,?HuhHuh Osbourne tells Guitar World magazine. HuhHuh?This could be the last one.HuhHuh?

Osbourne founded the annual summer metal festival in 1996, and it has since grown to become one of the largest and most popular tours.

Although the singer stated in 2006 that he would no longer make regular appearances at Ozzfest, he announced in February 2007 that he would headline this year?HuhHuh?s tour. HuhHuh?I owe my audience something,?HuhHuh he says. HuhHuh?I owe them everything.HuhHuh?

But he admits the pressures of the festival are taking a toll on him. HuhHuh?It?HuhHuh?s a hell of a lot of responsibility for me. If I get sick or if my voice gets blown out or whatever the fuck happens, and I can?HuhHuh?t make a show, the audience gets pretty fucking mad.HuhHuh?

Look for the entire interview in Guitar World?HuhHuh?s August 2007 issue, on newsstands beginning May 20.
I HEARD THAT SYSTEM OF A DOWN AND DISTURBED WILL TAKE  OVER OZZFEST after this year

From what i've heard Zakk Wylde is supposed to take over Ozzfest, which would be alright........but i believe that Ozzy will keep doing it until he either dies or can't physically do it anymore.i mean, he loves what he does and he loves the fans...  but  the day that man dies we will all feel as though a part  of us has died.........
goddess79

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 04:36:32 am »

Then he did the Retirement Sucks tour.
DarkOzzy1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 10:59:47 am »

I think this very well could be his last.....hopefully not though.

95NASTY

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2007, 11:01:42 am »

i think given the ozzfest schedule, Ozzy will be able to carry on for a good while longer

I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 03:11:04 pm »

LoweDownDirty1 said: they have been saying this for the last 10 years

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: