HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: slipknot  (Read 4483 times)
oldgentlovecraft
New Member
*
Posts: 136



View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2007, 08:08:23 am »

Quote
Wartooth said: i have 1 question

were your parents related when they got married?

lol no shit
Logged

oldgentlovecraft
New Member
*
Posts: 136



View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2007, 08:13:11 am »

Man, I was laughing my ass off until the drunk retarded slipknot kid quit posting.
Logged

Guest
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2007, 08:41:08 am »

Quote
SlaytanicCFH said:
Quote
gary555666 said: ppl are stupid ya stupid ::finger


What?
it's like the morbidly obese man calling elvis fat
Logged
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2007, 10:29:21 am »

Quote
psychofilth said: what soul comes out of singing about killing ppl or satan or getting completly fucked up...shit give me a mic and i can sing that shit for u....the music u listen to has no meaning behind it and is absolutly about nothing....its just like the backstreet boys u assemble a bunch of people together to sing something and then u like it and then its like shit they are singing about jack shit....read the words to people = shit and then tell me if it is about how much they hate their lives bc of a couple of ppl treated them badly...dude u make no sense....and like u say that the music u listen to u think its good or whatever but its garbage bc they are singing about nothing...pick a bumb off the street and tell him to sing about satan or how fucked up he got or about killing someone and i bet he will do better...u just dont see good music when it is right in front of ur face and thats pathetic

Don't post again. You don't know anything about metal
Logged


jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2007, 10:31:16 am »

Quote
bam112701 said:
Quote
thrasher16 said: slipknot rules cant wait till their new album drops next year and who else thinks voliminal was just an acid trip of a video dont get me wrong i like it but some of it was just like wtf
careful thrasher i hear the elitests pounding there nails assembling crosses you could be a goner  slipknot does rule ill be hanging next to ya lol

Aren't you 40? Shouldn't you stop listening to shit targeted to angsty teenagers?
Logged


Fafoo13
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 599



View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2007, 11:22:45 am »

Illiteracy should be punishable by death.
Logged

LOKISrevenge
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1898



View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2007, 01:08:59 pm »

Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
bam112701 said:
Quote
thrasher16 said: slipknot rules cant wait till their new album drops next year and who else thinks voliminal was just an acid trip of a video dont get me wrong i like it but some of it was just like wtf
careful thrasher i hear the elitests pounding there nails assembling crosses you could be a goner  slipknot does rule ill be hanging next to ya lol

Aren't you 40? Shouldn't you stop listening to shit targeted to angsty teenagers?
well jimbob i guess im just an angst driven adult been on my own since 16 spent decade of 80s inlock down igot a 14 yr old autistic son whom ill never hear i luv ya dad  dozens of dead freinds suicides ODS and murder vitims i know a little about angst my 2 bright pts of light are my 5 yr old son & the music i love    and by the way when your 40 are you gonna stop listening to what you listen to now ?           peace
Logged

Demigod_92
New Member
*
Posts: 1247



View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2007, 01:11:34 pm »

i just gotta say, slipknot is pretty gehy
Logged

FUCK
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2007, 01:15:28 pm »

Quote
bam112701 said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
bam112701 said:
Quote
thrasher16 said: slipknot rules cant wait till their new album drops next year and who else thinks voliminal was just an acid trip of a video dont get me wrong i like it but some of it was just like wtf
careful thrasher i hear the elitests pounding there nails assembling crosses you could be a goner  slipknot does rule ill be hanging next to ya lol

Aren't you 40? Shouldn't you stop listening to shit targeted to angsty teenagers?
well jimbob i guess im just an angst driven adult been on my own since 16 spent decade of 80s inlock down igot a 14 yr old autistic son whom ill never hear i luv ya dad  dozens of dead freinds suicides ODS and murder vitims i know a little about angst my 2 bright pts of light are my 5 yr old son & the music i love    and by the way when your 40 are you gonna stop listening to what you listen to now ?           peace

Metal should focus on empowerment, not dwelling on someone else's shitty childhood. With all of the different lyrical topics in metal, you'd think one would prefer the escapism (in that you aren't focusing on your past) rather than just being emo about it and whining how the world is against you.
Logged


ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2007, 01:24:11 pm »

i like slipknot its just there music gets kinda old after a while, and since there so mainstream they just kinda get overwhelming a little bit ya know
but i do enjoy there music...and i wont deny likeing them unlike some other people
Logged

LOKISrevenge
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1898



View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2007, 01:27:37 pm »

cut me a break will ya not  whineing by no means  i said my music my bright spot lol i own over 6000 cds im just a moody mf er & slipknot just 1 of the bands that get me pumped i put the right music on & i might just get an extra 5 pounds on my bench thats the power of music irregardless of your taste
Logged

jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2007, 01:29:13 pm »

Quote
bam112701 said: cut me a break will ya not  whineing by no means  i said my music my bright spot lol i own over 6000 cds im just a moody mf er & slipknot just 1 of the bands that get me pumped i put the right music on & i might just get an extra 5 pounds on my bench thats the power of music irregardless of your taste

Wasn't calling you a whiner. People go through tough shit. However, wouldn't you want music that makes you feel like you can kick everyone's ass rather than crying about their childhood?
Logged


Sorzante
New Member
*
Posts: 186



View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2007, 01:32:55 pm »

I wouldn't apologize for it, I evjoy most of Slipknot's music. Sure their lyrics go back and forth, some are pretty good and some aren't, but overall I find their music enjoyable. Not the greatest thing since sliced bread, but another 3 CD's to enjoy in the rotation.
Logged

LOKISrevenge
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1898



View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2007, 01:50:23 pm »

i guess my point could be whatever floats your boat.......please dont sink mine!!!!! gonna go get my pay now wanna get my killswitch engage   peace
Logged

Darkest_of_Nights
New Member
*
Posts: 196



View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2007, 01:56:03 pm »

Whatever music that gets you going, is the music for you, no matter your mood. As long as you enjoy it, thats all that matters, fuck every one elses opinion.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals