HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: when have u gotten the most drunk?  (Read 609 times)
sickabomination

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2007, 03:33:19 am »

i was right here haha and i downed literaly... 4 pints of southern comfort.. omfg dude... i coulden't do shit after i layed in bed and passed out..

cjones05

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 03:34:39 am »

i was at a pary and knocked back a handle and  ahlf of vodka  straight outta the bottle i could not talk or move
thedeadlypoet

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 03:37:11 am »

um im not sure when it was, but i drank an 18 pack of budlight, a half pint of importers vodka and 2 pints of soco 100proof,  after they saw i drank so much they took me to the hospital, they thought i had alcohol poisoning, but no i did not, damn thats a high tolorence,
insomnia_causes_cancer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 06:05:59 am »

Who knows. The stupidest thing I ever did was when I  drank a half gallon of captain morgan.  I got into a fight with my friends and left the party when the temperature was below zero.  I don't remember anything until waking up in the hospital handcuffed to the bed, but the police report said I attempted to climb over a fence to some factory.  Then I found a house the was unlocked about a mile away from the party and I walked in and took off my coat and shoes.  Then I laid down on the couch.  The owner of the house woke up and called the police.  The police sent in a police dog because I didn't respond to their commands (I was passed out) and it pulled me off of the couch until the cops cuffed me.  My foot got infected and I spent 8 days in the hospital and was on IV antibiotics for 6 weeks at home.  I couldn't walk for a month.  All that happened the day before I turned 21.
GwarSlave

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:11:26 am »

Well, one night I was working at a haunted house and a buddy brought some peach brandy and I had jager, so I drank about half a jar of brandy and the entire bottle of jager then went to a friends house and drank 6 kamikazes and don't really remember anything.  But I know I dropped a cigarette on my neck and my friends aren't nice enough people to pick it up off me, my neck was bloody and nasty the next morning.

Yka
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 06:57:59 am »

I was at a party and i drank a whole bottle of Jeam Beam,and then a half of a bottle of 99 Banna's i past out in my car and woke up an hour later and started again.
Yka
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 07:43:54 am »

To my knowledge i have never done anything stupid while very drunk..........
qwerky34

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 08:35:17 am »

umm probly last year. i dont know what i was drinking but it was strong.. had about 5 shots of that and then me and my cuz and his friend had a big glass of something mixed and then we got high. i could not do anything. i was sitting on the floor of my cousins room trying to drink some water but i couldnt do it. the water just kept going down the front of me and i kept trying to drink it. i finaly stoped when there was like none left and then i dont remeber what happened after that

^^IDY^^
BostonOzzyFan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 09:02:55 am »

Hmm... last night?
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 01:02:13 pm »

the drunkest i have ever goteen is when my uncle died i miss him rip uncle tommy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: