HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SLAYER Guitarist KERRY KING On Farewell Tours  (Read 348 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2007, 03:58:27 pm »

Livedaily.com recently caught up with SLAYER guitarist Kerry King. Following are a couple excerpts from the story:

On the return of Dave Lombardo: "I think the best part is the fans who got onboard in the '90s and never got to see us play with [him]. That's the biggest high. They get to see us play with somebody they wanted to see forever. Lombardo was around the first nine or 10 years [of the band], and he was gone for 12. Now, if we keep him until we're done, that's a nice way to finish things up."

On Slayer's final farewell: "I don't have any idea when that's going to be. The only farewell plans we have is when we do it, we're going to do it and that's going to be it. We're not going to do the farewell tour sequel or anything like that. If you want to come see us, you better come now because we're not coming back. I just think it's so phony when people do that. How many times has KISS done it? How many times has everyone done it? Like, are you really going away this time, or do you want more of my money?"

KALM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 04:00:38 pm »

well at least he has a point why the fuck would you do a farewell tour if your gonna come back. and people fall for it and when most people know they just want your money and not "doing it for the fans".

SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 05:20:56 pm »

Seriously! He speaks the truth on that.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: