HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I love Vagina  (Read 620 times)
Guest
« on: July 14, 2007, 07:32:14 pm »

I wonder if they have that booth again this year, i hope so they had some cool shit last year
Logged
Guest
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 07:33:29 pm »

dont worry raider... they do... so please cream youself for me
Logged
Guest
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 07:34:18 pm »

Quote
r4nd0m_h3r0 said: dont worry raider... they do... so please cream youself for me
FUck yea i got that card they were giving out taking away but the principle last year when he searched my locker
Logged
Guest
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 07:35:17 pm »

lol... i could easily hide porn in my locker... i think the principal doesnt care...
Logged
Guest
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 07:35:57 pm »

Quote
r4nd0m_h3r0 said: lol... i could easily hide porn in my locker... i think the principal doesnt care...
It wasn't porn he was looking for lol
Logged
Guest
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 07:37:03 pm »

what is this booth you speak of?
Logged
Guest
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 07:39:48 pm »

Quote

Polarized said: what is this booth you speak of?


i love vagina... amazing place

Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

r4nd0m_h3r0 said: lol... i could easily hide porn in my locker... i think the principal doesnt care...
It wasn't porn he was looking for lol


eh... i could still do that
Logged
Guest
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 07:41:49 pm »

Quote
r4nd0m_h3r0 said:
Quote
Polarized said: what is this booth you speak of?

i love vagina... amazing place

Quote
Raiderman667 said:
Quote
r4nd0m_h3r0 said: lol... i could easily hide porn in my locker... i think the principal doesnt care...
It wasn't porn he was looking for lol

eh... i could still do that
Yea i didn't have any in there at the time but he took all my good shit.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 07:45:42 pm »

so what is it? a booth that gives out free condoms and stuff?
Logged
Guest
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 07:51:20 pm »

Quote
Polarized said: so what is it? a booth that gives out free condoms and stuff?
no lol
Logged
TerracottaPie
New Member
*
Posts: 1413



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 08:30:58 pm »

Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

Polarized said: so what is it? a booth that gives out free condoms and stuff?
no lol

do they give out vaginas?
Logged

As_We_Burn
New Member
*
Posts: 123



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 08:32:55 pm »

Quote

beyondoasis said:
Quote

Raiderman667 said:
Quote

Polarized said: so what is it? a booth that gives out free condoms and stuff?
no lol

do they give out vaginas?


I think they have a stuffed Vagina. But I still have a bunch of the cards.
Logged

Guest
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 08:34:01 pm »

fuck it ill find out when i go. I just love to see all of the floating condoms in the crowds.
Logged
nykeegirl
New Member
*
Posts: 332



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 08:37:03 pm »

http://www.ilovevagina.com/

here is a link

the booth was hot
Logged





dethklok66623
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4044



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 08:38:11 pm »

ok fill me in what is this vagina booth you speak of?
Logged


Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals