HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES ANYONE HATE LORDI???  (Read 2271 times)
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 04:45:47 pm »

Fucktards, the second stage doesn't mean they are shittier bands, Ozzy has played on it as Well as Rob Zombie and others.
The second stage is just more up close and personal imo

Der Metzgermeister

midnight625

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 04:53:28 pm »

I believe that thinking Lordi is a rip off of Gwar shows how ignorant and stupid Americans are. I love this band and was very happy to hear they where going to play Ozzfest this year. Then they come to America and everyone looks at them and says OMG GWAR RIPOFFS!!11!1!  Lordi say they never heard of Gwar when they started, and Gwar say themselves that Lordi ARE NOT ripping them off. The only reason everyone thinks they ripped off Gwar is the costumes. So they are being put down for their looks. How many people have looked at you guys and said are you a devil worshipper? I bet you get pissed off at them for being so stupid. I dont care if you like Lordi or not. Just stop calling them Gwar ripoffs. THEY ARE NOTHING ALIKE!!!! Lordi doesnt cover the audience in blood. Oh and by the way I am a big fan of both Lordi and Gwar. I have seen both live and theyre live shows are nothing alike ethier.

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 04:54:13 pm »

i kinda like them...

monicaa
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 01:55:23 pm »

Who cares? You got to see Ozzfest for free. Stop fucking bitching. Lordi is actually a good band, it all depends on how closed minded you are. And STOP COMPARING THEM TO GWAR. They're different than Gwar, very different.

You can have your own opinion, I don't care. But you're a fucking idiot.
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 02:00:05 pm »

monicaa said: Who cares? You got to see Ozzfest for free. Stop fucking bitching. Lordi is actually a good band, it all depends on how closed minded you are. And STOP COMPARING THEM TO GWAR. They're different than Gwar, very different.

You can have your own opinion, I don't care. But you're a fucking idiot.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!=] =] =] =]  BPUT TIME SOMEONE SPOKE THERE MIND OUT!!=]

FUCK
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: