HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: zakk wylde arrested for dui and concealed weapon charges ,ozzy scrambles for new .....  (Read 1364 times)
« on: July 15, 2007, 03:04:23 am »

more news at 11 back to you ron
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 03:06:27 am »

keep it up

Teurastaja

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 04:04:37 am »

GTFO with the spam, asshole

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 04:06:32 am »

would you prefer sperm fag

Teurastaja said: GTFO with the spam, asshole
Teurastaja

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 04:09:58 am »

frizzlefry419 said: would you prefer sperm fag

I'd prefer you to either make legitimate posts or GTFO our board

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 04:15:02 am »

well you posted so did others,so it must be legit ,you have the choice to read or not read and let it float on down this shit tube anyways,easy there big fella whoooooaaa! come down its ok

Teurastaja said:

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 04:17:40 am »

I leave for a month and a half and this is what becomes of this forum?
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 04:35:55 am »

Paulkishi said: I leave for a month and a half and this is what becomes of this forum?
you have no idea. They run this place on a very long and loose leash....
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 04:36:58 am »

Paulkishi said: I leave for a month and a half and this is what becomes of this forum?

Hey,....we know.

kangaroo911

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 08:15:58 am »

Teurastaja said:

you are getting very annoying man! I agree with the mulitudes of other ozzy fans! Lets see I have been listening to Metal since my 10 birthday-with my oldest brother turning my radio channel that was the day Metal seeped into my brain and never left...37 years ago....now since I have been listening since WAY BEFORE your ass was born cut out the stupid fucking postings and just post shit people want to read. It is simple your threads suck. Get all the points you want for posting shitty posts-I say we stop reading any of this person posts- none-I boycott this poster!::finger

The Roo! R+O+C+K+S::smile
LoweDownDirty1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2007, 08:26:20 am »

it stopped being funny 3 days ago. now your just beating a dead horse

ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2007, 10:26:33 am »

I wish someone would put a stop to this.....

cammocommando

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 10:29:54 am »

SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM

I fuckin hate whoever made this thread

"Its my world, your in it. It'l take you down in a minute"

- Alexi Laiho

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 10:33:22 am »

ohh boy::finger
minime

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 10:36:01 am »

hmmmmm..wonder where are the mods and or admins?::looking

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: