HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could we get an edit option?  (Read 2674 times)
Ascetic_Priest
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2914



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 03:24:01 am »

Quote

DeathXX said:
Quote

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote

LordSimen said: I like to beable to edit my post if I spell something correctly or word something strangely, is it possible to add an edit option?


Agreed!
They won't because everything you type can be held against you in a court of law, like when the mod posted my private messages.


They could still keep records of the stuff we post, I don't care about that...I certainly do not plan to look at, let alone post, ANYTHING illegal.
Logged

Guest
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 03:24:48 am »

Quote
Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote
DeathXX said:
Quote
Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote
LordSimen said: I like to beable to edit my post if I spell something correctly or word something strangely, is it possible to add an edit option?

Agreed!
They won't because everything you type can be held against you in a court of law, like when the mod posted my private messages.

They could still keep records of the stuff we post, I don't care about that...I certainly do not plan to look at, let alone post, ANYTHING illegal.
Im gonna find you and beat you to death::laugh
Logged
Ascetic_Priest
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2914



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 03:29:47 am »

Quote

DeathXX said:
Quote

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote

DeathXX said:
Quote

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote

LordSimen said: I like to beable to edit my post if I spell something correctly or word something strangely, is it possible to add an edit option?


Agreed!
They won't because everything you type can be held against you in a court of law, like when the mod posted my private messages.


They could still keep records of the stuff we post, I don't care about that...I certainly do not plan to look at, let alone post, ANYTHING illegal.
Im gonna find you and beat you to death::laugh


LOL, hey man, Ever watch To Catch a Preditor? ::animatedlaugh
Logged

Guest
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 03:37:16 am »

Quote
Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote
DeathXX said:
Quote
Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote
DeathXX said:
Quote
Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote
LordSimen said: I like to beable to edit my post if I spell something correctly or word something strangely, is it possible to add an edit option?

Agreed!
They won't because everything you type can be held against you in a court of law, like when the mod posted my private messages.

They could still keep records of the stuff we post, I don't care about that...I certainly do not plan to look at, let alone post, ANYTHING illegal.
Im gonna find you and beat you to death::laugh

LOL, hey man, Ever watch To Catch a Preditor? ::animatedlaugh
good point.::laugh
Logged
metalfuckinhead
New Member
*
Posts: 1004



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 01:54:02 am »

Quote
Evil_Rabbit said: 1. edit button
2. search feature
3. better quoting (your message looks fucked up sometimes after quoting someone)
4. a thread subscription option and/or the ability to view all of the post you and other users have made.
Logged

MetalFUCKINHead
metalfuckinhead
New Member
*
Posts: 1004



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 01:54:43 am »

Quote
Evil_Rabbit said: 1. edit button
2. search feature
3. better quoting (your message looks fucked up sometimes after quoting someone)
4. a thread subscription option and/or the ability to view all of the post you and other users have made.
Logged

MetalFUCKINHead
metalfuckinhead
New Member
*
Posts: 1004



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 01:54:43 am »

Quote
Evil_Rabbit said: 1. edit button
2. search feature
3. better quoting (your message looks fucked up sometimes after quoting someone)
4. a thread subscription option and/or the ability to view all of the post you and other users have made.
Logged

MetalFUCKINHead
your_worst_nightmare
New Member
*
Posts: 1019



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2007, 11:40:48 am »

listen to lordsemen
Logged

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals