HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: san bernardino show  (Read 946 times)
NEWO

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2007, 03:36:26 pm »

Does anyone know what the show schedule is for the July 21st show? Or if it will be posted on here at some point? I noticed they have them posted for shows on the 12th-19th, if anyone had info on that let me know ::looking

::finger
Lrenaynjohn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 04:16:06 pm »

Hi there, I just wanted to say that I usually go to the ozzfest there evey year but for some reason it has been a real hastle to get the tickets, I signed up and I bought the cd and never recieved it with the code and then trying to find the monster packs with the codes forget it.  but yow the 21st is happening, and its off the I-15 freeway at the hyundai pavillion,  you should arrive as early as possible so you can get a great parking spot.  I unfortunately won't be there it looks like due to not being able to to get the tickets.  My life has been so hectic this past year that I won't be able to buy the tickets unlessw by some miracle I can get them on Friday.  Any how have fun at the ozzfest I know you will I really enjoy it evey year there.  So go have a great time and wild time, I know I probably didn't make since to you but I have been an ozzy fan for years before he was ozzy.  Take care and nice to meet you online.  It would be cool to have the vip package I wonder how many people got that one, hopefully you are one of the lucky ones.  By renay
Girlwithaclue

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 04:41:39 pm »

I would hope that they put it up tomorrow. it seems like they posted the other shows alot sooner in advance. But I was looking at the other shows and it seems like they are staying pretty true to the same schedule.

keeping fingers crossed!

::sinister::animatedsmile::finger
95NASTY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 05:34:26 pm »

have a blast at the show

I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
Girlwithaclue

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 09:08:52 pm »

95NASTY said: have a blast at the show

Thanks can't wait it is going to be kick ass!

::sinister::animatedsmile::finger
justonebadmomma

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 02:31:05 am »

I have 3 real tickets to sale at a cheap price if anyone is interested.....n to prove they r real I will walk w/u to the gate n make sure u get in........I'm  not asking a lot for them but I would like enough to get a shirt n a few beers while I'm there so if anyone hasn't got a ticket hit me up for the 3 I have or they will just go to waiste and even though there not great tickets at least u will be at the concert of the yr.......so let me know ASAP so we can figure out how to get u the tickets or where to meet up at.....I am a very honest person and wouldn't rip anyone off I'm not that way......so let me know if ur interested by friday ...n leave me a private message w/a way I can reach u if u want to buy them.

u can usually find me under the same Sn on Yahoo messenger  and on myspace  My MySpace URL: myspace.com/renee1964  

NEWO

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 11:31:54 am »

Fuck yeah people @ more days!!!!::finger

NEWO

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 11:35:16 am »

HAhaHAha I meant to say 2...I pushed the shift key for some reason, I think that kind of ruined the mood I was going for. FUCK YEAH 2 MOTHER FUCKING MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!! WHO"S GOING TO BE IN THE WALL OF DEATH WITH ME PEOPLE???!!! ::stare

JuggaloDaddy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 01:03:14 pm »

ill Be there....Birthday Boy.....First Ozzfest

when all else fails......kill them*shrugs* Its what i do::finger:

OpethDTrule

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 01:09:03 pm »

Does anyone know Ozzy's setlist for Saturday? i heard on the first Ozzfest stop in Seattle, WA. he played a few Black Sabbath songs::finger
Demigod_92

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 01:09:07 pm »

see u all there people!!!!
sux for da dude dat cant go =/ good lick getting tix tho

FUCK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: