HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh ticket...  (Read 330 times)
laurenlove

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2007, 03:08:47 am »

where are you?Huh? Can someone post the email that they sent out about this so I can copy and paste it..I never got one

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 03:11:57 am »

win free behemoth memorabilia!!!

Hey Ozzfest members! Want to get your hands on some awesome Behemoth gear? To celebrate the fact that Ozzfest is free this year, Behemoth wants to keep things free with their very own giveaway to the Ultimate Behemoth fan. One lucky winner will take home the entire Behemoth merchandise line (look below for all that you can win!!!). Not to mention, they can wear all that gear while listening to the entire Behemoth music catalog as they play the tunes on their very own autographed ESP Guitar. That's right, ONE winner will take home the entire summer Behemoth merch line in addition Behemoth's music catalog as well as an autographed ESP EX 50 guitar (with case). So as to not ignore the other fans who gave it a shot, the band would like to give 5 additional people an autographed "Lies" poster and autographed copy of their latest release "The Apostasy." Look below to see how you can get your hands on this awesome merchandise!!!

Rules Overview

Beginning at 12:01 a.m. on July 11th, everyone who is signed up to Ozzfest.com Community will be automatically entered into the contest.

* The user who has accrued the most activity points between July 11th, 2007 (12:01 a.m. PST) and August 9th (11:59 p.m. PST) will win the following:

* 7 Short Sleeve Front/Back Shirts -- all black with the exception of one in camouflage
    * 1 Long Sleeve Shirt w/ Band Photo on Front
    * 2 Belt Buckles
    * 2 Girls Tank Tops -- One in Black & One in White
    * 1 Poster, Patch, Sticker, Wrist Band, Beanie and Baseball Cap
    * Autographed ESP EX 50 Guitar
    * Entire Behemoth music catalog

* The 5 runner ups will each receive an autographed Lies poster and autographed copy of Behemoth's latest CD, The Apostasy.

Any points accrued before or after these dates don't count towards the contest.

During this contest, within the Ozzfest community, one, random member profile will have a HuhHuhHuhHuh???Golden Ticket?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? image embedded in it. This image is the Ozzfest 2007 Demon which has not yet been seen! When the ticket is found, the 'finding' user receives 500 activity points. Additionally, that ticket will now be removed from the current profile and placed on the profile of the user who found the golden ticket. This process continues infinitely. Only one user will have the ticket on their profile at a given time. Find the ticket and you will instantly increase your point total!!!

The top point holders for each location will be posted 24/7 on a leader board, found HERE. This leaderboard only lists points that you have accrued from the beginning of the contest.

Please don't abuse the system to rack up points, by posting tons of illegitimate forum posts, topics, etc. If we notice any shady behavior, you will be disqualified from the competition.
laurenlove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 03:16:20 am »

Thank you..can you post the link
The top point holders for each location will be posted 24/7 on a leader board, found HERE.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 03:18:23 am »

The Leader Bored

is that what your looking for?
METALIZATION
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 03:23:46 am »

laurenlove said: Thank you..can you post the link
The top point holders for each location will be posted 24/7 on a leader board, found HERE.
GO TO THE TOP OF THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HOME PAGE AND CLICK THE BEHEMOTH PICTURE . IT OPENS UP AND THERE WILL BE A HERE WORD . CLICK ON THAT AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE LEADER BOARD .

::finger::finger
Wartooth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 03:24:59 am »

i wanna win so bad but i cant cuz some peoiplee are on all fuckin day.  i just looked at the scores today and people had like 12000 points.  fuck that

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 03:25:16 am »

....or you can click HERE****
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 03:28:28 am »

i wanna win so bad but i cant cuz some peoiplee are on all fuckin day. i just looked at the scores today and people had like 12000 points. fuck that

yea dude i here yah ive olnley found the ticket twice.. its all good though I'am just trying to win for the sake if wining i know I'am not gonna though
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: