HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANY SACREMENTO???!?!?!?!  (Read 2296 times)
rtadm1989
Community

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2007, 03:42:57 pm »

any sacremento reviews or anything??

SUFFOCATE THEM, RIP THEM, RAPE THEM, MAKE THEM FUCKING SCREAM!
Crazybitch1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 03:55:47 pm »

The show waz pretty awsome!!!! Lots of drunk people, it was good entertainment! LOL. All the bands i saw were good in my openion!!! ::finger I thought static-x rocked, Ozzy rocked, and L.O.G got the crowd pumped up!!! In this moment was good, Lordi was pretty good, i liked all the props they had on stage. ::finger

::sinister
blondebarbi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 04:05:17 pm »

I thought it was kickass.  I really liked In This Moment, I thought Maria was awesome for being able to scream like that.  She's also really nice in person.  Showdown did a bunch of covers, I don't think they had any original material.  Daath was pretty sick.  Of course Behemoth and Hatebreed were great.  Hatebreed's pit was huuuge and hellof fun.  I personally could not STAND Lordi.  Everyone who surrounded me on the lawn agreed with my opinion of their suckage...I couldn't wait for them to get off the stage.  I definitely believe that Behemoth or Hatebreed should've been first stage rather than Lordi.  Lamb of God kicked ASS!!  The pit for them up on the lawn got pretty enormous.  There was this savage ass little 12 year old running around in it with his younger brother.  I tried to protect him haha.  It got pretty brutal; there was tons of blood.  The thing I hate about pits though is that if you're a girl the guys won't hit you as hard, or they try to avoid you altogether.  Honestly, its bullshit.  I know what I'm doing, I'm in there to get hit just like the next guy, dont go easy on us!!  If a chick can't handle, she shouldn't be in there in the first place.  Anyways, I really enjoyed Ozzy's performance.  That intro was hilarious, and I love how happy he looks when he's singing and talking to us.  He was very coherent and imo sounded great.  Zakk Wylde...omfg.  Amazing.  Fucking amazing.  That solo was just...indescribable.  His talent never ceases to blow me away.

I had a great time at this year's Ozzfest.  I got invited backstage by Mike during Circus Diablo and later got to hang out with the second stage bands after the show which was really cool.  The members of Lamb of God showed up to party with everyone, and Randy signed my boob because I didn't have a real shirt.  Frank III (guitarist of hatebreed) was a pretty cool guy and can recite the whole label thing off of a budweiser can by memory.  Unfortunately we missed Jamie.  Daath was a cool group of people.  Kevin was hellof funny and gave me and Britt beads.  Everyone back there was hellof chill.  It was soo fun.  I think I'ma go to the show tomorrow.
rtadm1989
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 04:23:49 pm »

anymore?1

BigMan78

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 05:07:06 pm »

Sick ass show, 3 Inches of Blood and Hatebreed made the fuckin 2nd stage, Hatebreed's circle pit around the entire 2nd stage are was awesome!  I was extremely dissapointed by Lordi, I like almost all of there stuff on CDs but these guys suck in person, the lead singer's voice is horrible and all the sparklers were just stupid.  Static X was pretty good, I had never listened to them before last night but I'm probably gonna check them out now.  Lamb of God was sick, I wish they had been on the 2nd stage so they could have been easier to mosh to(moshing on a grassy slope is a bitch).  Ozzy's opening video was hella funny but I got kind of depressed listening to him during some songs.  His voice is shot, and I know this should not be a surprise after all the shit he put himself through, but on some songs he did not sound good at all(Not Going Away was his worst).  But he did do awesome on "Mamma I'm Coming Home", "Bark at the Moon", and "War Pigs", those were definantely the best songs he sang last night.  And Zakk Wylde, that guy is god.  His solo was killer and it was awesome hearing him sneak in some riffs from his Black Label Society songs.  He definantely helped make that show.

It was a damn good show, lots of fun.  And did anyone see the 2 chicks get in a fight on the lawn during Lamb of God?  That was hilarious.

We've washed your brain and cleansed your soul
Till' nothing's all you need to know
rtadm1989
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 05:20:36 pm »

how did the second stage sound as oppsed to last year?!?!

Crazybitch1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 05:56:42 pm »

blondebarbi said: I thought it was kickass.  I really liked In This Moment, I thought Maria was awesome for being able to scream like that.  She's also really nice in person.  Showdown did a bunch of covers, I don't think they had any original material.  Daath was pretty sick.  Of course Behemoth and Hatebreed were great.  Hatebreed's pit was huuuge and hellof fun.  I personally could not STAND Lordi.  Everyone who surrounded me on the lawn agreed with my opinion of their suckage...I couldn't wait for them to get off the stage.  I definitely believe that Behemoth or Hatebreed should've been first stage rather than Lordi.  Lamb of God kicked ASS!!  The pit for them up on the lawn got pretty enormous.  There was this savage ass little 12 year old running around in it with his younger brother.  I tried to protect him haha.  It got pretty brutal; there was tons of blood.  The thing I hate about pits though is that if you're a girl the guys won't hit you as hard, or they try to avoid you altogether.  Honestly, its bullshit.  I know what I'm doing, I'm in there to get hit just like the next guy, dont go easy on us!!  If a chick can't handle, she shouldn't be in there in the first place.  Anyways, I really enjoyed Ozzy's performance.  That intro was hilarious, and I love how happy he looks when he's singing and talking to us.  He was very coherent and imo sounded great.  Zakk Wylde...omfg.  Amazing.  Fucking amazing.  That solo was just...indescribable.  His talent never ceases to blow me away.

I had a great time at this year's Ozzfest.  I got invited backstage by Mike during Circus Diablo and later got to hang out with the second stage bands after the show which was really cool.  The members of Lamb of God showed up to party with everyone, and Randy signed my boob because I didn't have a real shirt.  Frank III (guitarist of hatebreed) was a pretty cool guy and can recite the whole label thing off of a budweiser can by memory.  Unfortunately we missed Jamie.  Daath was a cool group of people.  Kevin was hellof funny and gave me and Britt beads.  Everyone back there was hellof chill.  It was soo fun.  I think I'ma go to the show tomorrow.

Ya, i agree, Maria was awsome!!! I wish i could scream like she did!!! In this moment was better than i thought they would b. I saw that little man in the pit, when he left. He looked like he had fun in the pit, but wanted out. lol.Ozzy was awsome! I dont think he waz to happy with the crowd though, lol. They just werent as crazy as they could hav been. lol.  ZAKK!!!! Wow, that solo was amazing!!!!!!! I was mesmarized by him when he was playing!!! Its something i will alwayz remember.::finger::finger::finger

Crazybitch1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 05:58:44 pm »

Ozzy's video was soooo funny!!!!! I luv'd it!!!! I was cracking up!!!!::animatedlaugh

rtadm1989
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 05:59:08 pm »

how did second stage sound compared to as last year?!?

BigMan78

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 06:08:20 pm »

Crazybitch1 said: Ozzy's video was soooo funny!!!!! I luv'd it!!!! I was cracking up!!!!::animatedlaugh

Best part was definantely the Wedding Crashers part, I was just dying after that.  Ozzy, you motorboating son of a bitch!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

We've washed your brain and cleansed your soul
Till' nothing's all you need to know
sickabomination

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 06:34:45 pm »

the 2nd stage sound wasent as good as last years 2nd stage but it was good for what it was, chthonics set kinda blew ass u could barely hear the vocalist singing in some parts. i missed nile and ankla due to setting up main stage but i saw the rest of the bands, was a brutal fucking ozzfest. and i saw those 2 little kids moshing too haha i was right outside of the mosh pit wearing a dimebag t-shirt and a black hat. got a guitar pick by zakk wylde found it on the floor while taking down the stage. some bands diden't do as good as i had expected such as daath, it was good as hell dont get me wrong but it just dident sound like he was doing his best.

Diablo_Del_La_Rosa

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 06:38:38 pm »

Ozzfest in Auburn, WA was better IMO.  

I went to the one in Auburn and the one in Marysville and I enjoyed Auburn alot more.

My guitarist from my band got pelted in the head by Lordi's drummer when he threw a drum stick at the crowd. After they where down he came up and just handed him one and said he was sorry.

My ribs still hurt from being at the rail for LoG at some points I thought I was going to pass out from my rib cage getting squeezed.  It was worth it though.

ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 06:42:02 pm »

The sound at 2nd stage was alot better. If you have PLARS the sound in that tent/sound booth is amazing with speakers in front of you, behind you and under you. Hatebreeds circle pit around the sound booth was nothing short of amazing. I couldn't believe how many people were involved in that. My 6 year old stole the show during Lamb of God and ozzy for me. He was dancing, headbanging, throwing his horns up in the air and having a blast.  Ozzy did seem to have a few vocal problems last night but it was still an enjoyable set.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
motov8

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 07:38:35 pm »

I have been to more than a dozen ozzy concerts since the early eighties, and every damn time i say i wont go to another one because to be honest, ozzy"s voice sucks live, always has, but fuck it.......hes OZZY. ZACK is a fuckin madman guitar god. his spin on randy rhodes is spot on every time. the second stage rocked pretty hard, HATEBREED  of course had the place lit up. the mosh pit around the sound tent was truly legendary, everyone will remember that and talk about it forever. i was proud to have my two boys with me in the pit at the main stage, what a treat watching the metal torch being passed. cant wait for manson/slayer::finger
blondebarbi

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 07:45:16 pm »

sickabomination said: the 2nd stage sound wasent as good as last years 2nd stage but it was good for what it was, chthonics set kinda blew ass u could barely hear the vocalist singing in some parts. i missed nile and ankla due to setting up main stage but i saw the rest of the bands, was a brutal fucking ozzfest. and i saw those 2 little kids moshing too haha i was right outside of the mosh pit wearing a dimebag t-shirt and a black hat. got a guitar pick by zakk wylde found it on the floor while taking down the stage. some bands diden't do as good as i had expected such as daath, it was good as hell dont get me wrong but it just dident sound like he was doing his best.

was it like a rip dimebag shirt??  if so i saw you...or someone wearing the same thing as you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: