HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANY SACREMENTO???!?!?!?!  (Read 2276 times)
sickabomination
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2222



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 08:29:14 pm »

yea it was a rip dimebag shirt i saw a couple other guys with it but i had long hair blonde and had my hat on backwards. and black shorts.
Logged

LeluStar
New Member
*
Posts: 21



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 09:26:45 pm »

The concert was Frikkin  Outstanding... but i have loved each Ozzfest i have been to... Static-X Rocked... and Ozzy... im was so excited to see him perform again... most of the other bands were good... but i was dissapointed in the crowd... this is my 4th ozzfest and this was the quietest no participating crowd yet... come on people this is OZZY...Show some respect... Oh and i had seats in one of the side sections and friends on the lawn... this was my first time getting seats... and i will never do it again... i spent almost the whole time on the lawn... the lawn Rocks!... plus there was a chick fight and a bonfire... the bonfire was a first... Rock on!::finger
Logged

::finger
ozzfestvet2000
New Member
*
Posts: 1795



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 09:41:20 pm »

Quote

LeluStar said: The concert was Frikkin  Outstanding... but i have loved each Ozzfest i have been to... Static-X Rocked... and Ozzy... im was so excited to see him perform again... most of the other bands were good... but i was dissapointed in the crowd... this is my 4th ozzfest and this was the quietest no participating crowd yet... come on people this is OZZY...Show some respect... Oh and i had seats in one of the side sections and friends on the lawn... this was my first time getting seats... and i will never do it again... i spent almost the whole time on the lawn... the lawn Rocks!... plus there was a chick fight and a bonfire... the bonfire was a first... Rock on!::finger

I had sedction 102 seats. I need the seats, I love being up close to all the bands. I have been spoiled that way for a few years now. I like to be able to make eye contact with the different band members. That is just nme personally though. I took my 2 kids and sister and the crowd around us overall sucked, they were sitting alot except for when Ozzy first came on. We had pretty much the whole row to ourselves. Between 4 of us we had 10 seats to our disposal. I thought those seats would have been packed.
Logged


sig compliments of whitewolf1989
metalmonkey167
New Member
*
Posts: 85



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 09:50:00 pm »

it was fuckin awesome i loved it, 2nd stage kicked ass, main stage tore it up, lamb of god owned on the main, there pit on the lawn was fuckin crazy, lordi sucked ass, static x was good, and ozzy was awesom (well except for that fuckin Zakk Wylde which any guitarest could do it looked like 2 of my friends when they get together to play, and it was a bunch of basic random BS) but other then the solo the show killed::finger
Logged


Adio
New Member
*
Posts: 14



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 09:50:44 pm »

I was in the back of section 102, and I only saw like two other people standing for most of the show, but once Ozzy came on the whole ampitheater was on its feet, it was pretty cool to look back when ozzy was clapping, and seeing everyone else clapping with him, its ozzy, he deserves our respect, I had to get my friend out of the seat a couple of times, It was one of the best times of my life, i just wish i had gotten PIT tickets!
Logged
midnight625
New Member
*
Posts: 454



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 09:51:10 pm »

The show was amazing. I got to meet Nile and Behemoth. And i thought Lordi did a great job.
Logged

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
Adio
New Member
*
Posts: 14



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 09:55:57 pm »

I think Ozzy, Behemoth, And lamb of god did the best overall
Logged
ozzfestvet2000
New Member
*
Posts: 1795



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 10:18:48 pm »

Quote

Adio said: I was in the back of section 102, and I only saw like two other people standing for most of the show, but once Ozzy came on the whole ampitheater was on its feet, it was pretty cool to look back when ozzy was clapping, and seeing everyone else clapping with him, its ozzy, he deserves our respect, I had to get my friend out of the seat a couple of times, It was one of the best times of my life, i just wish i had gotten PIT tickets!

I was also in the back of 102 I had the 2 little kids with me. My sister and I were standing for everyone except Lordi. My boys loved Lamb of God and Ozzy. They were pumped even though they had been up since 4 in the morning.
Logged


sig compliments of whitewolf1989
Adio
New Member
*
Posts: 14



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 10:24:53 pm »

you were on the right side of 102, Right?
Logged
blondebarbi
New Member
*
Posts: 20



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 10:27:06 pm »

Quote

sickabomination said: yea it was a rip dimebag shirt i saw a couple other guys with it but i had long hair blonde and had my hat on backwards. and black shorts.


i believe i saw you then a couple of times.  you wouldn't be able to pick me out in a crowd because im sure theres tons of other bitches that dressed like me but i was the blonde with the tiny black lace top and writing on my tits and lower back haha.  i know i saw you though.
Logged
ozzfestvet2000
New Member
*
Posts: 1795



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 10:32:54 pm »

I was shocked that Ozzy didn't play I Don't Wanna Stop. I know people said he didn't in Washington but it still came as a shock. That is my 6 year olds  favorite song and he was heartbroken. When the crowd chanted one more song he was yelling as loud as he could then when Ozzy started playing Crazy Train tears welled up in his eyes. Then when the crowd started to chant again after that he had some hope, his face lit up and everything, then they started playing Paranoid. He lost it there and cried and pouted in his chair. I felt bad for him, he put so much energy into watching Ozzy and "going crazy".  He did have one hell of a day though.
Logged


sig compliments of whitewolf1989
ozzfestvet2000
New Member
*
Posts: 1795



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 10:37:45 pm »

Quote

Adio said: you were on the right side of 102, Right?

I was pretty close to the sound booth row 10.
Logged


sig compliments of whitewolf1989
Adio
New Member
*
Posts: 14



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 10:47:06 pm »

I was row 12
Logged
metalmonkey167
New Member
*
Posts: 85



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 10:53:44 pm »

was anyone in that giant ass circle of chicks flashing for beeds?
Logged


midnight625
New Member
*
Posts: 454



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 11:00:27 pm »

Quote
metalmonkey167 said: was anyone in that giant ass circle of chicks flashing for beeds?
I was, but when i go there it was just some fat chick so i left right away
Logged

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals